Player Interview: Payam (Level 200) - Lets hear the truth. - Page 21

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Interview: Payam (Level 200) - Lets hear the truth.

Consistent Contributor Payam (The Real one)'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    So, you beat on Swifty relentlessly, than lie to get the Indians to attack him relentlessly, and now you accuse him of trying to make YOU look bad?

Really?
    Yes, I have told you the facts. Both true. I do play mind games with The Indians often to use them against my rivals without them knowing and to get them to turn on each other. They are easily tricked, they are not organized as well as they claim. That is not so hard to believe. I am no angel, this is crime city after all not peacekeeping awards night.
    Last edited by Payam (The Real one); 06-11-2012 at 06:48 AM.
    6 July 2012:
    I have retired and no longer play Crime City.

Total Mafia Attack: 189,612
    Total Mafia Defense: 185,503

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    So, you beat on Swifty relentlessly, than lie to get the Indians to attack him relentlessly, and now you accuse him of trying to make YOU look bad?

Really?
    Hey Max, thanks for that. I did ask Swifty in another thread for more info but he hasnt replied.
    If the Indians know Payam is a liar why do they attack Swifty relentlessly?
    Doesnt make sense...
    Then again none of it does but makes for a great insight into the human psyche!
    Last edited by Mavado; 06-11-2012 at 06:52 AM. Reason: cha man whaya want...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Payam (The Real one) View Post
    That is a very immature question, one that I will choose to ignore. If you can't take a little competition you are playing the wrong game.

Awww come on, answer it. I can handle the competition loser, that's why you attacked me for 6 months straight. Did I ever tell you to stop? You think I care about stats? Hahahahha. I'm already exposed you to be the pathetic loser you are, you think this thing will help? One little Q & A isn't gonna change anything.
    Teach me how to dougie!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Swifty is a nice person. I had nothing against him. But one day he asked me 'how much money have you spent on this game? Don't bother answering cheater!'. So i attacked and robbed him. He apologized when i told him i spent real money on this game. Then i saw posts on other peoples walls about me saying i'm working for Funzio or a 'plant'. So i attacked him more. After finding he made peace with 'The Indians' and was sucking up to them, i posted a few comments about him being my BFF to see if the Indians would fall for it. Typical...they did. They fall for a trap more easily than a mouse to cheese. So Swifty saw 1st hand what it's like to be be ganged up by 'The Indians'. So my tip - if you want to have one of your rivals attacked by your own rivals, make it look like you are on the same side. It works well and i laughed so hard for over a week about this. It was all good fun, poor Swifty never had a chance. This is a game after all and i know it's a 'jerk' thing to do but it was just some immature fun. This tactic has helped me divide the Indians and caused some serious infighting with their players. Later they figured it out and looked like fools. hahaha...i do play a lot of Tricks on The Indians. They are easy to fool and are quick to turn on each other (e.g Twinster & Koralene left them). It's all just some good fun. Poor Swifty never got over it. But Swifty - when was the last time i attacked you?...a LONG time ago. I let it go and you had enough. Let's leave it in the past.
    This has been a very entertaining thread. Well done all involved. Payam, I keep seeing people say you can no longer post in game (muted in game). Is this true? Has Funzio revoked your posting rights in game? If yes, why do you think that was done?

I would like to hear from Switfy about this post you made. If he accused you of cheating and then being a Funzio plant I don't see any reason why you wouldn't attack / rob him whenever you got the chance even if / when an apology was made.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie View Post
    Awww come on, answer it. I can handle the competition loser, that's why you attacked me for 6 months straight. Did I ever tell you to stop? You think I care about stats? Hahahahha. I'm already exposed you to be the pathetic loser you are, you think this thing will help? One little Q & A isn't gonna change anything.
    Yes I attacked you often. You are one of my 'annoying rivals'...you were a supporter of Anubis when he was impersonating me many months ago (and spreading false info on the forums about me). Yes, I am allowed to rob you and attack you anytime I like. So can anybody else in this game. This is not the smurfs, it's crime city . If I hurt your feelings or made you feel bad in real life by doing this I am deeply sorry. I attack people on my 'hit list' for either talking trash on the forums (spreading lies) or being a supporter of The Indians instead of using my stamina agains lower stat, weak players I have nothing against. So yes, when I see Twinkie ony rivals list...10-0. Better than beating up somebody i have no reason to dislike. Want peace? Just add me, I would be happy to end it. Let's both move on.
    Last edited by Payam (The Real one); 06-11-2012 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Spelling again
    6 July 2012:

Post Count
    @Rhino72

This is another Payam lie. He wants to justify his actions after the fact.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Post Count
    I am still neutral and simply enjoy the thread. But your language doesn't help your cause. Just my two cents.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino72 View Post
    This has been a very entertaining thread. Well done all involved. Payam, I keep seeing people say you can no longer post in game (muted in game). Is this true? Has Funzio revoked your posting rights in game? If yes, why do you think that was done?

