Tire Box Event: Log your progress here. - Page 16

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Tire Box Event: Log your progress here.

Post Count
    My plan for this event was to use cash until I get to 8 because I usually get there by day 2 the latest and then to use gold because I really want this car! However, I finally got to 7 this morning and now feel like I have no chance so I am going to save my real money and not buy gold. I have a hard enough time getting a box to open by the time an hour is up to open one. I feel like it is so much harder to find boxes and even harder to get tires! Twice so far it was time to open a box but I didn't have one to open! I went into this event to simply have fun and get some items whether I even get to 9 or not but it is just aggravting that at times I use all my energy and stamina to get 0 boxes.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie monster View Post
    If this is true, you should go to Vegas immediately.
    Got to 8th only using free. I went like 5 hours today without getting anything and then I was on a roll using free. I got 5,6,7,& 8 in a row with no sorrys or anything else
    Do unto others. If somebody beats you up, don't complain and act like a total wimp, just bulk up and fight back!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoKidd View Post
    My plan for this event was to use cash until I get to 8 because I usually get there by day 2 the latest and then to use gold because I really want this car! However, I finally got to 7 this morning and now feel like I have no chance so I am going to save my real money and not buy gold. I have a hard enough time getting a box to open by the time an hour is up to open one. I feel like it is so much harder to find boxes and even harder to get tires! Twice so far it was time to open a box but I didn't have one to open! I went into this event to simply have fun and get some items whether I even get to 9 or not but it is just aggravting that at times I use all my energy and stamina to get 0 boxes.
    Good decision. The later you get to 7th/8th the chances are getting slimmer by the hour.
    Even gold might not help.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Most of us stuck on 8...

Post Count
    Just got 10th. 1-8 cash, ~vault of gold. In middle of gold run got 9th. Switched to cash, 5 hits later 10th. PS I'm very inpatient and used a lot resets. For openings used around 900 gold.
    Last edited by Giedrius; 06-15-2012 at 03:31 PM.
    Level 134 Att.105k, Def.84K Fights: 28290/232 (22/10/2012)
    Proud owner of:
    Black Widow Shotgun #71, Golden Defense
    , Gold Plated Shotgun (+1 energy/min)
    The Chief's Cruiser, Sister Snake's Viper, Gooch's Chopper
    Diamond Sig (+1 RP), The Pathmaker ($+20% from PvE) Loaded Dice (upgrades 25% faster),
    Bank Buster (+100 attack skill) Devil's Take Down (+2 energy/min), Striker Minigun (upgrades 30% cheaper)
    Midas Machine Gun (+40% RP), Crazy Hit'n'Runner (Car attack +20%)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedrius View Post
    Just got 10th. 1-8 cash, ~vault of gold. In middle of gold run got 9th. Switched to cash, 5 hits later 10th.
    Grats! Upgrade that sig!
    Eyelusion - Level 199 - TL 409

Show me a good loser and I'll show you an idiot.
    ~Leo Durocher

Post Count
    been on 9 since yesterday noon. keeping my fingers crossed, but gold sale looks tempting too.

Post Count
    9 all free
    Do unto others. If somebody beats you up, don't complain and act like a total wimp, just bulk up and fight back!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Still on 7.... close to 60 attempts since I got it.

This is revoltin'

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Used gold for 3rd time.

Got another Enhanced bike.

HELP ME, PLEASE!!!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Soopajake View Post
    been on 9 since yesterday noon. keeping my fingers crossed, but gold sale looks tempting too.
    Gold sale?! Is this for Android? I was waiting for a sale to purchase some but no sale on my page!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoKidd View Post
    Gold sale?! Is this for Android? I was waiting for a sale to purchase some but no sale on my page!
    We don't get a "sale." There is a special item on the gold list: Box from Fort Knox. Details in other thread.

Post Count
    i've pretty much opened every hour casually, and I'm on number 6! This is by far my worst event yet. Oh well

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've been stuck on eight all day. I've been using gold since reaching eight. At first I was getting angry when i did not get my ninth tire, then I realized it was just a game. Plus I still have two days left. I work at night my wife works in the day time. This means I can open boxes literally 24 times a day
    Level 118...915k/hr....53/55k A/D

$1,000,000 IPH here I come!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddSkillz View Post
    I've been stuck on eight all day. I've been using gold since reaching eight. At first I was getting angry when i did not get my ninth tire, then I realized it was just a game. Plus I still have two days left. I work at night my wife works in the day time. This means I can open boxes literally 24 times a day
    No way that is possible. I have been opening free(no cash nor gold) started a day late and I'm at 9!