Player Interview: Payam (Level 200) - Lets hear the truth.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Interview: Payam (Level 200) - Lets hear the truth.

Consistent Contributor Payam (The Real one)'s Avatar
    Post Count

Cool Player Interview: Payam (Level 200) - Lets hear the truth.

My Rivals (The Indians) are continually spreading many lies & propaganda about me on this Forum & in Crime City on walls so i am here to answer any questions you have and you will be given the honest answers (100% true) for any questions you have.

I expect some accusations from the haters, i will address them and tell you the facts (which i doubt you know).

So ask me anything you want to know about the crime city wars, players, tactics, history, gold and if you want proof - i'll try to back it up.

P.S I can hear Joeyfool already typing and trying to derail this thread with his typical forum spam.
    Last edited by Payam (The Real one); 06-11-2012 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Spelling

Consistent Contributor JuSt.SiCk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just one Question: How much $ did u allrdy spent for CC?

Post Count
    How does your post count keep getting reset?

Post Count
    can you post a screen shot of your hood, or profile so people know for sure if this is the real payam or someone trying to masquerade?
    62,000 A/ 66,000D
    IpH: $1.750.000
    If you are not running with me, you will be running from me

Add

hank 327 950 999

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I don't believe this is the real payam. I know who this is though The children games are going way over the top. Anybody who wants to know pm me.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    what caused that you are muted in the game now?
    i dont like to see all the drama brought to the forum, just coz its ur only place left to tell your "truth". And to be honest, if u want blame JC for spamming this forum, IF he ever spammed then only since you appeared here..
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JuSt.SiCk View Post
    Just one Question: How much $ did u allrdy spent for CC?
    I have lost count. I am sure it's over $5,000 US but i doubt it's over $10,000. For the record, some of my rivals are MUCH bigger spenders than me including xenoke, iceman, Prib, Donkey Boy & Sam. Some of these guys have spent up to $60K i have been told by other players (i have no way to verify this though).

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thats low for your stats. Do you get the *****???

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    How does your post count keep getting reset?
    I don't know, i'm pretty new to the forums. I saw that yesterday's threads from Koralene and Sir Daniel's (who changed his 2nd account's name to 'Payam' in crime city yesterday and is currently impersonating me in the game) threads were deleted. I had posts on those 2 threads. So i suspect the count went down when those threads were deleted.
    Last edited by Payam (The Real one); 06-10-2012 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Spelling as usual

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by koralene View Post
    I don't believe this is the real payam. I know who this is though The children games are going way over the top. Anybody who wants to know pm me.
    Who do you think i am? This is Payam. Please elaborate.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Payam (The Real one) View Post
    Who do you think i am? This is Payam. Please elaborate.
    I won't slander anybody on the forum... not my style. Prove you are the real payam.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    what caused that you are muted in the game now?
    i dont like to see all the drama brought to the forum, just coz its ur only place left to tell your "truth". And to be honest, if u want blame JC for spamming this forum, IF he ever spammed then only since you appeared here..
    iceman (Level 200), Sam (Level 190'ish), Donkey Boy (Level 200) and xenoke (Level 200) are the 4 biggest spenders in this game. They got together and complained to Funzio Support about me. They asked their gang of sore losers (including Sir Daniel, jm, JAKE, jjk and Joeycool) to email Funzio support together to get me 'muted' because after i beat them up (a few times a day each 10x) i would leave a message '10-0 chump!' as my trademark. iceman, xenoke and Sam cannot afford to keep spending money (they are spending so much money just to avoid my beatings). So this was one way to have a 'win' against me. I still rob them every day (i have screenshots as proof for anybody doubting this). I never broke any rules and i am sure the mute will be removed soon enough. I never used rude language or made any threats to people in real life (iceman said he would break both of my knees in real life and stomp on my face today, Donkey Boy told me he wishes my mother gets cancer and dies...). This is what the 'Indians' of Crime city do.
    Last edited by Payam (The Real one); 06-10-2012 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake. Sorry!

Post Count
    I won't slander anybody on the forum... not my style. Prove you are the real payam.
    How can i prove it to you? Just ask. But i am curious - who do you think i am? I know in the past Anubis has impersonated me on the Forums. In the game currently 'Sir Daniel' is impersonating me. This is just a game people, lets all have a little fun.

Post Count
    Thats low for your stats. Do you get the *****???
    Please explain. What was your question?

Post Count
    It's the real Payam for sure.....I just went and double checked the pm he sent me a few days ago where he apologized for inadvertently making the indians think he and i were friends, and they are indeed the same one. Join date, post count, the whole nine are identical, so it looks like this is everybody's chance to air out the dirty laundry I've been getting an earful about. have at it people....
    Swingle007 lvl 219 162k/188k IPH 4.2m/hr. 777 062 852 <----add me