someone just made specops

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: someone just made specops

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

someone just made specops

heavy gold user, the guys got over 85k successful attacks. wonder how much it cost him?

Banned
    Post Count
    Not surprise, Lord was #1 in the PVP event

I assume Speed Ump should be getting there soon too, he was #2 and #3 on the PVP event

Post Count
    how do you know the ranks of the PVP event? and what would him being a gold user have to do with him being spec ops? he spent $ on reloading stamina??? what a waste....

im still a rookie sergeant at lvl 42...
    (nvm saw the sticky)
    Last edited by magepker; 06-06-2012 at 11:54 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lord is the #1 Player in the game. It's fitting he would be the first on to Spec Ops
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by magepker View Post
    how do you know the ranks of the PVP event? and what would him being a gold user have to do with him being spec ops? he spent $ on reloading stamina??? what a waste....

im still a rookie sergeant at lvl 42...
    (nvm saw the sticky)
    CC Mark posted the leaderboard in a sticky at top of the forum
    you can see #1 to #500 spots and the winners of the Black Dragon Fighter

and Remember "his waste of money" is what allow us "free players" to enjoy the game
    You should say....Thank you

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Lord is the #1 Player in the game. It's fitting he would be the first on to Spec Ops
    All depends on how you define number one. In terms of A/D stats, you would have to look at WcJoker, Stephen, Ferr or Hammer Time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spectra View Post
    CC Mark posted the leaderboard in a sticky at top of the forum
    you can see #1 to #500 spots and the winners of the Black Dragon Fighter

and Remember "his waste of money" is what allow us "free players" to enjoy the game
    You should say....Thank you
    Somebody gets it. I don't understand the general negativity towards gold players. They pay for the game you get to play for free.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Guys.I am not the number 1 player in this game...there are people with better a/d than I have. Yes I spent money but that was my choice....please let's not get into the gold/non gold argument. I play my game. You should be more concerned that you are getting ripped off with the unit that gives you "1 more valour" I have it and can't understand why I only get one medal! Please moan to funzio...we all get stiffed by this!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GRW View Post
    Guys.I am not the number 1 player in this game...there are people with better a/d than I have. Yes I spent money but that was my choice....please let's not get into the gold/non gold argument. I play my game. You should be more concerned that you are getting ripped off with the unit that gives you "1 more valour" I have it and can't understand why I only get one medal! Please moan to funzio...we all get stiffed by this!
    That's you? (lord?) Way to go!!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Post Count
    I was thinking the same thing. What the hell is "1 more valor" going to do?? Well, I'll tell you it won't do #$@% for me. The prize needs to be 30% more valor, especially since now the rankings are all about valor units.

I'm at Captain-Apprentice now. I don't think I'll ever get out of this ranking...you need 390K BP, and I'm only at 213K.

Banned
    Post Count
    Lord, hi,
    have you try just doing raids? whenI try to test the blue bomber (+2 VPs) I just stay in the battle result screen and attack again, that way I actually see how many VPs I get per hit, so if you raid someone your minimum VPs should be 2 (if the game gives you 1 + the 1 from the bonus)
    Cheers

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wdigeorge View Post
    Somebody gets it. I don't understand the general negativity towards gold players. They pay for the game you get to play for free.
    Thanks George
    Did you get the message I left on your wall?
    Cheers

Banned
    Post Count
    That is True, I have been visited by WC joker and Hammer time a few times (hell it hurts!!!, but that is the nature of the game is) and I think that their stats then were above teh 200k
    Lord was #1 on the PVP because he spend more time doing it probably, but could have been any of them
    WC was #5 and Hammer #4
    that of being #1 just depends on how much time you spend (of course with aid of gold spending) playing the game
    I have also seen "free player" with very high stats, it is just because the have put in the time playing and have good strategies to raise their army
    If I have know when I started this game what I have been lucky to learn from all forum members that are very helpful, I would be in a much better position that where I am right now, since I ventured into whale territory, sometimes I feel like a fly in a spider's web, just waiting to get kill, So I am trying to maximize my IPH, to buy the strongest units I can, thus I am putting lots of time on the game to help me get a better chance (besides I really enjoy playing it), lol

Cheers

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Guys.I am not the number 1 player in this game...there are people with better a/d than I have
    Let's see:

#1 in the PvP tournament
    1st person we've seen make Special Ops

I'd say that makes you Number One .

The only thing higher than #1 is Capt John Leuc Picard himself - and no one has seen him since the Borg Passed through our Galaxy
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Let's see:

#1 in the PvP tournament
    1st person we've seen make Special Ops

I'd say that makes you Number One .

The only thing higher than #1 is Capt John Leuc Picard himself - and no one has seen him since the Borg Passed through our Galaxy
    And do not forget Admiral Kirk

hahaha, LMAO