Dwarven Mine - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dwarven Mine

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluisje View Post
    Manor seems nice but i think it paints à big bullseye on your city for other people especially gem players, who if they are decent have unmatchec strength for à free player
    not if you collect on time, it is only once every 48 hours
    I collect from my manor during work hours, seconds after cash is available, thus I do not have to worry about being raided

Post Count
    @spectra

Cool, Thanks!
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spectra View Post
    I collect from my manor during work hours, seconds after cash is available, thus I do not have to worry about being raided
    If you own a manor - shouldn't people be working for you? That sounds so... plebeian.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    If you own a manor - shouldn't people be working for you? That sounds so... plebeian.
    They do, and are happy working for me, they have excellent salaries, meals are included and the benefits are awesome (specially dental is 100% covered), lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spectra View Post
    They do, and are happy working for me, they have excellent salaries, meals are included and the benefits are awesome (specially dental is 100% covered), lol
    living wage... how nice of you!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by figozz View Post
    Well, the scavengers were hard to come across, but yes. I mastered the map well before I finally killed all the scavengers.
    Glad you said that, I've been killing things at random all day and haven't seen a scavenger yet, came on here to see if it was an issue!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
    Glad you said that, I've been killing things at random all day and haven't seen a scavenger yet, came on here to see if it was an issue!
    What he said. Havent seen a scavenger and sit at 55/60 for master quest. Maybe I can dare to dream.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
    You can just uninstall and reinstall the game and scavengers will come out. The monsters get reset every time you reinstall the game.