my base ... and your's

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: my base ... and your's

Lurker
    Post Count

my base ... and your's

First sorry for my English, I wanted to ask if someone likes to take care of their military structure with walls, trees, barrels, lanterns, etc., and ask if they are provided the same add-on such roads or gates to improve the quality.
    You could do a competition with prizes for the most beautiful structures
    Place two pictures of how I made my base.

666.JPeG

667.JPeG

Post Count
    Nice work! I can't wait to finish mine up. I'm planning on a pretty cool set up, or at least think it is. Will post when I'm done. People don't seem to care about their bases too much, but this a game thas supposed to be fun, so I'm gonna buy a bunch of **** to spice up my base!

Post Count
    Don't bother! I had a fence and a barrier around my base and hundreds of barrels ect until I found out no friend or foe could see them so sold them all and redesigned my base which took a long time!!
    MW:558 634 055

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It's all just a waste of money,..
    413 983 651

Post Count
    Oh my. What a neat base you got there. Congrats!
    Even if nobody can see it now doesnt mean you cant decorate your base. It's your base, you can do what you want. Whether other people can see it or not doesnt matter.
    Mine is hideous and compact since i'm to stingy to buy expansions.
    A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT

Post Count
    Well I think they may struggle to keep them when the land goes over 10m a square , when I sold mine I had enough room for about another 5 buildings , when you are at 13m for next bit of land and want a few more plus more for new additions they add you may redesign like me . All I will say is you need some for the goal tasks , I had to buy 250 barrels so kept them in the gaps as may need 500 decorations for a goal. Good luck if you continue , i nearly have all def and money buildings , only comp fac gold, that is hard enough to do and since am over 80 now want to consentrate on army and upgrades , you could do it if you camped but I dont like camping.
    MW:558 634 055

Post Count
    Yeah I would have mine all nice and pretty if.. I had the room haha. But I do atleast have my structures organized.

Post Count
    I have a mission to place 200 decorations and I'm 0/200. It is such a hassle to place one decoration after you place it you need to open the window, go to store, then extra, and scroll through items. Rinse a repeat can get tiresome. I wish after you place an item like a barrel it stayed on the screen to be able to add more without having to open the screen again 200 times.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Banned
    Post Count
    It's only cool for you. When other people see it, doesn't look like that so I agree, waste of money and space.

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by What? View Post
    I have a mission to place 200 decorations and I'm 0/200. It is such a hassle to place one decoration after you place it you need to open the window, go to store, then extra, and scroll through items. Rinse a repeat can get tiresome. I wish after you place an item like a barrel it stayed on the screen to be able to add more without having to open the screen again 200 times.
    If Funzio can figure out how to set the buy in an easier way, and make decorations visible to everyone, this game would have another dimension and delay the descent into boredom that eventually happens when playing a game hard for months on end.

Customization! I want to build a custom base for all to see!
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyR View Post
    If Funzio can figure out how to set the buy in an easier way, and make decorations visible to everyone, this game would have another dimension and delay the descent into boredom that eventually happens when playing a game hard for months on end.

Customization! I want to build a custom base for all to see!
    I agree. It seems like one of the missing pieces in the game.
    There is no greater disaster than to underestimate the enemy.
    BDP 4EVER!