15 23.81%
  • I got 7 without gold

39 61.90%
  • I got 5 without gold

1 1.59%
  • I got 3 without gold

1 1.59%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free Event Player (Tire/Tyre Event Only)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Soopajake View Post
    yes i noticed the opening rates being strangely good this time too. i thought for sure the 10th was coming. dang dudeman. dang!
    Trust me, I was shocked when that tenth tire popped up. I was past the point of giving up all hope, and due to the confusion of the prize being invisible I had actually decided I did not want the end prize anymore because I like being able to see my real attack score.

Of course, that's just my luck. When I want something I don't get it and when I decide I don't want something... Well there it is. I'm not even really sure why I continued attempting to open tire boxes once I made that decision that I would be happier without the Crazy Hit'n'Runner.

To give further example of my luck, I didn't care about the Pathmaker and I got it for free with days remaining in the event. When the Bank Buster was at it's original +40 Attack Skill I couldn't have cared less about it being that nobody really knows the real effect of those skill points. I got that for free too, also with days remaining in the event. It was not until after I had it that the bonus was boosted to +100 Attack Skill. The Blackout RPG was almost the same story as the Pathmaker. Didn't care about it and still got it for free, although that one didn't come until there were only hours left to the event.

The only two end prizes that I really wanted from the start and managed to get were the Loaded Dice (75 gold, OT), and the Devil's Take Down (360 gold to from item 5 to item 10). All the other prizes that I wanted are sitting nicely in many of my rival's inventories, but not in mine.
    Last edited by dudeman; 06-18-2012 at 10:25 AM.

Post Count
    8/10. For the last 3 events...
    HTC veteran