Seriously... I need help - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seriously... I need help

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by koralene View Post
    Is anybody good at what equipment to buy at my 115k stats. I am so rubbish at it and never know what to buy. My question is what should i buy? I know people say to buy the crates but some of the weapons will hardly have any impact on my stats. If i should buy crates, when should i stop? Then what should i buy. I want to get as high as an increase that i can for the gold that i have. I've got a lot of gold at hand (sorry would rather not say how much).I can send an inventory list or add you if you want to see what i have.
    Koralene I would suggest using the CC All in one Spread sheet http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...on-4.0-is-here! it doesn't have the latest crates in it yet but it's easy to Add those new crate items MSG me if you need help with the spread sheet C&R or if your not sure about filling it in & adding the new items then I could fill it out visiting you and using your inventory & then send it to you but you would have to Pm me Your Attack & Defence skill points Stats
    Last edited by skorpio696; 06-14-2012 at 01:04 AM.
    CK - The Professor

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by koralene View Post
    talon... i think is at 115k. poppins and rog aren't woman. the others are all under 110k
    I bet the crates won't have much of an impact on your stats at this point. I say only high end items that are expensive. That's the only way you'll be able to budge your stats significantly, albeit an expensive option.