Increased Respect Payouts

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Increased Respect Payouts

Post Count

Increased Respect Payouts

Whats the deal with everyone saying the respect payouyts have been increased for robberies? I still get the same amount of respect that I always have...
    Nub Slayer:

Level: 75
    Mafia Size: 100
    Attack: 8637
    Defense: 10423
    Income/Hour: $277,241

Updated On: June 11th

Banned
    Post Count
    Can't opine on your experience, but I'm definitely getting more RP from robbing the usual suspects - laundromats, collection agencies and lofts.

Post Count
    I noticed today they seem to have dropped back down. Days ago when I hit a level 10 ice cream shoppe I received 10 RP, today I received 5

Banned
    Post Count
    Shouldn't be the case because at the start of event it was an extra xp per robbery on a rival building then with the 10th weapon an extra xp was included for example:

Old rate lvl 1 upscale night club 3xp : 1rp per hit

New rate lvl 1 upscale night club 3xp : 2rp per hit

New rate + evicerator lvl 1 upscale night club 3xp : 3rp per hit

If you not getting that then I'm not sure.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aid View Post
    I noticed today they seem to have dropped back down. Days ago when I hit a level 10 ice cream shoppe I received 10 RP, today I received 5
    Let me check.

You are correct it must have been a glitch on conzio's part it back to normal but thanks for the 24 hours of extra 1xp.
    Last edited by Fig Oni; 06-05-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I get the same RP as always, it hasn't changed for me.

Out of all the people saying the RP from robberies has gone up, how many of them own the Sig and/or the Midas? Don't forget the delay with the Black Widow was supposedly because the way they had things working "wasn't the best", so maybe the modifier bonuses are doing something differently.... ?????

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I get the same RP as always, it hasn't changed for me.Out of all the people saying the RP from robberies has gone up, how many of them own the Sig and/or the Midas? Don't forget the delay with the Black Widow was supposedly because the way they had things working "wasn't the best", so maybe the modifier bonuses are doing something differently.... ?????
    Good theory Dudeman. I have both and my respect from robs was up yesterday but back to normal now.

Post Count
    yes it is back to normal today. i was enjoying the extra bonuses, i think it was just a glitch on funzio side.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    yes it is back to normal today. i was enjoying the extra bonuses, i think it was just a glitch on funzio side.
    Thanks for making them aware but was fun while it lasted.

After a while I too thought it was the norm, oh well.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Same here Was definitely a glitch. 24rp com Loft was very nice while lasted
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Banned
    Post Count
    Well damn, sounds like they nerfed the extra RP. Bummer.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredo View Post
    Well damn, sounds like they nerfed the extra RP. Bummer.
    No, no, here's what actually happened. Funzio has received a large number of tickets regarding respect cheaters, so they made a temporary change that enabled many players to gain a lot more RP than normal. This was done to make people believe that players with huge amounts of RP items and very few fights/robberies are legitimate. The purpose of making players believe cheaters are legit is two-fold. First, it will reduce the number of tickets/cheater reports sent in which creates less of a workload for customer support, and second, it means that funzio's non-action against cheaters will be less noticeable.

Prove me wrong

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    No, no, here's what actually happened. Funzio has received a large number of tickets regarding respect cheaters, so they made a temporary change that enabled many players to gain a lot more RP than normal. This was done to make people believe that players with huge amounts of RP items and very few fights/robberies are legitimate. The purpose of making players believe cheaters are legit is two-fold. First, it will reduce the number of tickets/cheater reports sent in which creates less of a workload for customer support, and second, it means that funzio's non-action against cheaters will be less noticeable.

Prove me wrong
    Only people who works in funzio can prove you are wrong or right

One day RP "surprise" not gonna help whatsoever,unless they hold it for at least a week.
    RP cheaters still easy as fck to detect, I have no idea where did your ridiculous assumption come from...

Btw, maybe 60% of the players didn't even realize that robbery RP ever increased.
    Last edited by ShawnBB; 06-05-2012 at 01:03 PM.
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.

Post Count
    ALL YOU SCUM THAT TOOK ADVANTAGE OF FUNZIOS MISTAKE ARE CHEATERS!!!!!!CHEEEEEATERSSSS!!!!!

lolzz....

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    ALL YOU SCUM THAT TOOK ADVANTAGE OF FUNZIOS MISTAKE ARE CHEATERS!!!!!!CHEEEEEATERSSSS!!!!!

lolzz....
    Yes. This. Exaaaaaaaaaactly!

Also, I sense that some individuals may need to have their sarcasm detectors sent it for a tune up.