Tire Box Event: Log your progress here. - Page 22

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Tire Box Event: Log your progress here.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Megbone View Post
    Has the frustration gotten to u yet? I've come to the realization that we're probably not going to get to 10. I don't know who else agrees w/me. But, it's starting to look grimm w/only 6 hours left to this rotten event.
    It got to me two days ago. Now, I'm almost resigned to my fate. I'd love to get #9 in the next few hours, but getting two tires is just very unrealistic. I hate having to stress to GET to 8. It's the highest number in an event that doesn't get you anything. When you get it, you realize that having it just makes you want that 9th and 10th more.

Post Count
    I can live without getting the 10th item, but it's just rediculous that I can't even get the 4th item in the event...that to me is the highest stat item in attack and defense, and it more worth it to me in the long run because I know it's easier to get them than the 10th items.

All I really want in these events is 9 event items so I can get the top non-grand prize item
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Been at 9 since Friday.
    This event has sucked all enthusiasm I had for this game.

I don't say the events shouldn't be challenging but not close to impossible.
    Always Famous......

Post Count
    I've been stuck on 9 for the last day and half or so. I don't think I'm going to get the 10th with only a few hours left, but I'm pretty pissed because I just wasted 15 gold resetting the timer by accident.....

Anyone know if Funzio can refund that gold I accidentally spent? I'm level 37 and had 26 gold at the time and was saving up for 2 smoke shops when I hit level 38 so I'm pretty bummed right now
    Last edited by BASEGOD; 06-17-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    Been at 9 since Friday.
    This event has sucked all enthusiasm I had for this game.

I don't say the events shouldn't be challenging but not close to impossible.
    If Funzio handed out the items, then there'd be no exclusivity to them and also funzio wouldn't be making money. They are a company after all. It is their job to make money. It'd be better if we had an algorithm for determining the exact odds of the draw, but however since I feel that would suck some gold sales away with people calculating the theoretical gold use needed to win they would keep that under wraps.

It's their job to make the items hard to get so we buy gold, there's no getting past that. It also needs to be done in the balance of the game. You can just have everybody running around with eviscerators with 400 attack and +1 RP, the lower level players who started out later and either a: didn't get the event or b: got the lower level item are at a serious and permanent and insurmountable disadvantage.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelusion View Post
    Too much frustration hit me yesterday afternoon after about 50 opens after getting #8, so I stopped with the gold after 8...over 60 open now since 8 and real sure I'm not moving. I have heard of a lot of players who got 9 and then 10 right after or very soon after.

It almost seems like the new 7 and 8 have the old 9 and 10 odds while the new 10 might have the old 7 odds? Just a thought from my observations and event stats, which suuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkk...
    I hear ya. If you look back at some of the stuff I've posted I've been frustrated for quite sometime now. You could be right. But, who knows how the hell they rig these frigging events. I've heard of people getting 9 &/or 10 at the same time I've tried and open cases. I've been on 7 since day two of this event and got number 8 this morning. I agree with you that this **** suuuuuccccckkkkks!!! And, although I posted that I might be leaving this game that still stands so I don't have to deal with Bull**** like this. Considering how hard I worked to get where I'm at in this game(lvl. 160). Good luck to you anyway. Seeing that it's going to take a miracle to get to 10 with the odds and everything else against us.
    Last edited by Megbone; 06-17-2012 at 08:20 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    About 70 opens since 9 .. Almost 1600 gold spent so far and no 10th in sight... Every time I open box I already know I won't get tire. That's just not right. Frustrating weekend.. I don't think I will be spending any more on these at all
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    If Funzio handed out the items, then there'd be no exclusivity to them and also funzio wouldn't be making money. They are a company after all. It is their job to make money. It'd be better if we had an algorithm for determining the exact odds of the draw, but however since I feel that would suck some gold sales away with people calculating the theoretical gold use needed to win they would keep that under wraps.

It's their job to make the items hard to get so we buy gold, there's no getting past that. It also needs to be done in the balance of the game. You can just have everybody running around with eviscerators with 400 attack and +1 RP, the lower level players who started out later and either a: didn't get the event or b: got the lower level item are at a serious and permanent and insurmountable disadvantage.
    If people have little shot at winning then how long will they continue to buy gold? I bet less people will participate in these type of events in the future. You can see the apathy on the forums already. Anyway, it's a game and a business. Way too many out there to keep me distracted.
    Always Famous......

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    started on friday, because i didn't know about the event until i updated the game..

i got 3 on friday, 4 on saturday, and 1 today.. been sitting on 8. I just hope to get the 9th tire. i'd guess i have done about 50 opens in the past 3 days, and i've gotten 72k cash, 8 tires, hazmat suit, 400 rp, and something else that i forgot, plus the reward items.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Finally got it. Only 1700 gold and 128 tries/100 opens later... What a "sweet" deal..
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DenZ1 View Post
    Finally got it. Only 1700 gold and 128 tries/100 opens later... What a "sweet" deal..
    Enjoy your invisible prize that causes you to never again be 100% certain what your true stats are. I do not envy you.

I hope you at least live out west and used oil money to get the CH'n'R.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Enjoy your invisible prize that causes you to never again be 100% certain what your true stats are. I do not envy you.

I hope you at least live out west and used oil money to get the CH'n'R.
    Hooray? Dammit? I don't know how I feel about this one...

All cash opens. Stuck on 9 since day two. All hope was gone and I had completely given up.

Banned
    Post Count
    Bought thegoogle play special 14 times. Finished at 9. Never spending another dime on this game. Anyone who wants to call me stupid, please go ahead. You have never been more right.

F*** you, Funzio.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Bought thegoogle play special 14 times. Finished at 9. Never spending another dime on this game. Anyone who wants to call me stupid, please go ahead. You have never been more right.

F*** you, Funzio.
    + 1 really u annoy the customers so much funzio... no more money

Post Count
    You guys are such a bunch of sore losers. Play the **** at your peril and stop whining. It's been said plenty of time before that you should only spend if you can afford it and expect to get nothing.
    Join The Politicians - An active and diverse group of players from around the world. Come and join the family and see the difference for yourself!

Syndicate code: 613832871

My personal invite code: 111765313