Results and Prizes for the Income Event (news) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Results and Prizes for the Income Event (news)

Post Count
    Thanks for the update, but i don't understand why it is going to take over a week and a half to get the prizes out? Even the last event had the rewards out quicker than that, and there was a unique boost to worry about.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JMC View Post
    Thanks for the update, but i don't understand why it is going to take over a week and a half to get the prizes out? Even the last event had the rewards out quicker than that, and there was a unique boost to worry about.
    I think that there must be some serious issues going on at Funzio. The role out for the same event on KA was woeful - just a small screen with no indication of what the prize was. Really quite shabby and I'm starting to see more and more of this between the two games.

Ave Atque Vale

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JMC View Post
    This is weird... Once I saw the unit didn't have any boosts I figured it was because it was going to be rewarded quicker. Like right after the tourney ended.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickMunkey View Post
    I think that there must be some serious issues going on at Funzio. The role out for the same event on KA was woeful - just a small screen with no indication of what the prize was. Really quite shabby and I'm starting to see more and more of this between the two games.
    KA was the worst. Not sure what it says about me, since it's the only tourney I participated.
    >^..^<

Game of the Name... (Spreadsheet / Thread)
    MW RankingsKA Spreadsheet - My Kingdom

Post Count
    The splash screen for KA with no unit pictured or even mentioned seemed a little rushed lol!

Post Count
    Yea definitely something weird. If it was just IPH, it would be very easy to sort and figure out; they have those numbers readily available. And since the unit has no boost, it would be very easy to distribute the prize. Then to give a 11 day notice??? Will be interesting to hear the rest of the story.
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    You won't hear the rest of the story. You'll eventually get a list then reward. Maybe a vague excuse. But definitely not a story,I haven't seen a dev write more than a sentence.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    You won't hear the rest of the story. You'll eventually get a list then reward. Maybe a vague excuse. But definitely not a story,I haven't seen a dev write more than a sentence.
    That would be fine if I receive the unit. Lol. If not, then it's fixed!!!
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No question about that. It's probably time to stop thinking about them as Funzio and start referring to them as Gree. The mods have basically said that they are being muzzled. All of the games have had a flurry of new events since the acquisition, several of them not very well thought out, explained, or executed. I'm guessing that the people behind the decision to spend $200+ million to acquire Funzio are looking for return on that investment. If players aren't spending real money fast enough in the games, then some big axes are going to be swinging through the Funzio offices and reducing the head count.
    KA - Jon Snow "Winter is coming." Climate change in Westeros is a b****.

CC - Sue "My name is Sue. How do you do. Now you're gonna die."

MW - PFC Kittelsen "In honor of Norwegian actress Agnes Kittelsen".

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello Kitty View Post
    Doesn't state level, but try this thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post241758

You're doing pretty well for a calculated stat! The problem with calculated IPH is that you'd actually have to collect at the frequency of the lowest time producing building (i.e. every 5 minutes for the supply depot) for it to hold true.
    True true. But I haven't really upgraded my supply depot or the armory at all. So they are minimal. I've upgraded the electric power plants but only once. So I guess if I check it routinely every three hours then its more like $650,000/hr. Thanks for the heads up on the forum post.

Post Count
    I hope the result will come soon. Event if the prize will be given on the 15th. I dont know if Im going to hope for the best or expect the worst

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryans67 View Post
    Yea definitely something weird. If it was just IPH, it would be very easy to sort and figure out; they have those numbers readily available. And since the unit has no boost, it would be very easy to distribute the prize. Then to give a 11 day notice??? Will be interesting to hear the rest of the story.
    maybe they are going to release an update next week and that has something to do with it? hopeful smile

Post Count
    If the event was iph only/money buildings only, they still would only count what you actually collected. That probably takes a little time to confirm and check.

Post Count
    I can only see the iph from your base at the most being a part of it if at all , a tournament is not what you already have . If funzio was running the Olympics the finalists would be standing around after the race talking about possible distance of the race and who would be the winner with different sets of rules. The fact that we are doing this says it all!
    MW:558 634 055

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post
    Thank you for the update.

Can you confirm if the unit will have 464 defense or 264?

The unit has definitely 464 defense.