Strong v weak etiquette?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Strong v weak etiquette?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Strong v weak etiquette?

New to the forums. Concept of etiquette and fight/rob don't seem to go together, but I see posts about bullying. So what are the acceptable practices for strong v weak encounters? I'm a loner, buy some gold and very strong for my level. My personal approach is rob any rat, beat up anyone during PvP events, rob big $ buildings from anyone, but otherwise don't touch people with below average stats. What do the rest of you do?

Banned
    Post Count
    I do the following: Rob anyone's very good, high income buildings. I don't care if their strong or weak. I only ever attack the player when I know I'm gonna win and I take that into high consideration especially when I'm doing a Winning Streak goal where I would have to win 100 fights. My attack is at 12000. If I had 99 wins and needed one more or else I had to start over, there's no way I'd try to hit a guy with 11000 defense. Why? It's because of the attack defense formula. Because of it, my chances of winning aren't high. People with below average stats are just a way for me to get through my PVP goals quicker. It's not bullying. It's playing the game. You can do whatever you feel is right.

Post Count
    I pity the fool I tell ya, I pity the fool.

Nah, if they are obviously following the storyline, I don't attack. But I'd they are robbers.. I attack like hell!
    Proud member of HTC White!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Attack anyone and everyone you can what are they going to do if they can't beat you? Write something mean on your wall? Scary it's only a game and some people around here take it way to serious.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Read my thread... I attack everybody... Nothing personal.

Lurker
    Post Count
    The strong devour the weak. That's the way it always is.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Koralene, you beat me up once, but passed up a good rob opportunity.at same time, for which I was grateful.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Canoehead View Post
    Koralene, you beat me up once, but passed up a good rob opportunity.at same time, for which I was grateful.
    I don't really rob. If I rob you Hun, then I'm mad at you

Post Count
    I go for TL goals, I don't care who you are, if I do know who you are, I will rob you just to create something to talk about....or just try to stick it in.... All in good fun, just a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I fight any with lower stats while following goals ,just don't rub it in on them unless they are someone with no income buildings. Rob I only hit high income buildings. Has done me well I think, winning streak goal finishing # 32 and thug am at 31. and at lvl 73

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mnju_03 View Post
    I go for TL goals, I don't care who you are, if I do know who you are, I will rob you just to create something to talk about....or just try to stick it in.... All in good fun, just a game.
    My BFF wouldn't really rob me would he?

Post Count
    My rival list is my rival list. I give forum members a free pass if I recognize them. I have had some people complain to me about picking on people my own level, not realizing that people many levels above me have been hitting me for months. You take some, you give some.

Post Count
    This is a food chain...the weaker you are, the lower you are on the foodchain and more beatings coming your way.
    Don't like it, buy a mountain of gold and hit back.
    No etiquettes and no mercy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavado View Post
    This is a food chain...the weaker you are, the lower you are on the foodchain and more beatings coming your way.
    Don't like it, buy a mountain of gold and hit back.
    No etiquettes and no mercy.
    Ruthless! I love it!