Dear Funzio

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Funzio

Post Count

Dear Funzio

Your new update regarding us only being able to hit a player five times sucks major ass.

Yours Angrily,
    Every crime city player
    Someday - and that day my never come, I'll call upon you to do a favour for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift.

Post Count
    I totally agree with OP

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree too and really considering not spending any more real money on this game now

Post Count
    This is slightly more inconvenient, but it is not really a big deal.

People would be up in arms in the same way if the original cap was 5 and funzio raised into 10
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Post Count
    Agreed Ramshutu. I am fine with most changes. After 5 years active WoW playing I am used to constant nerf/buff cycles.

There is one big difference though: Companies like Blizzard go to all lengths to inform players before a change is applied. Funzio just releases them and that drives me mad.

Banned
    Post Count
    Fuss about nothing, at worst it means an extra clck to select a new target.

There are supposedly millions of active players. Plenty of targets.

So you hit twice as many people 5 times, is it a really such a drama?

Frankly, it mean I get to 'visit' twice as many people, which doubles my opportunity of finding something worthwhile.

But then I'm a glass half-full kinda guy.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    agree with the last 3 comments. ger over it. and to the guy whos not spening any money because of this- lol

Consistent Contributor JuSt.SiCk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Fuss about nothing, at worst it means an extra clck to select a new target.

There are supposedly millions of active players. Plenty of targets.

So you hit twice as many people 5 times, is it a really such a drama?

Frankly, it mean I get to 'visit' twice as many people, which doubles my opportunity of finding something worthwhile.

But then I'm a glass half-full kinda guy.
    But it will be harder now to complete TL. Afaik arenīt there many ppl with 500 mobs, only 499. And those few with 500 can only be attacked 5 times now, not 10. So u have to search a lot more to complete TL now in the Future.

Banned
    Post Count
    What gets me is they make this change without notifying anyone in advance

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JuSt.SiCk View Post
    But it will be harder now to complete TL. Afaik arenīt there many ppl with 500 mobs, only 499. And those few with 500 can only be attacked 5 times now, not 10. So u have to search a lot more to complete TL now in the Future.
    And you can only attack 5 times in 24 hours, newsfeed for revenge is useless. I have refreshed rival list multiple times...and tried to attack several players, all of them are too beat up for me and they have nothing to rob, if I cannot attack them and they have nothing to rob take them off my rivals list.

Post Count
    I'm a robber all the way so don't really care. 5 hits is enough for me except it reduces chances of winning event boxes. Otherwise I'll go with the change.
    Join The Politicians - An active and diverse group of players from around the world. Come and join the family and see the difference for yourself!

Syndicate code: 613832871

My personal invite code: 111765313

North Carolina, and btw my "about me" in no way wans your sympathy or pitty!
    Post Count
    No big deal for me really, just attack 5x, then rob them 5x lol works for me. But, I was thinking...maybe they started this because of the recent PVP event. So even people with little amount of stamina will have a fair chance at winning future PvP events. There were quite a few folks that didn't bother to participate in the event because they had low stamina and felt they had no chance. But, this is just my opinion. :-)

Just cuz I'm a girl and my name is Crybaby, doesn't mean I won't kick your butt! Lol
    CC: 156 264 291

Post Count
    Good point and will make lives of high stamina players harder. Still if it's an event, ppl will still use up all stamina no matter what so not much of a difference.
    Join The Politicians - An active and diverse group of players from around the world. Come and join the family and see the difference for yourself!

Syndicate code: 613832871

My personal invite code: 111765313

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    People would be up in arms in the same way if the original cap was 5 and funzio raised into 10
    Of course they would, because making changes like this effect fundamental game play, like how you allocate your skill points. Any change in game play effects the decisions people have been making for months. Why wouldn't they be pissed?

And with the number of 499s out there these days, I am thinking I am pretty much done with TL goals. Maybe that what they intended, who knows? God knows they will never tell us.

Banned
    Post Count
    Funzio will always be changing things, for them maximising the revenue they can extract from their players is a never-ending series of cause and effect experiments.

Some changes will be minor, some major.

Personally, in gameplay terms, I like it - adapt or die - and is a big reason why my gameplay strategy is about taking what I can today (active play) rather than any long term strategy (economy or camping) - you simply cannot plan long-term when Funzio are at liberty to change the fundamentals of the game any time they want.

Take it. You have no choice. So best to treat it as just another gameplay variable that tests your ability to constantly adapt and flourish.
    Last edited by Burn; 06-05-2012 at 06:35 AM.