I would like to hear from Switfy about this post you made. If he accused you of cheating and then being a Funzio plant I don't see any reason why you wouldn't attack / rob him whenever you got the chance even if / when an apology was made.
    I posted this info in post #12 of this tread..here it is to save you searching.
    "iceman (Level 200), Sam (Level 190'ish), Donkey Boy (Level 200) and xenoke (Level 200) are the 4 biggest spenders in this game. They got together and complained to Funzio Support about me. They asked their gang of sore losers (including Sir Daniel, jm, JAKE, jjk and Joeycool) to email Funzio support together to get me 'muted' because after i beat them up (a few times a day each 10x) i would leave a message '10-0 chump!' as my trademark. iceman, xenoke and Sam cannot afford to keep spending money (they are spending so much money just to avoid my beatings). So this was one way to have a 'win' against me. I still rob them every day (i have screenshots as proof for anybody doubting this). I never broke any rules and i am sure the mute will be removed soon enough. I never used rude language or made any threats to people in real life (iceman said he would break both of my knees in real life and stomp on my face today, Donkey Boy told me he wishes my mother gets cancer and dies...). This is what the 'Indians' of Crime city do.".

About Swifty, I give up. All he does is complain about me and say it's All lies. He is just a complete waste of my time. What am i supposed to say? Regardless of my honest answer...he will call it a lie.
    *Payam shakes his head..like a disappointed father having caught his son stealing from his wallet...Swifty!!!*
    Last edited by Payam (The Real one); 06-11-2012 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Spelling
    6 July 2012:

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    @Rhino72

This is another Payam lie. He wants to justify his actions after the fact.
    Say something new...you say everything I say is a lie. Back it up! People can make up their own mind here. I respect everybody on this forum to decide for themselves. If you have any proof , let's see it .
    6 July 2012:

Post Count
    Payam labored long and hard to guarantee that we would be enemies.

Why should he give up the result he worked so hard for?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenO9 View Post
    I am still neutral and simply enjoy the thread. But your language doesn't help your cause. Just my two cents.
    I agree, that's the most immature post in this entire thread. Let's not let this thread go downhill thanks to Twinkie.
    6 July 2012:

Post Count
    Yes I attacked you often. You are one of my 'annoying rivals'...you were a supporter of Anubis when he was impersonating me many months ago (and spreading false info on the forums about me). Yes, I am allowed to rob you and attack you anytime I like. So can anybody else in this game. This is not the smurfs, it's crime city . If I hurt your feelings or made you feel bad in real life by doing this I am deeply sorry. I attack people on my 'hit list' for either talking trash on the forums (spreading lies) or being a supporter of The Indians instead of using my stamina agains lower stat, weak players I have nothing against. So yes, when I see Twinkie ony rivals list...10-0. Better than beating up somebody i have no reason to dislike. Want peace? Just add me, I would be happy to end it. Let's both move on.
    Stop making up BS lies. Do I look like my feelings are hurt? Hey, come attack and rob me. I'm gonna attack you in game everyday so you'll get links to me k? You seriously are an idiot. Feel bad in real life? LMAO. I rock more a social life than your pathetic self will ever experience. This started because you went after Anubis, a great friend of mine, with your retarded BS. That's how I found out what a pathetic loser you are. Anubis never did anything wrong. He was talking the truth, and you didn't like it. So here's a copy from my thread yesterday that was yanked because someone snitched on me.

"As for Payam, anyone who sides with this guy is an idiot. When I first joined forum, I’ve met a really great guy named Anubis. For anyone who doesn’t know who Anubis is, see all those stickied threads up there? He contributed a lot to it, even though his name is not on it. He’s the reason why some of you are strong w/o gold and your economy is great. Give credit to where credit is due. He’s a family guy, with an adorable son. By simply siding with him over 1 post, this idiot Payam removed me from his mob, called me a “Crybaby’s Supporter”, and has been attacking me since January. Yup, he has been attacking me for 6 months!! LMAO. All because I agreed with a guy on a forum that he supposedly never visited…til now. He possesses the loser, pathetic, laughable mentality that I hate in all guys. It’s even hilarious he called himself “The defender of all bullies”. The spamming, the lying, the impersonations, hey, if you can’t beat X and iceman, go buy more Gold. Don’t be the pathetic loser and try other tactics to F with someone. So before anyone become best buds with this guy, ask yourself….Why the F is this guy by himself? There’s a reason for everything. "
    Teach me how to dougie!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavado View Post
    Hey Max, thanks for that. I did ask Swifty in another thread for more info but he hasnt replied.
    If the Indians know Payam is a liar why do they attack Swifty relentlessly?
    Doesnt make sense...
    Then again none of it does but makes for a great insight into the human psyche!
    The Indians are my rivals...attacking/robbing them often only brings limited enjoyment. At this high level of investment (if you can call it that)...I seek enjoyment in seeing them defect and turn on each other . Like the way cops get real life crime families to go to war with each other and wipe each other out. The Indians are easily fooled and get SUPER angry about it when they realize they have been attacking their own friends due to 1 comment I left on my wall..e.g: 'Thanks Twinster, I agree that noodles is insecure About his looks'. BAM! Internal war! Lol. That's all it takes. It works every time, they fall for it again and again...I kill myself laughing at the results. Much more fun than attacking/robbing. Misinformation is used in war to gain some advantage. it is VERy different to being Dishonest all the time.
    Last edited by Payam (The Real one); 06-11-2012 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Spelling
    6 July 2012:

Post Count
    @Seven09

Twinkie's language is 110% justified.

Post Count
    BS...idiot...pathetic...idiot...idiot...loser...pa thetic...hate...pathetic...loser..."
    Your message gets lost in between :-)