KoD gives the "Kiss Of Death" to Crime City!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: KoD gives the "Kiss Of Death" to Crime City!

Post Count

KoD gives the "Kiss Of Death" to Crime City!

Those of you who have been playing Modern War may well be aware of who I am already or have read my MW threads and posts. Well I felt it was about time I had my say in Crime City. I have been playing all three games for under two months now but am a diehard vet already So without further ado…

“CRIME CITY” a game of fraud, lying, cheating, hacking, robbing, stealing and backstabbing and that’s just the players!

So I’ve read hundreds of threads and posts noq and am so overloaded with the complaints about cheaters and hackers who can build more than one building at a time, load up on respect items and weapons outside of their level, have insane stats and then there is the fraud rife throughout with the forums posting stolen credit card and PayPal details and other ways of buying gold illegally to bolster your items, then there’s the accusations of tampering by Gree/Funzio staff to the background programming and rigged events, there’s harassment of players and so much more….

Wow….

Never have I felt so enamored by a game that reeks of being a REAL LIFE CRIME CITY!!!! I can’t believe I can participate in a game that is not just about being a crime lord, playing through the story line of defrauding and cheating… but to be in the middle of rampart real life cheaters and fraudsters to battle my wits against until their high flying ‘drug lord’ style hoods come to the abrupt end by support staff. Or the insane players who throw large wads of money at the game in crazy gambling games and events with sometimes game altering results… It’s a true rollercoaster!

So I say, play the game, “it’s criminal”

Don’t complain about the cheaters… just become one if it bothers you too much, because if you believe the posts they don't get 'nicked' anyway! or accept that only a very small percentage of players actually cheat… sucks when you run into one like I have but learn to keep your head down while the cars cruise past your hood peppering all your buildings with bullet spray and when the dust settles, your explosives are exhausted, clean up and go beat on a few weaker players to get your money back and recover your self-respect!… It’s a crime not to play in the character of the game!

MOST IMPORTANT: Have fun, don’t get put off or feel down by all the negative posts out there, it’s still fun and it’s just a game. Not a game I’d spend further money on but then you don’t have to and you can still have a great time in this one!

PS I don't think enough players play in character and post on walls, so if you have the unfortunate experience of me cleaning out your hood and I write some strange quote on your post, I’m having my own fun, play along or ignore me I care not a wit.

Oh and my strategy on CC… there is none needed other than get your hands on the most high powered items as fast and as often as you can. Unlike KA and MW where units you buy die left right and centre and strategy around ally numbers and planning are needed, CC has no such class… its biggest is bestest in all its glory. Go hard or die of boredom in this game.

Kiss’s from KoD

I'm here to clean up this town Bad Cops.jpeg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Danger Close
    Top 250 Faction: 890879030
    CRIME CITY : PVP Addicts
    Top 250 Syndicate : Invite code 182973555

Post Count
    Not sure what goes on over at MW.

But Make another post when you man up and run with a full mafia on how you are going to clean up crime city and then bring it.

Don't be a RAT
    Last edited by fuzzy; 06-17-2012 at 06:16 PM.
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Post Count
    2 things...

Name

Level
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    He's posted threads about strategies that have gotten 2 and 3 stars which were a scene for arguments between the Russians and uk
    Last edited by bigflan; 06-17-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Post Count
    Looks he / she is level 86 running with 289 mafia. Could try and play with big boys at 430 for there level.
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Post Count
    hmmmmmm.....
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Not sure what goes on over at MW.But Make another post when you man up and run with a full mafia on how you are going to clean up crime city and then bring it.Don't be a RAT
    Lol Fuzzy but I may have some serious trouble "manning up!" not so happy about the rat comment
    Danger Close
    Top 250 Faction: 890879030
    CRIME CITY : PVP Addicts
    Top 250 Syndicate : Invite code 182973555

Post Count
    People calm down.... You all suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bigflan View Post
    He's posted threads about strategies that have gotten 2 and 3 stars which were a scene for arguments between the Russians and uk
    Flan... I have had serious upset by being referred to as a man, please don't make assumptions because you can't tell a girl from a guy yet !

Banned
    Post Count
    Nice post. Welcome to the CC forums. You'll find that it may not be as friendly as the others, but stick around anyway.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    Nice post. Welcome to the CC forums. You'll find that it may not be as friendly as the others, but stick around anyway.
    Get a room....
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mnju_03 View Post
    Get a room....
    Only if you bring a turtle

Post Count
    Only if you bring a turtle
    Join us.... We have the suite.
    Hahaha,

Banned
    Post Count
    See you in 15 ...

Post Count
    See you in 15 ...
    Door's open.... See you soon.
    Hahaha,