Open up the levels Funzio, can't find anyone to attack anymore. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Open up the levels Funzio, can't find anyone to attack anymore.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Khyron View Post
    I play Kingdom Age and am a level 75. How is it these douchebags levels 110 and up are able to attack me? I can barely access those a frw levels above or below me. Worse, when I retaliate against those around my level who attack me, the game tells me they are too weak to attack when they are only about 2,000-7,000 lower in defense than my attack. Worse yet, these level 110+ bullies with attack points 20,000 more than my defense can repeatedly attack me. Can't this be changed to level the fighting ground?
    "to weak to attack" just means they are beat up, wait two hours and if nobody else beats you to them you can attack them... K?
    welcome to the forum, hi how are ya?

Beware of sarcasm and dry humor!
    Last edited by Johnny70; 06-21-2012 at 07:52 PM.
    Excuses are like @ssholes, everybody has one and most of them STINK!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    So far today, I've attacked 0 players in my pursuit of thug life goals. Why? Everyone is too beat up to fight & those that aren't have a defense of 200,000. I'm at level 194 and only see down to level 155 or so. It should be opened up on down to level 100 so that there are more targets. Also, I'd like to punish some lower level players that have inappropriate stats for their level lol.
    Why just for your benefit?

Sorry but that doesn't seem fair

#justsaying

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    So far today, I've attacked 0 players in my pursuit of thug life goals. Why? Everyone is too beat up to fight & those that aren't have a defense of 200,000. I'm at level 194 and only see down to level 155 or so. It should be opened up on down to level 100 so that there are more targets. Also, I'd like to punish some lower level players that have inappropriate stats for their level lol.
    Lol 100????!!!!
    You must be seriously kiddin........
    *Getting stronger everyday.*

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    +1

I'm at level 200 and I haven't spent more than a handful of stamina on robberies since the last Thug Life extension. I currently have round 374 in my goals list, and the only time my stamina bar fills up is if I don't wake up for my alarm.

Yes, I have an alarm set for when my stamina bar is getting close to being full.
    Honestly, and don't take this the wrong way because I mean no malice, but I am trying to figure out your motivation for this. You are leveled up as far as you can go, you no longer have any use for the tens of thousands of respect points that you have accumulated, robbing loot drops are worthless to you now, and you are setting your alarm to make sure your stamina bar fills up?

Why?

I mean, if you were going all sims or economy or hood building, I could see that as an alternate goal, or even robbing for the cash for hood building, but setting the alarm to attack people for stuff that is worthless to you?

Given your clear feelings towards Funzio, and your vow to spend no more gold etc, I guess at that point, I am quitting. Just not sure why you are still bothering at all, much less setting alarms.

Maybe it's time for a good nights sleep....LOL!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Behzat View Post
    Lol 100????!!!!
    You must be seriously kiddin........
    Quote Originally Posted by QPR View Post
    Why just for your benefit?

Sorry but that doesn't seem fair

#justsaying

I could see how this may bother the 2 of you but
    when most of us HL players now were little tykes like yourself
    we had a very long list of rivals.
    I saw my first level 200 player when i was level 96

#just sayin

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fricco View Post
    I could see how this may bother the 2 of you but
    when most of us HL players now were little tykes like yourself
    we had a very long list of rivals.
    I saw my first level 200 player when i was level 96

#just sayin
    I was just about to say that! I was getting hit by 200 @ level 96 as well.

Banned
    Post Count
    A friend of mine knows a girl, who knows a guy, that said he has an inside scoop. He said that funzio already has plans to increase the levels to 300 and are already in the process of creating new maps for the addition. I don't know how reliable the source is, but he did say that his friend works or worked at funzio and helped in the development of the new levels. He also said they are going to add new income as well as defense buildings. The buildings are already in use on the maps so it will be an easy addition. I hope this is true as there are some cool buildings out there that I would love to add. (empire bank and old office building from the financial district would be cool). The future is bright, so let's hope it works out!

