How have you allocated your respect points to this point? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How have you allocated your respect points to this point?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha54 View Post
    Hmmm - tried that tactic - spent a wad of cash on them - they are all GONE now...........
    That's really the whole point of a good income at highlevel... you need 1000 of each best explosive on hand at any given point in the day lol

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have 69 mafia members and I'm at level 93. I have 7,400 robberies and nearly 4,000 fight wins.

Currently I'm hoarding for RPGs for when I cross the 100 threshold. Shortly after that I will begin hoading for level 115 Exceleros.

MELEE: At this point I have 44 chain whips, no serrated blades b/c they were only one attack point above the Columbians. It didn't make sense to buy them when chain whips were the top melee item. I have 9 Columbians.

GUNS: Spent most of my RP here before we started getting events on Droid. It was the most impactful at the time. Now, there's not a lot of use for spending a lot of funds here although the RPGs will still be enough of an upgrade over my current floor levels to warrant their purchase. I have 14 Tommy guns and 20 sawED-off shotguns.

ARMOR: Once I started researching I began focusing most of my RP purchases on goggles, which give a huge bang for the buck. There just aren't many armor items that have double figure attack points, and 300 rp is relatively cheap. I have 8 full combat gear suits, but every once in a while I still will buy a couple of those goggles for the offense... considering the FGS only has one point more on the attack.

VEHICLE: Kind of the same deal as armor. There just aren't many vehicles you can get early that have the kind of puch that the mustangs and yahmaha race bikes have a little later. I have 6 mustangs, and 40 YRBs. I will say that the enhanced bikes have obsoleted my mustangs, and raised my floor such that I won't be spending any more RP on race bikes as I will only see a 4 point bump in attack and less on defense due to the armored police trucks I have already. Had I jobbed up a little faster earlier instead of staying on a board until I got to level 5, I wouldn't have bought the mustangs. I would've farmed low-riders and devil taxis. I also have an Excelero. Don't remember how I got it. It was probably a fight mission of some kind.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    336 CW
    109 serrated blades
    60 columbians
    212 tommys
    117 sawn off's
    58 rpg
    236 nvg
    93 fcg
    151 yamahas
    46 exeleros

Tried to balance across the 4 classes..for me whips gave a good return..now buying fcg as I get
    11/11...exeleros and rpg give little defense.

Most non respect weapons give no increase in stats now(only the million plus)
    and all respect items tailor off to a minimal increase.
    Best forget obtaining 500 as the cut of point is considerably less where stats increase

If you can go for the highest value items, with hindsight..exceleros,rpg,cws,fcg then nvg

Thuglife is invaluable with the 500points per round and good weapons every 5..on 340 now..plus quantity from
    actual fights really helps..lvl 196..52att..80def

Banned
    Post Count
    I spent a ton of RP at lower levels and wish I would have saved it some:

Guns:
    164 Tommy guns (which makes no sense because I have 406 M4A1s)
    41 sawn offs
    19 RPGs

Melee:
    7 Columbian Knives
    9 Serrated blades
    148 CWs (still buying)

Armor:
    161 combat boots (ugh)
    421 NVBs
    9 FCG

Vehicles:
    80 Stangs
    183 Yamies
    23 Excelero

Explosives:
    Still waiting on a non-consumable explosive for RPs

I am considering investing all RP in the excelero since I won the last event (1st time getting all 10). Gotta think on that.

Consistent Contributor Vicious...'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Level: 95

Actively Purchasing:
    Chain Whips - 105
    Night Vision Binocs. - 88

No longer or not actively purchasing:
    Tommy Guns - 22
    Serrated Blades - 2
    Columbian Knife - 4
    Combat Boots - 48
    Mustang - 1
    Yamahas - 67
    Sawn-Off Shotguns - 9
    Full Combat Gear - 2

Not Considered (what I own is from TL and other goals, can't buy them right now)
    RPG - 4
    Exelero - 5

Edit: After considering it, I put Yamahas in the not buying category. I'm trying to slow my leveling, but to stock up on vehicles while burning some unused energy for minimal experience, I'm farming Armored Trucks again at the Junkyard. I have 127. I'm not gonna spend money on vehicles, I need that for builds, upgrades, and expansions.
    Last edited by Vicious...; 06-18-2012 at 03:05 PM.
    [K$NG] Vicious

Post Count
    Level 106:

Exceleros: RP in bank waiting for the dealership to be built
    RPG: 20
    Chain Whip: 29
    FCG: 12 (I have mixed feelings about them now)
    NVB: 23
    YRB: 25

I dance around with RP, like I ignored the bikes because I felt that I wanted to wait until I wanted to get the exeleros, but then in the end I realized that was 30 levels away and I have no vehicles. Filled them out to a point where now my vehicle stat isn't my lowest, and now the ECBs have fixed the rest.

No RP boosting items
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    lvl 190

Rpg: 45 (add 16/0)
    CW: 362
    NVB: 310
    FCG: 48 (add 1/7)
    YRB: 285
    Exelero: 203 (add 18/0)
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m