5 hits per 1 fight?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 hits per 1 fight?

Post Count

5 hits per 1 fight?

I'm getting 5 attacks in instead of 10. Is there a reason for this? This has been happening to me a lot today. Thanks.

Edit:Summary of what I think we've learned over the past 17 hours:

1. 5 attacks per fight before a player is too beat up
    2. You can only attack the same rival once within a set number of time, which we are assuming may be 24 hours? Others might still be able to attack that rival if the gun symbol stays above his head? There are some rivals with no gun symbols who are too beat up.
    3. You need to attack a rival before you rob a rival if you want to make 5 full attacks. Each time you rob, that's one less attack the game allows toward the rivals 5 attacks.
    4. It takes twice as much time to use up your stamina because you have to visit twice as many hoods to complete your TL goals. This means you are spending more time doing tedious rival searches to use up the same amount of stamina and people have described a "decreased drive and increased boredom" playing this game.
    5. More hoods are now visited due to less attacks per rival, so more robberies will take place, so there will be less to rob in general.
    6. More hoods are now visited, so everyone is even more pressured to make their own collections on time.
    7. Respect from robberies have increased.
    8. Any skill point strategy you implemented toward stamina/energy/attack/defense is now tampered with due to changes in the rules for attacking.
    9. After the M4A1 nerfing without warning, we were promised by Funzio that we would be told beforehand about major changes to the game. Not only were we not made aware this change would happen, after it did happen Funzio did not post what the changes were, and customers have to spend their time guessing as to what was going on. The new and improved announcements page has not changed since April 23.
    10. Yes, Funzio has been sold to new ownership, and the community has no idea how that affects their lives personally. Maybe they are happy with the sale maybe they are not. Regardless, if they are being proactive in taking the time to make major changes to the way people play and strategize in this game, they should also have moderators being proactive in taking the time to announce changes to this game.

I hope we start hearing from the Funzio team, because the speculation is exhausting and frustrating, and the community needs some consistent, positive support from the developers.
    Last edited by J-Rizzi; 06-05-2012 at 06:27 AM.
    No regrets...

Post Count
    Me too, I thought it was just a lot of people active. I think they reduced the number of consequetive hits for attacks in MW, maybe theyve done the same thing here.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Rizzi View Post
    I'm getting 5 attacks in instead of 10. Is there a reason for this? This has been happening to me a lot today. Thanks.
    It is because other people attack your rival at the same time. So you will get less hit.
    Level 182
    IPH: $1819000
    Att: 63k & Def: 83k

Post Count
    yeah sometimes I get 5 sometimes I get 7 or 8 but I've yet been able to hit someone 10times in a row... I thought it was because of my level...

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Post Count
    Me too, no more then 5 making TL harder
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    I guy robbed my low level camper and only hit me 5 times when he could have had more. I know not the same but I thought it was weird.
    Proud member of HTC White!!!

Post Count
    It's every single fight for me, so it's not because someone else is attacking same time. It's not just TL goals that this effects, it's exactly what Will just said as I missed out on $50k twice as my attacks were cut short on players not banking money. I'm hoping this is a temporary glitch and not a Rusty M4 A1 type development.
    No regrets...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Rizzi View Post
    It's every single fight for me, so it's not because someone else is attacking same time. It's not just TL goals that this effects, it's exactly what Will just said as I missed out on $50k twice as my attacks were cut short on players not banking money. I'm hoping this is a temporary glitch and not a Rusty M4 A1 type development.
    I have the same thing. Also hoping it's a temporary screw up. I have 100 stamina and it's hard enough to find 10 rivals at 500+ mafia for TL. Now I have to find 20?! If this is permanent then whoever made that call should be crowned king of the 499 rat douchebags.

Lurker
    Post Count
    same things happening to me, maximum 5 per fight. happened 4x in a row

Post Count
    I've done some checks, it does look like it's other people attacking.

If I wait 30 seconds before attacking someone, I get the 'to beat up' message. Also, I Always attack the persons avatar, sometimes the fight icon disappears, sometimes it doesn't. With the latter, it is because someone has attacked in between my latest, and previous attack.

It's most likely a tweak to the rival list, in that everyone is attacking the same people.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    i just tried it on 10 people, like 5 of em where strong players who dont get beat up that often a day i think. always only 5 hits max.

looks like they changed it. ppl say same in mw so its no surprise at all if funzio changed anther good thing into some worse, without any information to the players/customers off course
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gonna have to work extra hard hitting rats now then

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    So anyone know if you can still only get attacked every 2 hours? If so I can start no banking soon.

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy

I just experienced the same exact phenomenon six times in a row...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm not getting more than 5 in a row... i hope this changes back soon... it sucks