Bootleg Version: Player Interview: Pooham (Level 200) - Lets hear the truth.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bootleg Version: Player Interview: Pooham (Level 200) - Lets hear the truth.

Consistent Contributor Fig O Ni's Avatar
    Post Count

Bootleg Version: Player Interview: Pooham (Level 200) - Lets hear the truth.

My Rivals (my split personality issues) are continually spreading many lies & propaganda about me on this Forum & in Crime City on walls so i am hear to answer any questions you have and you will be given the honest answers (100% fake) for any questions you have.

I expect some accusations from the honest people, i will address them and tell you the lye's (which i doubt you know).

So ask me anything you want to know about the crime city wars, players, tactics, history, gold and if you want proof - i'll try to back it up.

P.S I can hear gaychump is already typing and trying to derail this thread with his typical forum spam.

People don't be shy I am an expert liar.
    320 635 172

Didn't want to cause a campaign, so the gorilla is back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfo6tU9xaLs

Post Count
    Best version ever!!! Stupid idiot is mute in game, so decides to take it out on here. Never seen a more pathetic, loser, piece of crap in my life.
    Teach me how to dougie!!!

Post Count
    Pathetic, loser, piece of crap.

I earned the right to be called that. (ask my high school teacher)

Like how I brought my thousands of gold.

Next time please refrain from talking about the lack of education I was given.
    320 635 172

Post Count
    How do we know if you are the real Pooham? Can you post a picture of your navel?

Post Count
    Like him or loathe him...You have to admit the guy has done an awesome job at making nuff people get mad and froth at the mouth
    Never seen so many posts dedicated to one person.You guys are making him a legend without realising it.

@ Fig wa gwan star...mi hav de likkle sumting sumting fi yu, bun it down one time

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudie View Post
    How do we know if you are the real Pooham? Can you post a picture of your navel?
    The location of my navel is sensitive information and needs presidential clearance before anything of that manner can be showed online.
    I have a fixation with JoeyCool so any picture of his stats are more than allowed to be posted.
    Also I am allowed to talk about player banned in the game without getting a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavado View Post
    Like him or loathe him...You have to admit the guy has done an awesome job at making nuff people get mad and froth at the mouth
    Never seen so many posts dedicated to one person.You guys are making him a legend without realising it.

@ Fig wa gwan star...mi hav de likkle sumting sumting fi yu, bun it down one time
    Yes Blud,

Mi a wait pon dat thing.
    Yu kno wher mi a be.

The man's a stupid fool, em, no know, dat wat em real, an wat em virtual reality.
    Em livin to mek emself look like dis em sum international title.

Me no care how pooham runs, but em nah need get me involved inna hiz popo dance.

Peace Mavado.
    320 635 172

Post Count
    Cleaning coffee off my computer monitor with this thread
    retired