HD Fix

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HD Fix

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Question HD Fix

What or when are the chances of getting a fix for HD where it drops something besides the goofy little bags for everything so we can tell whats falling anyone know?
    Upgrading Mafia would like Forum members. Please send send in game names PM so I'll know who I'm adding.Thanks.
    CC: 883 932 407
    MQ:387 252 109

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes I would love this. I hate getting those bags, I think I'm getting a loot item and I get a tire box

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Confusing ain't it!
    Upgrading Mafia would like Forum members. Please send send in game names PM so I'll know who I'm adding.Thanks.
    CC: 883 932 407
    MQ:387 252 109

Banned
    Post Count
    It's like... Yes! I finally got another ecb!!! Hit it, damn, it's another tire box... -_-
    Lol

Banned
    Post Count
    It's pretty annoying that they downgraded that. This is the first version of CCHD with those brown sacs. Also, it makes no sense that in CC universal you can see everyone's decorations and in CCHD you can only see your own.

Really it's just moronic that the graphics are nerfed for CCHD. The devs would save themselves a lot of time if they just didn't bother making this half assed version and instead focused on more important sh!t.