Scratcher Guide and FAQ (Android live!)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scratcher Guide and FAQ (Android live!)

Scratcher Guide and FAQ (Android live!)

This is now live for Android!

The scratcher is a simple popup with 3 squares x 2 squares (6 total). There are six overall icons: cash, respect, melee, gun, armor, vehicle. One of the six icons will be in each box. The rewards a player gets from the scratcher will depend on how many of certain icons are showing in the 6 boxes.

We give the you the best reward out of the rewards they won. In the case where they have tied rewards (I.E. 3 respect + 3 cash, or 2 melee + 2 gun + 2 armor) we will randomly choose one. So the more of one icon a player gets within a single scratcher, the greater the reward is.

Reward categories can enter an “bonus/limited time” state for a limited time. This means that another set of items should be shown, typically better items. The payout odds table should show the limited items and the timer as well.

Players will get one free scratcher a day. The new scratcher will be given to them the first time they login after midnight. After completing that scratcher, players should be prompted to buy a new scratcher. If they decline that, they can purchase more scratchers in the store.

Players will be able to purchase scratch tickets in the store under the Special tab. For now we will be issuing 1 type of ticket, although we may offer more types at different prices. You may only have 1 scratcher at a time.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Last edited by Crime City Mark; 07-19-2012 at 03:56 PM.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    The events have decreasing odds the more items you have, is it the same here? Or is it truly random?
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Don't know but I it a pretty sweet car first scratch

Post Count
    Hi Mark,

Is there any statistical difference between manual scratch-offs and scratch-all's?

TY

Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    The events have decreasing odds the more items you have, is it the same here? Or is it truly random?
    This isn't an event. The drop rates don't change to the best of my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    Hi Mark,

Is there any statistical difference between manual scratch-offs and scratch-all's?

TY
    There is not.

Post Count
    Hi sir,

Hope you had a good day at the office. Do you know of a time from they will be coming to Android?
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Hi sir,

Hope you had a good day at the office. Do you know of a time from they will be coming to Android?
    I can't really give a date for unreleased content. Probably next month, but don't hold me to it.

Post Count
    The original scratcher thread stated that Gold maybe a reward, is this going to be a limited addition prize? Or has it been removed for balance purposes.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    The original scratcher thread stated that Gold maybe a reward, is this going to be a limited addition prize? Or has it been removed for balance purposes.
    I don't have access to the rewards table at this time.

Banned
    Post Count
    Credit where it is due it's great to see CCM engaging with the community to keep us all updated

Thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It may be dumb question but are scratchers only available after certain level? H aven't seen them and don't show at store in specials.
    HTC RED TILL DEAD.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by outbackhat View Post
    It may be dumb question but are scratchers only available after certain level? H aven't seen them and don't show at store in specials.
    Updated app? Or on Android?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    android and update often
    HTC RED TILL DEAD.

Banned
    Post Count
    What is going to replace the cars?