How about Rune Boxes with Diamond-Gems? :)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How about Rune Boxes with Diamond-Gems? :)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

How about Rune Boxes with Diamond-Gems? :)

It would be awesome if next time we can get Rune Boxes, or something.... with Diamond-Gems that are currently in the game.

I really loved the Red-Gem game addition that was on this week, but would love to "buy" some stuff in the current game.

-J

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Diadexxus View Post
    It would be awesome if next time we can get Rune Boxes, or something.... with Diamond-Gems that are currently in the game.

I really loved the Red-Gem game addition that was on this week, but would love to "buy" some stuff in the current game.

-J
    Not gonna happen.

I've done 15 or so events on all three funzio games and this has never occured.

Thats because the current business model is to do events to try and get players to buy gems not to give gems away.

Nice thought and it would be great but it's simply a flight of fancy to only be dreamt about. 😃
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterSniper View Post
    Not gonna happen.

I've done 15 or so events on all three funzio games and this has never occured.

Thats because the current business model is to do events to try and get players to buy gems not to give gems away.

Nice thought and it would be great but it's simply a flight of fancy to only be dreamt about. 
    Yeah, but look at what they did in MW with ranks... I was shocked that they gave gold for the lowest ranks.

I don't think it will happen either, but in the infamous words of CCMark, "anything is possible."
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Yeah, but look at what they did in MW with ranks... I was shocked that they gave gold for the lowest ranks.

I don't think it will happen either, but in the infamous words of CCMark, "anything is possible."
    Thats an in game reward, not an event & its not even enough gold to buy anything with.

But just enough to entice you to buy more gold so you can get something with it. Devious really.
    Last edited by CounterSniper; 06-09-2012 at 12:29 AM.
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!