Results and Prizes for the Income Event (news)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Results and Prizes for the Income Event (news)

Results and Prizes for the Income Event (news)

Hey all,

Crime City Mark here (edits are fun). The prizes for the event have been given out. We will not be posting a winner list for this event.

When the event went live there was an internal communication issue that caused various departments to be working with different sets of data, which led to a disorganized event. After a lot of internal work we sorted things out and started looking at the event results only to find a fair deal of cheating. We spent countless hours going over the cheaters, and now we're confident that no cheaters were given event prizes.

Going forward we're going to make sure that information is communicated more accurately between departments, and that we have more information for you (the players) before, during, and after an event.

I apologize for all of the confusion during this event and hope that you'll all bear with us as we try out these new event types.

Here is the minimum IPH for each level bracket:

Level 100 or under: 138,786 IPH minimum.
    Level 101 or higher: 367,366 IPH minimum.

If you had more than that at the end of the event, please use the in-game contact method to reach support. Please note that due to support being backed up we are only going to be taking these tickets for another day. Any tickets about this sent in after today will not be investigated.
    Last edited by Crime City Mark; 06-13-2012 at 06:55 AM.

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Ohhh I did not win but whatever

NOT WASTING MY TIME ON THE BOSS SCAM EVENT!!! BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

The prizes for the income event will be sent out by Friday the 15th. I apologize for the unavoidable delay, and we will post a list of winners as soon as it is possible to do so.
    thanks for the info CJ...

btw... are the swales really big???
    no longer need allies in mw... but here's my id if you know the secret handshake - 781811497

Post Count

Exclamation

Finally some information on that event.

I hope you use the time to check each wining player for cheating and ban the cheaters.

It woud be nice to know the score for number 500 so even if I'm not on the list then I will know how much I'm off.
    I did not participate in any of the earners events this weekend simply because of lag of information from Funzio side about the event. The ingame event text was very unclear and very open for interpretation.
    This leads to at least 5 deference theories on how who the events works.
    We players can't participate without knowing which theories was right.

The idea about an earners event is a very good idea. But this weekend events were Epic Fault because:

5) No clear instruction on how do the event (lag of communication)
    6) No leaderboard with relevant numbers (lag of communication)
    7) No information about price in KA event (lag of communication)
    8) The Event time was way too short if it is was about Income Per Hour stat at the end of the event. Most players only had time to do 1 or 2 upgrades within the event time.

Funzio BE ACTIVE ON YOUR FORUM DOING EVENTS!!!

Post Count
    Thanks CJ for the update and info. Keep it up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks CJ, it is hard to have both forum and support emails answered. Keep up good work.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Thank you for the update.

Can you confirm if the unit will have 464 defense or 264?

also, instead of typing up a list with 1000 names, you could just tell us the #500 IPH for the two categories and we could figure it out.
    Last edited by manbeast; 06-04-2012 at 04:51 PM.

NOT WASTING MY TIME ON THE BOSS SCAM EVENT!!! BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FisK View Post
    Finally some information on that event.

I hope you use the time to check each wining player for cheating and ban the cheaters.

It woud be nice to know the score for number 500 so even if I'm not on the list then I will know how much I'm off.
    I did not participate in any of the earners events this weekend simply because of lag of information from Funzio side about the event. The ingame event text was very unclear and very open for interpretation.
    This leads to at least 5 deference theories on how who the events works.
    We players can't participate without knowing which theories was right.

The idea about an earners event is a very good idea. But this weekend events were Epic Fault because:

5) No clear instruction on how do the event (lag of communication)
    6) No leaderboard with relevant numbers (lag of communication)
    7) No information about price in KA event (lag of communication)
    8) The Event time was way too short if it is was about Income Per Hour stat at the end of the event. Most players only had time to do 1 or 2 upgrades within the event time.

Funzio BE ACTIVE ON YOUR FORUM DOING EVENTS!!!
    Fisk... I am in TOTAL agreement w/you on all you've said... idk how to interpret the in-game instructions but mainly focused on upgrading my money bldgs during the 3 days... it is impossible to operate the absolutely NO info...

but... i'm going to hold back from really going off on Funzio because i am highly suspect that the bigger issue is with GREE and Funzio is silent more from a stand point of not creating legal GRIEf with their now owner than anything else...

