COLD Mafia iTunes $20 Gift Card Giveaway!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: COLD Mafia iTunes $20 Gift Card Giveaway!!!

Post Count

Cool COLD Mafia iTunes $20 Gift Card Giveaway!!!

Hello Crime City Dwellers!!!

As a promotional offer for our 6/12/2012 event, we here in the COLD mafia would like to extend a "cool" prize to you forum goers in a "Best story" competition where you can get a chance to win $20.00 via an iTunes giftcard!

Sponsored by our very own COLD Mafia member Paulio (See profile: http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?34968-Paulio) and yours truly, G Wiz, we present to you the rules!

Simply post a short story or commentary about "Something ugly, but find the beauty in it" (Can be inside or outside of CC). All entries will be reviewed by myself, along with Paulio! The best post wins! Its that simple!

The event starts after you have finished reading this thread, but ends on Friday June 15th, 2012 @ 9pm est, so get it while it is COLD!!!

Goodluck to all!

*Disclaimer: COLD Mafia members and Associates are not eligible to participate*

Polls No Longer Open! Event Has Come to a Close!

Ladies and Gentleman, the moment you have all been waiting for!!!!! Without further adieu, I present to you the WINNER of the now COLD Karma iTunes giftcard giveaway>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chester78!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Now of course there we're many other stories that deserved honorable mention. There were the funny stories: ramshutu, upsman and vitus.

Then there were the endearing ones: Winkadink, soopajake and andymac. Though you might not have won, I would just like to that you guys for participating and making it a worthwhile event for everyone!!!! Who knows...maybe there will be another one soon.....

Oh and by the way Chester, we thought we would add a little something to your $20 iTunes giftcard prize...enjoy!
    Last edited by G Wiz; 06-15-2012 at 09:00 PM. Reason: updated the event for final winner!
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    I WIN!!!!!

wait what???

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Post Count
    I once sat down next to an ugly girl in a bar, 8 beers (that she paid for) later I truly found the beauty in her. ;-)
    Swingle007 lvl 219 162k/188k IPH 4.2m/hr. 777 062 852 <----add me

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    I WIN!!!!!

wait what???
    try a bit harder You have time
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    Shoot, I have a good story!
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post
    Shoot, I have a good story!
    Share it with the forum.

Post Count
    Do you guys see the beauty in a forum avatar? Probably not! The majority of which are ugly and hard to figure out for instance Dr BoneCrusher above me has a stickfigure beating his head against a wall, weird correct? But what if the avatar is viewed as the member's personality? Some of us memorize the avatar before the name! Take my avatar for example, people believe I'm a bandwagon Heat fan, many even believe I have a certain ethnicity because of it. But all fail to see the beauty behind it! You recognize me because of my avatar. The avatar is the ugliest component of this forum yet it is so rich on content and unique to each and everyone of us that it is beautiful!
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Post Count
    Sniper's Den it is probably the ugliest building in Crime City. Players buy them because they think it will help there actual defense but, the real beauty of them (if you don't like to get robed and find it hard to collect 6 hour buildings) is to hide the almighty Night Club. If done right you can't see them. So everyone who scared to get rob and don't have a dog buy the beautiful snipers den.

Good Hunting
    The Doctor
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    Nice one gentlemen!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    good idea... not entering but this is really sweet good luck all

Banned
    Post Count
    The CC forum was really ugly for a while, but then someone offered money and everything got so pretty.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    The CC forum was really ugly for a while, but then someone offered money and everything got so pretty.
    I like this one

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    When I worked in Psychiatric Outreach, I had a chance to help a homeless woman get her life back on track. I helped get her social security card, IDs, housing assistance and job assistance. On my last day working with her, she brought me a chunk of granite table top that she had found at a construction site.
    As she held the broken slab of granite to the light she told me, "Jacob, I'm just like this piece. It may be ugly at first glance but if you hold it up to the light you can see it shimmer. Thank you."
    I still have that piece of granite to this day.

Banned
    Post Count
    Winner chicken dinner says I

but could have been easily crafted to my weaknesses

Post Count
    Ok I will bite...

A few days ago I was like this

And then I was like this:

So then I did this:

And that folks is how you win the game. Beautiful.

If I win maybe I will come back and destroy this chump.
    Last edited by Gaming Will; 06-11-2012 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Pic of my daughter...wife going to kill me.
    Proud member of HTC White!!!