Player Interview: Payam (Level 200) - Lets hear the truth. - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Interview: Payam (Level 200) - Lets hear the truth.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    nope, just not judgmental, nor do i make stupid assumptions. It's a dam game, plus I'm level fricken 9. lol
    LOL I was totally pulling your chain. I didn't reply with quote correctly; other part of my reply was that it is definately him. I checked his hood, asked him to delete a building, he replied he moved it and he had. I need no more proof of identity. Hope this helps.
    Probably leaves one question though; Is this the real jobadass?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Payam (The Real one) View Post

quick question. Could you take a new screenshot?? Those seem to have a bunch of burgundy red floating around the code. No offense, it just kinda looks edited now...
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Consistent Contributor Payam (The Real one)'s Avatar
    Post Count
    quick question. Could you take a new screenshot?? Those seem to have a bunch of burgundy red floating around the code. No offense, it just kinda looks edited now...
    I had to use jpg compression to get the image under 20kb. You really ARE paranoid! Come see my hood for yourself!
    6 July 2012:
    I have retired and no longer play Crime City.

Total Mafia Attack: 189,612
    Total Mafia Defense: 185,503

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Honestly you really do know when to strike when the Iron is hot , I give that much Payam .

Here a question for you , since the balance is shifted , what doesn't make you return to old habits ?
    Like with Twinkie ?

Sorry yeah I used to play it as 1 vs 1 game , some others wish to play it the guild way .
    But in the end this is a game about robberies and attack and bullying .

Now so if people want to play there own way like you said !
    Why do they have to side with you , indians , cold maffia ... whatever next hot thing that comes along .
    Sorry know your intentions and while the dance might have been changed , the Tango ritme is still there .

So keep in game a game , A theatre a theatre a Soap a Soap , but keep RL out of it .

Banned
    Post Count
    I love the fact that one person can get an entire community of players so reactive. It's genius, really.

Just one question:

As for your name, are you Iranian/Persian?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    I love the fact that one person can get an entire community of players so reactive. It's genius, really.

Just one question:

As for your name, are you Iranian/Persian?
    Thank you, i'm surprised too. I thought the forum was full of 'haters' many are very intelligent people here.

No, i am not. My name is 'Mayap'. Payam backwards.
    Last edited by Payam (The Real one); 06-11-2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Spelling
    6 July 2012:

Banned
    Post Count
    intersting.
    He's in my mob but I was able to send invite. LOL Joey Cool tried to warn us. I wonder who is getting the invites!

Post Count
    I'm sorry - what is your question? I'm happy to answer, just clarify for me please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    Honestly you really do know when to strike when the Iron is hot , I give that much Payam .

Here a question for you , since the balance is shifted , what doesn't make you return to old habits ?
    Like with Twinkie ?

Sorry yeah I used to play it as 1 vs 1 game , some others wish to play it the guild way .
    But in the end this is a game about robberies and attack and bullying .

Now so if people want to play there own way like you said !
    Why do they have to side with you , indians , cold maffia ... whatever next hot thing that comes along .
    Sorry know your intentions and while the dance might have been changed , the Tango ritme is still there .

So keep in game a game , A theatre a theatre a Soap a Soap , but keep RL out of it .
    6 July 2012:

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    intersting.
    He's in my mob but I was able to send invite. LOL Joey Cool tried to warn us. I wonder who is getting the invites!
    It's a bug in the game, i asked Funzio suppport to delete everyone from my mob 2 times in the past. This is the result. Strange things happen.
    6 July 2012:

Post Count
    I for one am surprised to see only 30 stamina. I expect that might be one regret on how you leveled since the main thing u do at this point is attack others. U mentioned u pay gold to refill your meter, and it seems like it would be nice to get the max 50 per refill out of the deal. I'm trying to learn from your numbers, as its not often you get to view the character build of a lvl 200 player. If you could reset your stats at this point, what would they look like in the 4 categories?
    Swingle007 lvl 219 162k/188k IPH 4.2m/hr. 777 062 852 <----add me

Consistent Contributor Fig O Ni's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Payam (The Real one)
    I was only joking about the last post - this is joeycool. Don't tell anybody. I'm trying to destroy Payam's reputation once and for all! I'm sick of his beatings!! noodles has suffered enough. He's an awesome bloke.
    Here is proof you are a chronic liar.

This is the real poohman, spreading lye's he is Joey.
    320 635 172

Didn't want to cause a campaign, so the gorilla is back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfo6tU9xaLs

Lurker
    Post Count
    No gold? No chance if you care about your stats.

Or you can be like Joeycool and just tell everybody how great they are and suck up so nobody beats you up, that's smart for somebody with no money to spend on gold.

Lol well here is hoping your wrong but thnx for the honest reply and I'll be just fine being nice to everyone as it just happens I am nice, lol. Think I'll keep my money for my 3 kids to spend ....

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't think it even matters if it's the real guy, or if the answer to my question regarding the name was truthful (although clever either way). The simple fact is that the player named Payam has reached such an epic level of control in the game that even an impersonator attracts hatred and causes people to react. Funzio should honestly give the real Payam a special item reflecting his legendary status. Maybe a "Mind Control" ray gun looking thing with an attack bonus.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fig O Ni View Post
    Here is proof you are a chronic liar.

This is the real poohman, spreading lye's he is Joey.
    You call that proof? lol. Nice try.
    6 July 2012:

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'm sorry - what is your question? I'm happy to answer, just clarify for me please.

You manipulated , that is fine and acceptable , you lied , hell Blair got relected cause of lying .. so people are dumb , not a big deal .
    You bullied cause you can , and the truth it is ok , no harm in that .

So what makes you so sure you can refrain from racist , pink pop and idiotic comments .
    Or beter put jerk like behaviour ?

We both know you can't ... So lets call this fascade shall we , you smell victory and are basking in it .
    Enjoy your time , have fun but true nature of people always are bound to pop up .