Tournament Rounds Completion!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tournament Rounds Completion!

Post Count

Cool Tournament Rounds Completion!

Ok everyone. I have finshed the Tournament Rounds and can say without a doubt that there were 200 of them.

There was no grand prize like in CC when you get the Thug Blaster, it was just another Cannon.

Interestingly, I thought I would have nothing left to do as I completed all the other quests but lo & behold there was a new one in the quest list...

Champion's Round 1

Congratulations! You've made it to the real challenge. This arena is where you challenge your real peers. Are you ready?

~Win 71 battles against opponents with 500 or more allies.

So basically CR's are just TR's 2.0 cuz they start of at the same spot TR's finish.

edit~ I completed TR's!
    Last edited by CounterSniper; 06-24-2012 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Completed TR's
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Im at 177.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Altz View Post
    Im at 177.
    Ok, anyone higher than than 177?
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterSniper View Post
    Ok, anyone higher than than 177?
    Isn't the last one when you reach 500 allies? Does the ally Cout increase in a predictable way?
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Freekizh View Post
    Isn't the last one when you reach 500 allies? Does the ally Cout increase in a predictable way?
    In CC a large number of them were for attacking rivals over 500. It hasnt played out that way here. The whole 499 thing in CC & MW seems to have influenced TR's in KA.

By this point in CC for example I would already be required to hit 500's exclusively but at TR 164 I'm required to hit 59 rivals with 408 or more allies.

It seems to go 0, 3, 5, 8, 0 but that doesnt really tell us anything. They may have stopped short of 500.

That's why I was hoping one of the data crackers had that info.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    In CC a large number of them were for attacking rivals over 500. It hasnt played out that way here. The whole 499 thing in CC & MW seems to have influenced TR's in KA.

By this point in CC for example I would already be required to hit 500's exclusively but at TR 164 I'm required to hit 59 rivals with 408 or more allies.

It seems to go 0, 3, 5, 8, 0 but that doesnt really tell us anything. They may have stopped short of 500.

That's why I was hoping one of the data crackers had that info.
    What do you do with all your honor points?
    Free player
    726-176-397

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Njwmrb View Post
    What do you do with all your honor points?
    Buy hi end hp units.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    Buy hi end hp units.
    Was looking for a little more specific answer lol, cannons?
    Free player
    726-176-397

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Njwmrb View Post
    Was looking for a little more specific answer lol, cannons?
    I use a fairly balanced approach for the different unit types.

Assassins, Warlocks & Cannons. Werewolves when I unlock them.

~My preference is Cannons as they have good stats and seem to last a little longer than the others.
    Last edited by CounterSniper; 06-11-2012 at 07:13 AM.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    Ok everyone. I have finshed the Tournament Rounds and can say without a doubt that there were 200 of them.

There was no grand prize like in CC when you get the Thug Blaster, it was just another Cannon.

Interestingly, I thought I would have nothing left to do as I completed all the other quests but lo & behold there was a new one in the quest list...

Champion's Round 1

Congratulations! You've made it to the real challenge. This arena is where you challenge your real peers. Are you ready?

So basically CR's are just TR's 2.0 cuz they start off at the same spot TR's finish.
    Last edited by CounterSniper; 06-24-2012 at 09:59 PM.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

So it is in the pipeline.....

Post Count
    A plus to the CR's when compared to TR's is that you get a HP unit at the completion of every round instead of every five rounds like in TR's. At least so far.

Completed the first five CR's.

If it changes I'll let you know.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quick question - do you really need to complete all these tournaments for anything tangible, except from a bit of h points and, perhaps some satisfaction from the achievement itself?

I mean I have done exactly 100 and then gave up due to diminishing returns - far too many losses to make up for with their rather meager end of tournament h points. I get mine by lots of raids/attacks I know I have virtually no chance to lose much and by completing level 4 for each map to get h points bonuses there...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MSH View Post
    Quick question - do you really need to complete all these tournaments for anything tangible, except from a bit of h points and, perhaps some satisfaction from the achievement itself?

I mean I have done exactly 100 and then gave up due to diminishing returns - far too many losses to make up for with their rather meager end of tournament h points. I get mine by lots of raids/attacks I know I have virtually no chance to lose much and by completing level 4 for each map to get h points bonuses there...
    Well, if you pick your targets you don't lose a lot.

I now have 100 Assassins, 100 Warlocks, 100 Werewolves, 100 Cannons & 20 or so of all the lesser HP units. Do the math on that.

By properly constituting my army any losses I incurred were minimal in value especially after I obtained the countless free units that drop from PvP.

Raids just don't provide enough HP's to be worthwhile so unless it's a juicy building is a waste IMO. Why get just a few HP's per hit when I get on avg around 12 HP per hit (17 max so far) from PvP at my level and with the Devil Warlord.

Btw- I do the maps too so get those bennies as well.

Another thing is that I have scored far more money from unvaulted cash than I ever got from robbing buildings. You gotta rob a lot of buildings and waste a lot of stamina to equal what I get from attacks.

Edit- Got curious so I did the math. I added up all of my HP units and they total 144,130 HP's. I'd say that's a pretty good ROI.
    Last edited by CounterSniper; 06-26-2012 at 12:10 AM.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    I agree - Some people see no honor in raiding buildings. It's pretty boring tactically unless you are trying to cutoff a rivals cash flow, but even then that's hard to do if they have 12/24/48 buildings. Better to go for PvP I think.
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide