New Event! Rings of Power - Page 16

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: New Event! Rings of Power

Post Count
    Finally got the 8th ring after numerous fails/etc. /crosses fingers for the last 2!!

Post Count
    Been on 8 for about the same (20 hours) but have got an ally, some cash, some honor some constructs and a bronze dragon. I'll be happy to end on 9 this comp! 10 would of course not be a terrible thing

Post Count
    I'm in shock and awe! I just got ring number 10. That makes me 3 for 3 on winning KA events.
    Aoxoa - 647063908
    Lvl 136 - 55k A - 76k D - 10.5k IPH

Articulate Author Funkey monkey's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm still looking for ring number 9. After the update, I had 5 successful open boxes in a row but no ring.

I have three people on my newsfeed that I can see the first Drake unit reward. I haven't been successful in obtaining boxes from PVP. For those that have been successful, have you taken them from raiding or attacking? Any other suggestions on getting boxes from PVP?

Post Count
    I didn't get a single box from pvp. In fact, I am trying to camp for a little bit near 50, so I just killed as few enemies as possible to ensure a supply of boxes and I was (surprisingly) able to get ring #10 just a few minutes ago.
    I did get rune boxes from pvp last time, but these boxes seem so easy to get from pve.
    Aoxoa - 647063908
    Lvl 136 - 55k A - 76k D - 10.5k IPH

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoxoa View Post
    I didn't get a single box from pvp. In fact, I am trying to camp for a little bit near 50, so I just killed as few enemies as possible to ensure a supply of boxes and I was (surprisingly) able to get ring #10 just a few minutes ago.
    I did get rune boxes from pvp last time, but these boxes seem so easy to get from pve.
    Congrats!

I'm stuck on 8 rings. Coupled with a torrid England vs Sweden euro game. Time to sleep.
    Monster Quest: Level 118 #106782356
    Stats: 295k/265k A/D // 1503 monsters army // >1300 Rares // 22k IPH

Banned
    Post Count
    Congatulations Aoxoa
    Cheers

Lurker
    Post Count
    Been stuck on my 8 th for 35 hrs. Finally got the 9th

Post Count
    This is the worst luck i have had in any Crime city or KA event. I finally got to 5 overnight but my self esteem is taking a battering with all these rejections I keep getting.
    CC: Sold up and moved on
    KA: 227 478 302
    MW: 176 838 388

Post Count

Anyone who opened over 40 -50 boxes deserves all 10 rings.

Isn't this obvious? The game is for fun. People should play to compete on tactics and strategies, not on wallet size.
    I have no problem paying $50-$60 for a good game, which I already paid for this game. This is a decent price for many good video and computer games. However, expecting people to pay hundreds or thousands dollars for a game is not only unrealistic but also a robbery. I already see people spending thousands of dollar on this game.
    Having spending around $50 on this game, I still consider myself on the free player side and one of the best free players. At level 86, with 36K offense and 42K defense, of which 99.9% built on free units. 12000 wins and 190 losses. What consistently irritates me is the idea Funzio demonstrates: instead of giving more fun to players, it tries to withhold or take back those fun to extract more money from players.

This is my first try at these so called online real time iPad games, I am sure it is going to be the last one until a more reasonable gaming and paying mode emerges. As a veteran game player for many computer and video games, I just find it again that these so called "free" games just end up costing more with depressed fun.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidia View Post
    Isn't this obvious? The game is for fun. People should play to compete on tactics and strategies, not on wallet size.
    No one forces you to spend a penny. You can be competitive without spending a dime with 99.9% of the players at your level.

Many other games don't guaranty you anything - I think some of the fun in the game is the random variables and chances that you may not win every single event you try to participate in. Like life - sometimes you don't win at everything.

Banned
    Post Count
    As somewhat of a free player, I'm actually glad that Funzio put out an event that gives us opportunities to acquire indestructible units without spending real money. Just lower down your goals, I'm happy just getting the first 3 rewards. It's a big bonus for me to get the 4th unit (9th ring). I really don't expect to get the final unit at all.

Post Count
    WTF..... 2 days since the last drop I'm stuck to 6, it cost me 1725 per hit..... In MV I'm on six and the event just began yesterday, that's bul...... That event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidia View Post
    I have no problem paying $50-$60 for a good game, which I already paid for this game. This is a decent price for many good video and computer games. However, expecting people to pay hundreds or thousands dollars for a game is not only unrealistic but also a robbery. I already see people spending thousands of dollar on this game.
    Having spending around $50 on this game, I still consider myself on the free player side and one of the best free players. At level 86, with 36K offense and 42K defense, of which 99.9% built on free units. 12000 wins and 190 losses. What consistently irritates me is the idea Funzio demonstrates: instead of giving more fun to players, it tries to withhold or take back those fun to extract more money from players.

This is my first try at these so called online real time iPad games, I am sure it is going to be the last one until a more reasonable gaming and paying mode emerges. As a veteran game player for many computer and video games, I just find it again that these so called "free" games just end up costing more with depressed fun.
    Please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't understand what you expect from KA. You gone far and deep for $50-60, which was a voluntary spend. It's an ultimate try before you buy model, and you seem very competitive, and seem to enjoy it very much with such a minor spend, which I believe is harder to be compared to say MW. Is it your competitive streak to acquire all the assets or to be able to beat someone who spends $1000 with only $50 with only "skill" however you choose to define that?

I certainly enjoy both winning and losing - that's part of the game. If someone spends 10k on the game, he is a strong opponent and I have strategies for stronger opponents or impossible to beat opponents. Its called evasion and diplomacy. I believe that's part of the game too. I know I can't beat everyone with "strategy" - that's not realistic. I apologize if I misunderstand your post as I have been drinking and have unwisely decided to post anyway cheers
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

Post Count

Let's put it in a simple way. What do I expect from a good game?

I don't expect it to be free, but reasonably priced.
    I expect it to be fun and a level playing ground for any one who already bought the ticket.

Are these requests too much for a computer game?