Biggest factor in wether it will work is if there will be enough players who can hold on until the higher levels. There are half a million players in levels 1-20, and half million players from 20-200. People give up or get pushed out of the game, only a select few make the push for higher levels. Without people playing to win, the opponents dry up as you advance and become scarcer and scarcer. I can tell you they are on 41 active players on level 134 and 135. I literally have written down the names to keep track.
    Last edited by DoubleBarrelMob; 06-22-2012 at 11:34 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Honestly, and don't take this the wrong way because I mean no malice, but I am trying to figure out your motivation for this. You are leveled up as far as you can go, you no longer have any use for the tens of thousands of respect points that you have accumulated, robbing loot drops are worthless to you now, and you are setting your alarm to make sure your stamina bar fills up?

Why?

I mean, if you were going all sims or economy or hood building, I could see that as an alternate goal, or even robbing for the cash for hood building, but setting the alarm to attack people for stuff that is worthless to you?

Given your clear feelings towards Funzio, and your vow to spend no more gold etc, I guess at that point, I am quitting. Just not sure why you are still bothering at all, much less setting alarms.

Maybe it's time for a good nights sleep....LOL!
    Just because people claim it's the end of the world you don't go and blow all your money on h00kers and bl0w...

Perhaps he's awaiting the next phase in the game? I can't imagine they are going to just stop at 200 for ever... as you read this (though you probably aren't because you blocked me) Funzio is probably creating a new level cap of 300 with stronger items and new RP weapons....

I say keep playing and robbing and collecting items! Just like they extended TL they will probably expand the LVL cap... maybe.. who the hell knows..

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBarrelMob View Post
    A friend of mine knows a girl, who knows a guy, that said he has an inside scoop. He said that funzio already has plans to increase the levels to 300 and are already in the process of creating new maps for the addition. I don't know how reliable the source is, but he did say that his friend works or worked at funzio and helped in the development of the new levels. He also said they are going to add new income as well as defense buildings. The buildings are already in use on the maps so it will be an easy addition. I hope this is true as there are some cool buildings out there that I would love to add. (empire bank and old office building from the financial district would be cool). The future is bright, so let's hope it works out!

Biggest factor in wether it will work is if there will be enough players who can hold on until the higher levels. There are half a million players in levels 1-20, and half million players from 20-200. People give up or get pushed out of the game, only a select few make the push for higher levels. Without people playing to win, the opponents dry up as you advance and become scarcer and scarcer. I can tell you they are on 41 active players on level 134 and 135. I literally have written down the names to keep track.
    Wow... ok cool

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Post Count
    I can tell you they are on 41 active players on level 134 and 135. I literally have written down the names to keep track.
    I think thats a bit of a bold statement you're making.
    You checked all the different 'brackets' on these 2 levels or you just going by the 'bracket' you're in?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavado View Post
    I think thats a bit of a bold statement you're making.
    You checked all the different 'brackets' on these 2 levels or you just going by the 'bracket' you're in?
    I'm not sure what you mean by bracket. I have refreshed the list hundreds of times if that's what you are asking.

Post Count
    I'm not sure what you mean by bracket. I have refreshed the list hundreds of times if that's what you are asking.
    The number of Mafia you have will determine the 'bracket' you are in. Not everyone will play at the high end bracket of 500 mafia. Some people who want to avoid attacks or are camping may choose to be in a low mafia bracket.
    Play around with your mafia size and you will see many different brackets of players.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavado View Post
    The number of Mafia you have will determine the 'bracket' you are in. Not everyone will play at the high end bracket of 500 mafia. Some people who want to avoid attacks or are camping may choose to be in a low mafia bracket.
    Play around with your mafia size and you will see many different brackets of players.
    Ah, got it. I am including those down to as low as 460 mafia. I have 500 myself, am still able to see this far. Your right now that I think about it I did get a random refresh that listed players with only 200 or so mafia and they were the only new names added. Does that mean I have to,drop my mafia to,find new rivals? I feel kinda bad always hitting the same players over and over.

Post Count
    Ah, got it. I am including those down to as low as 460 mafia. I have 500 myself, am still able to see this far. Your right now that I think about it I did get a random refresh that listed players with only 200 or so mafia and they were the only new names added. Does that mean I have to,drop my mafia to,find new rivals? I feel kinda bad always hitting the same players over and over.
    As a mafia don, you should know these things.

Yes, dropping a fair number will get you different rivals, but it effects your ability to do Thug Life goals. Go down to 350, wa la, new list, but no 500+ers to hit.

Your call.