Seems as if it medium chance isn't even a medium chance.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seems as if it medium chance isn't even a medium chance.

Post Count

Angry Seems as if it medium chance isn't even a medium chance.

That may sound weird. It's more of a 20% chance of getting anything and a .5% after the first two days. The point of the event is for funzio to get money. I get that. But give my cash a little more of a chance.

I'm just frustrated about the sorry better luck next time.

I should have better luck after getting that message. Right? It said so..

-OG Kush

Post Count
    I get some with medium... not 10 but some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    i said this before in other threads about events. but here it goes again. when these events first started CC Mark posted about the events saying that the more event items you get the less percentage of getthign the later ones most likely 8,9,10. also was stated that free chance was small chance of opening and cash option was medium chance of opening. but i believe after the first three events they have changed it that the medium chance of opening has its percentages lowers once you reach 7,8,9 artifacts. last 3 events i have tested and notice that the first and second day medium chance is great right up until i get the 7th then ive notice that meduim chance takes a nose dive.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    i said this before in other threads about events. but here it goes again. when these events first started CC Mark posted about the events saying that the more event items you get the less percentage of getthign the later ones most likely 8,9,10. also was stated that free chance was small chance of opening and cash option was medium chance of opening. but i believe after the first three events they have changed it that the medium chance of opening has its percentages lowers once you reach 7,8,9 artifacts. last 3 events i have tested and notice that the first and second day medium chance is great right up until i get the 7th then ive notice that meduim chance takes a nose dive.
    Probably because due to all the players the amount that does purchase gold for winning turns into decent profits..?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    the open rate does feel like it goes down, but what for certain goes down is the event item rate. Last two events I've opened well over 200 while at 9 and gotten but enhanced bikes and the like. Does feel like there is some weighting so that folks with more event items have less of a chance (I have 5)

Post Count
    You're right, it is not a medium chance. I have a 66% open rate from this event so far.

It is a pretty fair chance in my opinion. However the artifact drop rate is just obscenely low...
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RijilV View Post
    the open rate does feel like it goes down, but what for certain goes down is the event item rate. Last two events I've opened well over 200 while at 9 and gotten but enhanced bikes and the like. Does feel like there is some weighting so that folks with more event items have less of a chance (I have 5)
    I'm confused again. Obviously, with over 200 openings, you had to be doing resets with gold...then doing "medium chance"...errr....
    Eyelusion - Level 199 - TL 409

Show me a good loser and I'll show you an idiot.
    ~Leo Durocher

Post Count
    Pretty sure he's saying he opened 200 over the course of both the events... 100 average per event
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

Post Count
    You're right. Sorry for the misread.

Using the current contest with my odds and every time using "medium chance":

Artifacts 1-7: 100%
    Artifact 8 = 1/7 = 14%
    Artifact 9 = 1/17 = 6%
    Artifact 10 = 0/42 and counting = 0%

I hope this doesn't take 100 openings. I don't know if I have the time to get their after 73 openings now. That's 28 more. If I didn't sleep and didn't win, hitting medium on every chance with 28 left, I would hit 100 exactly.

I don't feel like I've slept much already. Lucky I can play CC while at work.
    Last edited by Eyelusion; 06-05-2012 at 07:55 PM. Reason: s p e l l i n g
    Eyelusion - Level 199 - TL 409

Show me a good loser and I'll show you an idiot.
    ~Leo Durocher

Post Count
    I really slacked off this event. I only attempted 36 so far, #37 is coming up soon.

Too much sleep this event I suppose.
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

Post Count
    I have yet to get 10 whatever even with gold. That's why I'm frustrated. Atleast make a higher chance rate too. Like an extra 0 to make a higher chance in something.

Post Count
    I guess it comes down to whether you expect medium chance to mean 50% or not, but it does seem close to that without having bothered recording any data.

I have never spent any gold and participated in every event probably averaging about 10 opens per day. I have only got one end item (Devil's take down), and I had that half way through the third day of the event.

As a mid-strength level player, I love getting all the pimp lowriders, enhanced bikes, secutiry batons etc., as all that equipment gets used. Events are a nice way to add a couple hundred cheap points to my attack and def scores.

Post Count
    My open rate with cash is at 45% in my last 40 opens =/ ~ stuck on 8 artifacts atm ..

Post Count
    Funzio is spying on me, they know my in game name. I posted my high open rate, and now here's my last 6 attempts:

34. Fail
    35. Fail
    36. Fail
    37. Fail
    38. Fail
    39. Fail

._.
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    Excellent point after I acquired 5/6 I noticed a significant decrease in stuff I received, whether it was artifacts or swag...however I got the 10 I need and currently running amok. Also used all I game money.
    Attacking you is business, emptying your hood a pleasure