Results and Prizes for the Income Event (news) - Page 53

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: Results and Prizes for the Income Event (news)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by YLL View Post
    Turns out Funzio is still working through tickets - I just got a message from Viet and have had the EBD inserted into my inventory. Thank you, Funzio!
    When did you actually submit your ticket? I've been basically told screw you by support in reply to my ticket.

Consistent Contributor Automaine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Same here elangomatt, I submitted a ticket and they told me better luck next time lol. Guess what? They will not be getting any more of my money. 0 events = 0 money.
    Automaine I'd. 708 689 953 / Kill'em all and let God sort them out!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Early Thursday morning UK time, which might have still be late Wednesday night PST.

Banned
    Post Count
    Is it normal to get no responses to 4 help tickets? I didnt realize this event required begging in order to receive the prize.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Same here guys, i only got to know that there is a forum for modern war and sent ticket on our own to get the reward and so i sent mine yesterday and got a reply of "the deadline for the disput is over and wish you luck" today. Wow seriously? No notification ingame. We should get what we deserve!

Post Count
    Write back and insist on it. Squeaky wheel gets the prize. Trust me.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    really dude? i'll try! thanks for the info!

Banned
    Post Count
    Apparently the wheel has to be really squeaky. Ive sent 4 tickets and have yet to get any kind of reply. Theres no way im spending a dime on this game if this is how they treat their loyal fans.

Consistent Contributor Automaine's Avatar
    Post Count
    They don't care about us, all they want is some new suckers to spend money. I've spent a lot of money on this game buying gold units every week, this past week I've stop due to the lack of respect from the funzio/gree company for cheating me out of a prize that I won. If u want to see all my money I've thrown away on gold units become allies with me.
    Automaine I'd. 708 689 953 / Kill'em all and let God sort them out!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No reply from funzio so far for me. I'll add you into alliance. I was about to spend money to buy gold and this sh!t came. Lucky me =\

NOT WASTING MY TIME ON THE BOSS SCAM EVENT!!! BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Berio View Post
    No reply from funzio so far for me. I'll add you into alliance. I was about to spend money to buy gold and this sh!t came. Lucky me =\
    ...first, have you received an automated response??? if not, then funzio is not even getting you report to begin with...
    no longer need allies in mw... but here's my id if you know the secret handshake - 781811497

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Hey CJ54
    I used the ingame support contact to email funzio and they replied me that all the prizes been given out etc. but I haventgot it in my inventory.
    I was lvl 60 with around 600k IPH at the time of the event. Im a camper so maybe they thought I was a cheater and didnt give me the prize?
    Would be nice if you can check for my case.
    Thanks
    Crime City: 682 682 246

Modern War: 800 239 317

Kingdom Age: 721 428 165

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Looks like I didn't get a prize cause I never look at this thread (till now) well my MW career had a good run while it lasted.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I did receive a auto send e-mail from funzio saying that my ticket went through and awaiting for reply and till now no replies so far. Sigh..