Eviscerator: just robbed a building and didn't get any respect drop. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eviscerator: just robbed a building and didn't get any respect drop.

Consistent Contributor WinkadInk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just be happy you got an event item...I've got 0 and would gladly take it off you if you didn't want it

Post Count
    The glich is really annoying when I rob clothing stores which drop between 9 - 15 from what i've robbed, and then sometimes they drop 0.

Meat Factories too, I hit those and this glitch makes me want to flip a table.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Consistent Contributor Dr Girlfriend's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Girlfriend View Post
    I agree with you. I sent in a ticket on the matter. I'll post their response when I get it.
    Got my reply today. Funzio was kind enough to credit my account with some respect points and said they would forward the matter to their design team.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Girlfriend View Post
    Got my reply today. Funzio was kind enough to credit my account with some respect points and said they would forward the matter to their design team.
    Nice!! That glitch has been happening to me way too often lately. Now I'm going to document just how often and send in my own ticket since you got such a positive response.

Post Count
    But still, if you would normally get 0 respect, the Eviscerator adds 1 respect point. You should never get 0. I would assume that would only happen if you are Rodney Dangerfield?
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    there are instances where you rob a building and get no respect that happens to me at least once a week. i don't have the eviscerator though, but there should always be some respect for a rob. this is just a glitch that happens every now and then
    No regrets...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Being I am greedy SOB and from your posts it seems you all rob alot or mostly low take buildings, I must ask why waste stamina for no income?, what is upside?
    HTC RED TILL DEAD.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by outbackhat View Post
    Being I am greedy SOB and from your posts it seems you all rob alot or mostly low take buildings, I must ask why waste stamina for no income?, what is upside?
    Respect points are the upside. There are certain buildings, laundromats for example that have a high RP payout and a low XP payout. For players not wanting to level up quickly it makes sense. Then you have the high RP buildings such as meat factories and clothing stores that both unlock at lower levels, their RP payout if fairly high even though the cash payut from the robbery is low

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aid View Post
    Respect points are the upside. There are certain buildings, laundromats for example that have a high RP payout and a low XP payout. For players not wanting to level up quickly it makes sense. Then you have the high RP buildings such as meat factories and clothing stores that both unlock at lower levels, their RP payout if fairly high even though the cash payut from the robbery is low
    Thanks While I don't have camper mindset I jump levels alot quicker than I like sometimes. Not a map goal follower just a thug with decent property,lol. I had been wondering how so many campers were getting so much respect and not leveling.
    HTC RED TILL DEAD.