Whoa! How'd I do that?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Whoa! How'd I do that?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Whoa! How'd I do that?

A big reason I haven't gone through more Thug Lifes is because I cannot find rivals at my level with enough mafia members to satisfy the requirements. I search list after list, but I usually have to wait and level up two or three times before I can complete another Thug Life. I currently only have 67 members in my mafia, so I figure there's a block preventing the big groups from picking on the little, but it prevents me from getting to those big groups to complete Thug Life missions.

Okay, I was struggling with my phone trying to do something related to the game and all the sudden the rival list was nothing but people with members ranging from 100-145. Prior to this the highest member mafia I had seen on any list was 123.

What did I do? How can I do it again?

I have a droid.

Post Count
    Pure awesomeness....
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    Black magic voodoo witchcraft. 'Nuff said.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Some times it does that same with me Now I have 274 mafia and I can see up to 500 and some times see mafia down to 100 Nicholest had a really good explination on brackiting. Good read.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie monster View Post
    A big reason I haven't gone through more Thug Lifes is because I cannot find rivals at my level with enough mafia members to satisfy the requirements. I search list after list, but I usually have to wait and level up two or three times before I can complete another Thug Life. I currently only have 67 members in my mafia, so I figure there's a block preventing the big groups from picking on the little, but it prevents me from getting to those big groups to complete Thug Life missions.

Okay, I was struggling with my phone trying to do something related to the game and all the sudden the rival list was nothing but people with members ranging from 100-145. Prior to this the highest member mafia I had seen on any list was 123.

What did I do? How can I do it again?

Add 500 mafia yourself and you will find many others at 500.

I have a droid.
    Add 500 mafia yourself and the list will show many others with 500.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Members are easy to get I turn em away. When I hit 850 learnd they hurt so cut to 650 nad won't go bigger. I add only by cutting and refuse 10 a day. Get some for yourself and your list will get a lot bigger.
    HTC RED TILL DEAD.

Post Count
    U did nothing just get more members...
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Rated phone, used player number for name. turn away only 5 a day now was 40 a day. was month ago and it got me over 1500 members till I started dropping them.
    HTC RED TILL DEAD.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    By the way just did thug 35.
    HTC RED TILL DEAD.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    supposed to read "rated on phone", not enough coffee yet.
    HTC RED TILL DEAD.