"OT" Rings of Power

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "OT" Rings of Power

Banned
    Post Count

"OT" Rings of Power

How does "Overtime" work with some of the events? Can you get rings after the time expires?

I notice my event "ends soon" but I can still open stuff.

Thanks.

Post Count
    As long as you do not close the game, you can keep opening boxes/crates/etc. I have never gotten a ring/gem,/etc. but I know several people that have. I kept the event open for almost 5 days for the hydra (until the next CC event started) and I got the pop up for the 9 "rare gem" but was not credited it which would have resulted in the Devil Warrior. I sent in a ticket over a week ago and have heard nothing. So use OT at your own risk. Good luck!
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Post Count
    It can still be worth it for honor points & gold, though, even if you don't get your indestructable unit.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I got my 9th ring while the sign "ends soon" was already out ( might be for a good 15-20 minutes)!

I had full 4 days to wait for my 9th ring and it only happened at the very last minute. Not complaining because I did not set my alarm to wake me up every hour in the middle of the night, I only spent virtue gold to open the box, I went on my normal quest in the game and of course my normal life. I didn't have much expectation, but am happy I got an extra indestructible.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I gave up after 6 fails in OT.
    Retired

Post Count
    got the war cannon an hour ago. First time i get something in OT.
    ---Patience is a virtue---
    MW: LA #105-492-580 (lvl 71, 207 allies) Lieutenant
    KA: Alisandra #735-687-920 (lvl 58, 124 allies) Rogue
    <Accepting all forum members> <<send me a pm so i know you are on the forum>

Banned
    Post Count
    Corpse Construct after the event here.....then accidentally turned off the phone. Bye bye event.......you've been good.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just got a Fire Mage after the event with free option, then the app crashed. :-(

Consistent Contributor Great_wall2's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterhan37 View Post
    Just got a Fire Mage after the event with free option, then the app crashed. :-(
    I suspect that is how Funzio is working around the OT loop hole. My game crashed as well after the event ended about 5 - 6 hours later. KA has been pretty stable on my Ipad so again I suspect that may be the case moving forward. For those of you who haven't had this happen yet I wish you well.

I had this happen in MW as well....
    MW: 887634148 Level 83 Xenophobic
    KA: 666385457 Level 115 Grendal
    MQ: 661030172. Level 15 Grendal
    Please PM me if you want me to add you as I need to make room for forum members.