battle points max rank impossible

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: battle points max rank impossible

Post Count

battle points max rank impossible

ok...maybe im doing my math wrong here but.

it takes 19,000,000 battle points to reach the maximum rank and get the 100 attack power unit.
    every fight i win, i get am average of 18 battle points.

that is 1,055,555 wins i need.
    it takes 3 minutes to restore 1 point of stamina

that is 3,166,665 minutes

or 52,777.75 hours

or approx 2,199 days

so if i played non stop 24/7 never sleep never stop battling, getting my one fight every 3 minutes on the dot every time, it would take me 6.024 years to reach the maximum rank!

in my book, i consider that impossible

Banned
    Post Count
    Your days too late! Someone already reaches it.

Post Count
    well, my math did not account for people thay pay for stamina refills with gold...and cheaters....

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    And your Bp average is way off, at the upper levels the Bp awards are much greater than 18, it's harder now that they reduced them in half.

Post Count
    I used to average 100-120 at level 95. It was possible, but now its more of a year long thing. I don't think Funzio took into account some of the more active players. The game gets awfully boring sitting around waiting weeks to build/upgrade, with nothing to do in the mean time. Atleast if the BP's were reachable, it would keep you busy in the meantime attacking. Right now, I don't attack people unless im building up money for an upgrade. Otherwise, why gain EXP when I don't want to level.
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Post Count
    Bp payouts are higher in upper levels. You will reach it maybe in 2 years.

Also lord reached spec ops. He did not complete it. He is around 10mil BP probably, not the 19.7mil you need to complete it and get the jet.

Post Count
    My goal is one million and I'm done.
    Level 95

I like cookies

Post Count
    Does anyone know if these units you receive for earning a higher are indestructible?

If not to they at the very least have a low casualty rating. Has anyone lost one in battle yet?

I haven't earned one yet, so have no idea.

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Not indestructable. In about 20 attacks I lost 2 attack drones out of 50 I just bought. I have had 200 SH for the longest time, have lost 8 in about 1,000 attacks. Kinda makes me wonder. Might just be chance, but I don't know...
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Post Count
    Someone worked out it would take around 3 years for average player now the battle points have been halved it will take around 6 years ! Do you want to save valour for 6 years or spend it now while you are still playing the game ?
    MW:558 634 055

Post Count
    They are not indestructible . I think they halved the battle points so the big gold players who have ranked up quick like lord at spec ops will feel better about spending money as they have a higher rank for now.
    MW:558 634 055

Post Count
    well i did just notice...some players when i win, i get over 40 ..i dunno how they figure it, most rivals only give me 17 or 18 but a few give 44 . maybe it depends on your rank cmpared to theirs. hitting a highe ranked player gives more maybe?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by femaiden View Post
    well i did just notice...some players when i win, i get over 40 ..i dunno how they figure it, most rivals only give me 17 or 18 but a few give 44 . maybe it depends on your rank cmpared to theirs. hitting a highe ranked player gives more maybe?
    I believe they compare your attack to their defense. A defense closer to your attack number gets you more battle points. I just made major and although the rankings tab shows you need 1 million battle points, the Progress bar says I need 1,390,000. I have sent in a ticket asking which one is correct, but I have not heard back yet.

Post Count
    Those numbers are all rounded. 1.39mil is the correct amount. I believe spec ops actually requires about 19.745mil or soemthing around there. No idea why that one is rounded down instead of up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by femaiden View Post
    I average about 80 BP per battle. They range from 45 BP with super weak under 1k troops used to 210 BP when I beat a heavy gold user. You get more for higher Battle ranked people
    Do unto others. If somebody beats you up, don't complain and act like a total wimp, just bulk up and fight back!