Scratcher Guide and FAQ (Android live!) - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scratcher Guide and FAQ (Android live!)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    so the blind chicken found a grain this morning.

updated yesterday evening, today morning notices that I updated, and remembered the new event. But I was already on the subway station and net connection there is flaky (on a good day) and the app wanted to download new graphics. meh. Ok, wait 20min till I arrive at the suburban subway station where I switch to the bus to the industrial subway station, fresh air and UMTS means I can load the server data. With still half-loaded graphics clicked on "cratch somethinf for free" and got this ace with >1000 att and def stats, oin the first try. Though this was a bug at first till I kept it
    Crime City: 679 564 057 - Modern War: 951 868 702 - Kingdom Age: 440 364 604

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by schlumpf View Post
    so the blind chicken found a grain this morning.

updated yesterday evening, today morning notices that I updated, and remembered the new event. But I was already on the subway station and net connection there is flaky (on a good day) and the app wanted to download new graphics. meh. Ok, wait 20min till I arrive at the suburban subway station where I switch to the bus to the industrial subway station, fresh air and UMTS means I can load the server data. With still half-loaded graphics clicked on "cratch somethinf for free" and got this ace with >1000 att and def stats, oin the first try. Though this was a bug at first till I kept it
    Congrats man! Good analogy I just got 3 of knuckles. 47/40 but nothing even resembles your prize.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Disappointed

I think it sucks that iphone gets events such as create opening and scratchers before android. What makes tgem so special? Gives the iphone users an advantage on game play. I have android and my partner has iphone, he has scratcher and has won weapons and a million dollars he also has his events start a day before they start on my phone. Whats the go?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Belle83 View Post
    I think it sucks that iphone gets events such as create opening and scratchers before android. What makes tgem so special? Gives the iphone users an advantage on game play. I have android and my partner has iphone, he has scratcher and has won weapons and a million dollars he also has his events start a day before they start on my phone. Whats the go?
    I agree, if they don't start giving free scratchers (along with catch up scratchers for each day they've been giving them to the iOS people) there won't even be a point in playing on Android anymore.

My iOS turtle account got another 46/45 piece today. If every iOS player's stats are going up by that amount daily, how can an Android player compete?

Post Count
    Great FAQ Crime City Mark!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    I can't really give a date for unreleased content. Probably next month, but don't hold me to it.
    Why is Android always shafted?
    Add me please 171 114 708
    Mustache rides 2 for $1

Post Count
    Wait a second, doesn't Android have a completely different server from iOS players? If so, how does an iOS player receiving a great weapon affect Android players?

Banned
    Post Count
    If it did affect Androids, they better watch out... My camping account got two panther blades two days in a row 124/100.

Post Count
    I used to attack people with event items before events ever came to Android, meaning you can fight people inter-platform regardless of how the servers are set up. Android players were behind a long time because of our lack of event items. No consolation has ever been made for us, which is likely how the scratchers will go as well. For once can we get content at the same time, or use us as the developing platform?
    Add me please 171 114 708
    Mustache rides 2 for $1

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Wait a second, doesn't Android have a completely different server from iOS players?
    negative

added text for stupid 10 character post rule
    803 073 282 - Tablet
    891 934 856 - Phone

Consistent Contributor Joe Crime's Avatar
    Post Count
    These scraters arent showing up for me... Help pleaee...
    "Crime doesn't pay? It seems to be a pretty good business model for me."
    -Joe Crime
    "Do you have a pet polar bear, I didn't think so."
    -Also Joe Crime

Its good to be back.

Lurker
    Post Count

No Scratcher Ticket

Is there a reason I don't get the scratcher tickets? I play every day but have never gotten one.

Banned
    Post Count
    any news about Scratchers on Android ???

i got Android and Iphone.. so that realy unfai for ANdroid players.. i got more 200 atk/def on Iphone on low account and for FREE...... on android nothing u need to pay for keep the same stats like Iphone players...

there is a chance to have on Android or not ? or android players are just a player who pay more ? not normal.. Apple ok they can pay more, they ae rich but on Android we are poor that what u read on web lol!

Post Count
    Read comment 8 in this topic NTM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    Read comment 8 in this topic NTM?
    yup just now.. lol.. sry.. don't have see last time.... many thread for scracther

anyway ty for info