Results and Prizes for the Income Event (news) - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Results and Prizes for the Income Event (news)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Behzat View Post
    Funzio Thank You so much for this great event.As i said before it motivates people to build better hoods and im glad people with beautiful hoods are winners here.
    You aren't a winner in Funzio's book until you spend money. :/

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just got mine too lvl 176 $568k IPH, i did some robbings but not more then $100k during the event.
    Didnt recieve 1 by MW i have IPH there $211k on lvl 28 ( campersss forever..... )

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    is there a top 500 list already? cant find.

im glad i got it too but im very curious who the topdogs are
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    You aren't a winner in Funzio's book until you spend money. :/
    You are wrong yes spending money brings you huge advantage but you can be winner without gold buildings too.This is fair and a good event because im sure there will be winners who didnt spend money too.This is most earners event if you spend money you can get closer to the price.But you dont have to spend to get the price.You just have to be a big earner am i wrong?Big lvl loft brings you huge income do you pay for that?Normally i get mad at Funzio alot but this time they did a fair and good job.Expand your hood with or without gold so you can have chance to be a winner.
    Not sure they will announce winners or not but im sure they cleared the cheaters out of this event and made me glad about it too.Btw any idea the people are earning the price one by one or is it completely finished?i mean if you dont have the price in ur inventory does it mean u lost or you can get later too?Because im not sure its over or not.
    *Getting stronger everyday.*

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    i think they role em out in batches, thats what happened to the black shark heli over in mw. waited long time for it and thats what support answered, coz roll em out at once could hurt the server
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    Had email from support that a league table will be released but date unknown.. Sounds good to me. I was level 178 iph $557k and got the golden gun.
    "None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

Banned
    Post Count
    I have two below level 100 accounts with IPH at the end of the event of roughly $242k and $107k. Both got the gun. I also think they may have been looking at glitchers and cheaters, which typically have astronomical IPH. Otherwise, I don't know how $107k IPH is in the top 500 for sub-100 players, unless a very limited group of us have focused on economy.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I had $54k IPH at level 98 and didn't get it.
    CrimeCity: 899091557
    IPH: $54K
    Atk: 26k
    Def: 29k

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    Stop wasting your real Money on the events I personally spent 3000 gold on one event and never unlocked the 10th item. The drop rates are horrible. Funzio don't care they are now corporate extortionists. If you think you can spend 20-40 dollars and unlock a 10th your wrong. So once again don't be a fool with it money and stop spending on there worthless scam events. I am telling all this from personal experience I was a gold buyer and I thought nothing about dropping 100's on these events. So I really hope you people listen to me and stop the addiction of buying gold it's the same like gambling and drugs. Don't waste your money on virtual nonsense go buy something nice in a real store for yourself or your family.
    I have spent a tremendous amount of gold on events as well. I opened 75 coffers including resetting the timer and never got the 10 one. Out of the last 5 events, I open every single safe, coffee, etc. when I receive it. I have only gotten the tenth one once. I have dropped a ton on gold and it didn't increase my chances. I have 86 enhanced bikes, 77 batons, 44 vests, 82 sledgehammers. I can validate without a doubt that more gold and more items do not equal a bigger chance to win.
    CrimeCity: 899091557
    IPH: $54K
    Atk: 26k
    Def: 29k

Consistent Contributor Dangerous Greg's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm not surprised I didn't get the golden defense. My IPH ended up at 230k but at lv 121 I just couldn't compete with the higher levels or the campers. I thought this was a really nice prize! Congratulations to all that got it.

Consistent Contributor Dr Girlfriend's Avatar
    Post Count
    I thought at $555K that I'd be at the lower end of the spectrum. Very happy with the prize (my best weapon by far), and glad I chose not to alter my play during the event at all.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I had about 160k @ level 87. The gun looks great
    Level 118...915k/hr....53/55k A/D

$1,000,000 IPH here I come!!!!

Listen folks I have a problem, i didnt receive the gun yet I am under level 100 and my current IPh is 160k. At the time of the event I was around 150k and judging by what others have stated I should have received said gun. I have reported it already and am hoping this will be sorted, please don't leave me out funzio! I am very dedicated to this fun and calming addiction.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CthepowersthatB View Post
    Listen folks I have a problem, i didnt receive the gun yet I am under level 100 and my current IPh is 160k. At the time of the event I was around 150k and judging by what others have stated I should have received said gun. I have reported it already and am hoping this will be sorted, please don't leave me out funzio! I am very dedicated to this fun and calming addiction.
    I agree. I should get the gun, because I have a higher iph than one person in another thread that got it. He is also above lvl 100, so that would mean that I should get it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Was their a list posted? I expected to get it with 1.1mph income but would like to see where I placed