Feeling Cheated - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling Cheated

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Get used to that type of stuff happening with the box events. When the lockbox event was run for CCHD I started with 9 diamonds. The event ran for a full 7 days, during which I made well over 100 attempts to open boxes using the cash option. After going nearly the full 7 days and not getting that last diamond, in my frustration I decided to spend gold (for the first time ever) to reset the timer and open another 96 boxes.

No diamond.

Let me rephrase that. I did not get one single diamond during the 7 day period of that event, and I OPENED (not attempts, actual opens) well over 150 lockboxes. 25-30 boxes with no "item" after receiving the 9th is nothing.

You can still be upset, but I am making you aware that many people have had it far worse and these results are not as uncommon as you would like to believe.
    i feel for u lol... i started the HD event with 7 diamonds, and ended with 7 too... just that i use all in game cash lol...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I know, it's so unfair for funzio to give us free weapons with good stats. How UNFAIR!!!!!!!!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I have 3 events Items and I sent 15 gold to get the pathmaker, Free Loaded Dice, 120 gold on the Midas Gun In OT. But I have Never Spent RM on this game, and Never will. So I cant complain mutch, it does get upsetting when you spend all week stairing at your screen about everyhour to open a box to say Sorry better luck next time. This last event was very disapointing to only get 8. When I go throug the rivals list I have yet to see some one with this last event Item or even the 9th item. There are alot of people here that spent Lots of money and not get the final item. And others that dont spend money that have Lots of them not naming any names because they are damn luckey.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    But isn't that what counts the most in life ? it isn't about brains , hard effort and a lot of work only .
    It is all about luck , everybody wants to be lucky , but in the end if everybody is lucky then nobody is lucky .

So take it easy with 52 weeks in a year , you cannot lose , if so then you are a miracle itself lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Get used to that type of stuff happening with the box events. When the lockbox event was run for CCHD I started with 9 diamonds. The event ran for a full 7 days, during which I made well over 100 attempts to open boxes using the cash option. After going nearly the full 7 days and not getting that last diamond, in my frustration I decided to spend gold (for the first time ever) to reset the timer and open another 96 boxes.

No diamond.

Let me rephrase that. I did not get one single diamond during the 7 day period of that event, and I OPENED (not attempts, actual opens) well over 150 lockboxes. 25-30 boxes with no "item" after receiving the 9th is nothing.

You can still be upset, but I am making you aware that many people have had it far worse and these results are not as uncommon as you would like to believe.
    I started the hd event for the sig on nine and free opened the first box and got the sig.. but I spent over four vaults of gold and opened over 200 for the burner and never got it... I got this last one only because of the two day extension or I would have ended on 7 all game money opens now. I refuse to spend a bunch of gold on events now I do a open once in a while if i get four or five sorry in a row.
    Last edited by Johnny70; 06-10-2012 at 10:02 PM.
    Excuses are like @ssholes, everybody has one and most of them STINK!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    @OP

I do keep track, so I can tell you exactly how it went for me in this last event. I never use gold in events, all attempts were made with the middle option.

It took me 30 attempts to get 8.
    It took me another 46 attempts to get the 9th.
    I made an additional 12 attempts and did not get the 10th.

Business as usual.
    Very similar experience to me this event but the final reward didnt interest me enough to use gold openings at all.

Banned
    Post Count
    ur right, why ? because for an event u have only some item for some players, not for all.

they extended 2 day right ? how many have buy Gold and got item 8/8 stat ? lol.. 1st event i use some gold and can't have the 10, staying at 9 and use many gold in all game that same they can't give item at all.
    2st event and all event i don't use gold and i don't wast my time like before.. i got it ? that cool.. i don't got ? not a problem.. but no gold noway.

Post Count
    Hi Gunn,
    We all totally feel your pain and frusteration. We all have gone through the emotional rollercoaster with these lockbox events.
    It is perhaps best to enter these events with no expectation of the 10th item, and shoot for getting 9 boxes opened, with the most number of free gold level items.
    Although I have come across random players with suspiciously "really good luck" ie nearly every single end item, most people are lucky to have 1 or 2 items.
    When loved ones are super annoyed with us being glued to our phones/ipads/androids, we are playing too much CC.
    take care