How are we supposed to warn people? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How are we supposed to warn people?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Boy View Post
    Where is it ok to impersonate anybody unless your a comedian in Vegas? That just isn't right!
    On the internetz actually... welcome to the internetz!

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Post Count
    I would like to impersonate a comedian in Vegas.

Post Count
    Why doesn't anybody want to impersonate me? What the hell? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mnju_03 View Post
    Why doesn't anybody want to impersonate me? What the hell? lol
    mnju, my BFF, I would love to impersonate you but I don't think I am up to posting a message in the forum every 2 seconds.

Post Count
    The thread wasn't deleted, it was closed. I'm not going to point fingers at specific people and say "the thread was closed because of X post you made.". If anyone wants to get their name changed, for any reason, we'll change their name. If we catch them abusing it (as we have with various players) we force a name change on them. If a player asks for a name that is a violation of our naming conventions we deny the change.

Yes, you can impersonate someone on the forums. If someone complains and it turns into a harassment issue we will investigate and take action. There is a big difference between impersonating a player and impersonating a member of the company. One is kind of a jerk thing to do, and the other is a legal and liability issue.
    The thread was closed....like you've closed the problem ?!? You've banned players for much less !!
    I think it's a $$$ thing .....This is my favorite line Marky...One is kind of a jerk thing to do, and the other is a legal and liability issue

Xenoke, you are welcome to think whatever you'd like. Making accusations that someone is a company employee planted in the game to do damage or that they're abusing company access will get a thread locked. If it keeps up, bans may be handed out.

We do not, under any circumstances, allow company members to buff themselves up and run roughshod over people. I have access to every action taken with our admin tools, and I monitor things regularly. If something like that ever happened I'd simply ban their account, wipe them out, and then we'd be having some administrative meetings.

I've banned the accounts of QA members and senior staff alike for accidentally testing on production without having a tester tag on their account. I take company actions on production very seriously.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudie View Post
    mnju, my BFF, I would love to impersonate you but I don't think I am up to posting a message in the forum every 2 seconds.
    It's a hard job, but someones gotta do it.
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    Xenoke, you are welcome to think whatever you'd like. Making accusations that someone is a company employee planted in the game to do damage or that they're abusing company access will get a thread locked. If it keeps up, bans may be handed out.

We do not, under any circumstances, allow company members to buff themselves up and run roughshod over people. I have access to every action taken with our admin tools, and I monitor things regularly. If something like that ever happened I'd simply ban their account, wipe them out, and then we'd be having some administrative meetings.

I've banned the accounts of QA members and senior staff alike for accidentally testing on production without having a tester tag on their account. I take company actions on production very seriously.
    I'm not saying he's a company employee...I know he can do whatever he wants b/c he spends $$$ And you have banned players for less....That's why I think you're not handling this correctly and full of ???? I can also see that you take company actions very seriously b/c you don't allow players to talk about it

Banned
    Post Count

Mark one thing, I am allowed to ask because of freedom of information act.

Why did you ban me for three days, also I like the answer to be made public as I am within my constitutional right to demand an answer.

Thank you

Sheesh. Go read the Constitution before you start making demands with it. Also go read the FoIA. http://www.foia.gov/. It only allows you access to information from government sources.

You can't use it to get things from private businesses. Just like the right to free speech doesn't apply in private forums. You have exactly zero right to know why you were banned, or to have it made public. If you want to publicly discuss bans again I will ban your account.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Banned
    Post Count
    Sheesh. Go read the Constitution before you start making demands with it. Also go read the FoIA. http://www.foia.gov/. It only allows you access to information from government sources.

You can't use it to get things from private businesses. Just like the right to free speech doesn't apply in private forums. You have exactly zero right to know why you were banned, or to have it made public. If you want to publicly discuss bans again I will ban your account.
    Answer the question mate I don't need your extra to it.

Ban me now.

OK forum Fig has retired from the forum.

You're an idiot thinking a online virtual ban will effect me bye bye.

Also Lifetime ban be great as your a nazi bavarian illuminati wannabe.

Post Count

So if I'm not mistaking Mark only CC has rights and we have to listen otherwise we get banned ?!?

Post Count
    In before the lock. :-)
    Swingle007 lvl 219 162k/188k IPH 4.2m/hr. 777 062 852 <----add me

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fig Oni View Post
    Answer the question mate I don't need your extra to it.

Ban me now.

OK forum Fig has retired from the forum.

You're an idiot thinking a online virtual ban will effect me bye bye.

Also Lifetime ban be great as your a nazi bavarian illuminati wannabe.
    You would be a great Indian

Post Count
    Lock and delete in 5 4 3...
    Proud member of HTC White!!!