Player Interview: Payam (Level 200) - Lets hear the truth. - Page 39

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Player Interview: Payam (Level 200) - Lets hear the truth.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    LOL....pulease!

The difference between Kitteh and a box of rocks is the box.

Talk about diarrhea of the mouth.....LOL!
    Giving Canadians a bad name - all over the world...........

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha54 View Post
    Giving Canadians a bad name - all over the world...........
    You already did that.. I'm European o_0

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    You already did that.. I'm European o_0
    Europe's a big place - why not be more specific - unless it's one of those embarassing countries that now calls themselves European because they happen to have slipped into the EU...........

Post Count
    Europe's a big place - why not be more specific - unless it's one of those embarassing countries that now calls themselves European because they happen to have slipped into the EU...........
    I'm Romanian/greek/polish!!!! lol jk...

German...

Indian Groupie

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    And please refrain that embarassing countries that call themself european , cause oh the china is so embarassing too.
    I mean economical power nr 2 , and still more then half the population lives poorly .

I really love how you stereo type stuff without thinking , cause news says so it must be true !
    Romenia has the best IT infrastructure , Poland has a different economy and has stick the middle finger to certain issues , it is idiotic government like greece and spain , that don't dare to say f off EU .. that is causing the crisis.

Average salary in 7 year gone up by 5% , but prices of ciggarettes gone up by 300%
    Prices of food and other stuff gone up more then double , you think cause idiotic people in power only read stats and news , they understand reality ?

yeah major city are doing fine , but a country doesn't run on major cities alone !
    Oh there wouldn't be hill billy in America , and Canada .

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    And please refrain that embarassing countries that call themself european , cause oh the china is so embarassing too.
    I mean economical power nr 2 , and still more then half the population lives poorly .

I really love how you stereo type stuff without thinking , cause news says so it must be true !
    Romenia has the best IT infrastructure , Poland has a different economy and has stick the middle finger to certain issues , it is idiotic government like greece and spain , that don't dare to say f off EU .. that is causing the crisis.

Average salary in 7 year gone up by 5% , but prices of ciggarettes gone up by 300%
    Prices of food and other stuff gone up more then double , you think cause idiotic people in power only read stats and news , they understand reality ?

yeah major city are doing fine , but a country doesn't run on major cities alone !
    Oh there wouldn't be hill billy in America , and Canada .
    China is immensely embarassing due to it's lack of human rights - it disgusts me!

the rest of your diatribe might be worth something if you could speak properly - but I tend to think that is done on purpose.........not sure why though

and I don't give a rat's ass if cigarette (1 g) prices go through the roof - they are a luxury item - and a dangerous one at that.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    China is immensely embarassing due to it's lack of human rights - it disgusts me!

the rest of your diatribe might be worth something if you could speak properly - but I tend to think that is done on purpose.........not sure why though

and I don't give a rat's ass if cigarette (1 g) prices go through the roof - they are a luxury item - and a dangerous one at that.
    He what happened to Saudi Arabia and female rights before you bark on human rights !

So if you such feminist , shouldn't you be disgusted at Saudi Arabia first ? for threaten women like objects , before condeming freedom of political speech ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    you know there's an actual ignore feature on this forum, right max? I've had QPR on it for weeks now. It just says "this post removed because XXXXX is on your ignore list" Click on the person's name next to a post and you'll find it.
    Yeah, I know, I just employed it for the first time since Madhatter (who I later removed). So now you will have to enjoy Kitteh's crazy hilarious graphics without me....LOL!

WoW Max , that was a longtime since you posted something like that *thumbs up*

Yeah I know what you mean , don't worry can agree with you .
    But sadly surrounding yourself with only high IQ people in the end makes one not smarter .
    Infact the opposite , makes one loses sight of reality , since every theorie becomes a semi reality .
    Yeah, diversity is of value, and I don't fault dumb people for being dumb (immature or attention starved is another story), but if I hear one more "OMG super high end CEO with a TV in his office for realz" story, what left of my brain will leak right out of my ears.

And I don't have much left to spare.

So, happy now.

Yay!

Post Count
    This is crime city - lets flame each other, beat each other, rob each other, annoy each other, and piss each other off... lets not have political debates though...

Indian Groupie

Banned
    Post Count
    He what happened to Saudi Arabia and female rights before you bark on human rights !

So if you such feminist , shouldn't you be disgusted at Saudi Arabia first ? for threaten women like objects , before condeming freedom of political speech ?
    aside from not speaking properly - you also seem to be unable to read.
    I'm not sure where I said I was a feminist - I'm not saying I am or am not but I didn't speak of it - therefore it is entirely possible that I feel that freedom of speech is most important.

Of course Saudi disgusts me - but there a lot of women who actually do buy into their situation - it isn't always forced on them - that's the problem - lots of women wear the veil or the burka or whatever - of their own choice - and frankly they disgust me more because they impose it on their own daughters and on and on it goes...........

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sasha ok maybe I will amke things more clear ok , in this example , average salary of a person in manchester is 2,2k pound .

You ask the average what they earn they would say you are pulling my leg mate !
    Cause the city has 2 football clubs that raises the average on paper to a wonderfull status .
    that is true , doesn't mean in reality the average have it that well .

That is the point I try to make to you , things are not always what they seem , nothing is lie or a truth .
    It is a matter of perception , or trying to broader your horizon .

now before you bark on what has that to do with my previous comment , the answer is everything or nothing .