GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rat Catchers are Recruiting - Capo Wanted

Banned
    Post Count

Rat Catchers are Recruiting - Capo Wanted

OK peoples, here's the deal.

We are organising Rat Catching and adding some structure to it.

IT IS NOT A GANG - RAT CATCHERS ARE WELCOMED FROM ALL GANG AFFILIATIONS

In the past it has been informal, those that took part did so as individuals with no real responsibilites beyond whacking dirty Rats.

From now, we want to kick it up a notch, and add some structure, so here is what we are looking for...

We want a Capo at every level bracket, and that Capo is the head of his Rat Catching crew at the level he is responsible for.

If you want the position of Capo, you are still perfectly at liberty to prioritise your own game play plans first - Rat Catching does not need to take up all of your stamina, or all of your time - you play the way you want, all that is expected of you is to commit at least some effort to Rat Catching, and of course to offer protection to the Rat Catching Crew in your bracket, when necessary.

Capo has 2 clear responsibilities...

1. Stats have to be strong enough that you can assist other Rat Catchers in their bracket that are getting trouble from Fat Rats. Glitch Cheats have also now been added as legitimate targets. You can promote any soldiers in your level to Capo as you see fit.

2. Capo has to be looking for other strong players coming through, so you can pass the baton to them when you level up out of your bracket. You can promote any soldiers in your level to Capo as you see fit.

To get things moving, we are looking for at least 1 Capo in each of the following Level brackets...

Bracket 1. New Rat Catchers at level 100-105 - a hugely important job, you will be responsible for the new generation of Rat Catchers. You are also responsible for recruiting new Rat Catchers to the cause.

Bracket 2. Level 106-110. Your crew are now well-versed in Rat Catching, they need a strong leader to offer protection and guidance. You are still responsible for recruiting new Rat Catchers.

Bracket 3. Level 111-115. As above.

Bracket 4. Level 116-125. As above.

Bracket 5. Level 126-140. As a Capo in bracket 5, you will wll have many more Rats to hit, this is a busy and rat-infested area of the game - it is your job to cull these Rats before they get to the higher levels and become a major nuisance for the whole of the CC community. Because you cannot see all of these levels on your own, you are at liberty to recruit further Capo and share your responsibilities with them.

Bracket 6. 140 to whatever the crossover point is to the shark pool (currently level 149), I am at this level, but I need additional Capos with good stats to keep the Fat Rats separated from their cheez, and to make sure the cheaters are getting regular beat-downs.

Bracket 7. JoeyCool is your Capo, this bracket is very well covered by strong players, and it is a case of 'business as usual'. Of course you now have the beating down of cheats added to existing Rat Catching activities.

Interested? Either stake your claim here in this thread, or if you'd prefer, you can send me or JoeyCool a PM.

Thx for reading this. Burn.
    Last edited by Burn; 06-05-2012 at 08:34 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    As Rat Catching is a community thing that cuts across gang boundaries or any other disputes, it seems only fair to ensure that before anyone is 'made' as a Capo (sorry about the naff mafia pun) that the community have a chance to object to anyone that they feel mght not be a good fit - obviously previous glitch cheats are not welcomed for example.

So, with that said; we are looking at giving Capo status, and leadership of Rat Catching activities in their bracket to...

Billionairre - level 97 (will become Capo on reaching L100)
    Paulio - level 117
    Dwizzy - level 120

...unless anyone has any objections, please welcome the players that will be helping to keep the Rat problem to a minimum, for everyones benefit.

P.S. Dwizzy used to be a 499 himself, and was converted by Paulio, so those guys should make a great team in Bracket 4.

And you see Rats, Dwizzy also proves you can redeem yourselves - it's never too late !!!
    Last edited by Burn; 06-05-2012 at 12:53 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    No objection from me
    I would have offered, if I had more mafias need to get to 500 I think I'm 239 short and I'm a 'Polar Bear rat cruncher' if I may keep that title.

Banned
    Post Count
    Fig, your place as Capo is waiting for you, whenever you are ready bro.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Fig, your place as Capo is waiting for you, whenever you are ready bro.
    Nuff luv fam.

Post Count
    I will apply in about 14 day after I have enough for my nightclub. I will add mafia to be above 500 and will no longer be no banking. I think it's time.
    Proud member of HTC White!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Same thing Will, you are good peoples, it's yours when you want it.

Banned
    Post Count
    As Rat Catching is a community thing that cuts across gang boundaries or any other disputes, it seems only fair to ensure that before anyone is 'made' as a Capo (sorry about the naff mafia pun) that the community have a chance to object to anyone that they feel mght not be a good fit - obviously previous glitch cheats are not welcomed for example.

So, with that said; we are looking at giving Capo status, and leadership of Rat Catching activities in their bracket to...

Paulio - level 117
    Dwizzy - level 120

...unless anyone has any objections, please welcome the players that will be helping to keep the Rat problem to a minimum, for everyones benefit.

P.S. Dwizzy used to be a 499 himself, and was converted by Paulio, so those guys should make a great team in Bracket 4.

And you see Rats, Dwizzy also proves you can redeem yourselves - it's never too late !!!
    I look forward to their visit xxx

Post Count
    Any issues in my bracket. Drop me a line.

Post Count

Paulio - level 117
    Dwizzy - level 120

Not quite accurate there burn. Paulio pointed me to the forums during the black widow event. I was a 499 until i realized that hiding behind a number wasn't going to make me stronger. 499 rats, know this: being 499 doesn't mean you get robbed less, on the contrary many people go for 499s on their rivals list because rats usually like to hide their cheese! Rats think about this, if everyone was at 499 how would we ever do any thug life goals? Be big boys and pull your mafia pants up to 500, your asses are showing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    As a current active participant i am no doubt in.
    Although i dont have the stats to keep par with JC
    i will do my best to help any HL RC needing a hand.

If its cool with both of you, i will gladly be a Capo.

This weeks current take $4.850k

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Burn

I've been hitting the rats for some time. Let me know if I can be of service

Redsox level 149

Att 57625
    Def 64128

Banned
    Post Count
    Fricco, you have always been a Capo bro, from Day 1 of the first Rat Wars, in fact I believe you were the first person after me and Joey to post in the original Day 1 thread

This initiative is more about filling in the gaps at the lower levels, Rats need to be de-cheezed before they grow fat and strong.

If our new Capo do a good job, the number of rats coming through to the higher levels in the future should be greatly depleted, so please be supportive and appreciative of them.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is it possible to apply for Capo Bracket 5 if I do not have 500 mafia, myself?

Post Count
    New PB - Rat hit 10 - 0

Defence of 71094 (no excuse to be hiding with them stats!)