...CC Mark's only comment on MW was an attempt to be funny! (btw mark, it was lame!!! lol) Although he is a jokester from time to time... he has always made a 1/2-4$$ attempt to address high levels of dissatisfaction... with the absolute silence every since the lame joke... i'm cannot help but believe there are issues beyond funzio's control or by choice to avoid probs w/gree... (could be something as simple as a lack of protocol atm... idk)

at the end of this... my hope is that funzio will have a stronger, more throrough, helpful, informative, and gamer friendly environment for the apps and the forums...

my 3rd, 5th, or 7th time to throw out my 2cents... for better or worse...

surf's up funzio... make it super rad before you hit the rocks!!! lol...
    no longer need allies in mw... but here's my id if you know the secret handshake - 781811497

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Thanks and keep up the good work CJ.
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Post Count
    Well at least we arent completely in the dark now; we have a nightlight. Its a start in the right direction
    Do unto others. If somebody beats you up, don't complain and act like a total wimp, just bulk up and fight back!

Post Count
    Does anyone even know what the income event even entailed. There was so much hearsay and assumptions and no clear purpose. Was it just the highest hourly wage a player has from money buildings? Was it money gained through raids/attacks? Was it money collected from money buildings? Was it a combination of all these? This event was a conundrum and totally ambiguous. Funzios' silence and lack of communication on their own forums did not help the rampant speculation that flooded the boards from bewildered players.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by What? View Post
    Does anyone even know what the income event even entailed. There was so much hearsay and assumptions and no clear purpose. Was it just the highest hourly wage a player has from money buildings? Was it money gained through raids/attacks? Was it money collected from money buildings? Was it a combination of all these? This event was a conundrum and totally ambiguous. Funzios' silence and lack of communication on their own forums did not help the rampant speculation that flooded the boards from bewildered players.
    I agree with you What? I sent this email to support only to get a "thank you for your inquiry, info will be posted soon to the forums..."

The forum threads are going nuts with questions about the tourney's (all 3 games). Just curious as to why is there such a tight lip on the explanation of rules for this competition? There are dozens of pleas for clarification from forum posts and from what I can see, not 1 dev/support rep has given direction on any of the 3 iOS forums.The main confusion is what counts as IPH. Is it:

1) actual IPH --- how well everyone collects $ or gold from his/her own base, hood, or kingdom money buildings?
    2) all IPH sources --- $ or gold collected from own money buildings plus PvP raids on rival's money buildings and PvP attacks on rival's un-vaulted $?
    3) IPH from money building sources only --- $ or gold collected from own money buildings and PvP raids on rival's buildings only?
    4) an IPH option I haven't considered?

Other questions for clarification:

1) How will final IPH be calculated? Is it total revenue generated (from either 1, 2, 3, or 4 from above) over three days divided by 72? If not, what?
    2) What the heck do we win for KA?
    3) Why no leader board?
    Last edited by Hello Kitty; 06-04-2012 at 06:39 PM.
    >^..^<

Game of the Name... (Spreadsheet / Thread)
    MW RankingsKA Spreadsheet - My Kingdom

Post Count
    I really do hope i won i feel like have put in over 400 to 500 won fights in that whole week not including raids.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I handt even thought about all of those other options. the way i read it was income per hour = amount of income per hour listed in the users profile.

If that is the case, I would be curious to see a list because I would be curious to see how I am fairing against everyone else. I am a user that is under level 100 with an IPH of $684,000.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Reutdog View Post
    I handt even thought about all of those other options. the way i read it was income per hour = amount of income per hour listed in the users profile.

If that is the case, I would be curious to see a list because I would be curious to see how I am fairing against everyone else. I am a user that is under level 100 with an IPH of $684,000.
    Doesn't state level, but try this thread:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post241758

You're doing pretty well for a calculated stat! The problem with calculated IPH is that you'd actually have to collect at the frequency of the lowest time producing building (i.e. every 5 minutes for the supply depot) for it to hold true.
    Last edited by Hello Kitty; 06-04-2012 at 07:29 PM.
    >^..^<

Game of the Name... (Spreadsheet / Thread)
    MW RankingsKA Spreadsheet - My Kingdom