Forum Hitlist

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Hitlist

Post Count

Forum Hitlist

If you aren't ganged up, I propose a forum hitlist for rivals that just won't stop!

Any takers?
    Proud member of HTC White!!!

Post Count
    *crickets*

Now I see why people mob up.

Banned
    Post Count
    Mr Will.

The question your thread is asking, it just difficult to understand what you mean can you rephrase the question as that may help us answer your query.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Will View Post
    If you aren't ganged up, I propose a forum hitlist for rivals that just won't stop!

Any takers?
    ahh why wouldnt you just look in your mafia and ask someone with higher stats to help you out?

or someone you know on the forum?

or did you mean like lets have a bully hit list because mean people suck?

how about a hey does anybody know this guy? could you ask him to stop list?

I think I need another beer!
    Last edited by Johnny70; 06-04-2012 at 11:28 AM. Reason: thirsty

Post Count
    A proposed list of forum folks' rivals. A hitlist of people to attack for various reasons. I was robbed this morning by a serial robber. I havent been successfully robbed in quite some time. But this is the second time he hit me. So now I'm waiting a couple days so he can't rob me again. If any forum folk aroundevel 110 want to pay him a visit, I'd appreciate it.

I will gladly help out a fellow forum-er if anyone needs help around my level 110.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny70 View Post
    ahh why wouldnt you just look in your mafia and ask someone with higher stats to help you out?

or someone you know on the forum?

or did you mean like lets have a bully hit list because mean people suck?

how about a hey does anybody know this guy? could you ask him to stop list?

I think I need another beer!
    I have asked for help before but got no response. No big deal, but I figured the teamwork is an added bonus.

Banned
    Post Count
    A proposed list of forum folks' rivals. A hitlist of people to attack for various reasons. I was robbed this morning by a serial robber. I havent been successfully robbed in quite some time. But this is the second time he hit me. So now I'm waiting a couple days so he can't rob me again. If any forum folk aroundevel 110 want to pay him a visit, I'd appreciate it.

I will gladly help out a fellow forum-er if anyone needs help around my level 110.
    I have over 300 people in my mafia. What's their ingame name and how much mafia do they have? I'll check to see if anyone in my mafia can do something about it.

Post Count

ahh you got hit by a "serial robber" twice? hmmmmm you got robbed twice? wow bro I hate to be the one to tell you but my stats are in the 80's and I have a "serial robber" for over a month... collect on time bro all you can do

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny70 View Post
    ahh you got hit by a "serial robber" twice? hmmmmm you got robbed twice? wow bro I hate to be the one to tell you but my stats are in the 80's and I have a "serial robber" for over a month... collect on time bro all you can do
    Look, I'm not complaining about being robbed. It's part of the game. But IF someone wanted to help a brother out, I would gladly repay the favor. No need to be a **** about it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Geez... if someone's picking on you, tell a grown up. If that doesn't work, up your defenses and don't retaliate, eventually you're ID will go off of their News log.

Post Count

gw, not being an jackazz here but I also wonder about the serial robbery thing. I hit people on my lvl frequently for CA, LM, and higher RP:Exp ratios and don't really consider myself a serial robbery unless you wipe a brother our repeatedly. Just curious as to everyone's impression of a serial robber?

As for asking for some help, no problem makes sense to use your resources to your advantage. If i was up few lvl's i would try to help out...

Good luck
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie monster View Post
    Geez... if someone's picking on you, tell a grown up. If that doesn't work, up your defenses and don't retaliate, eventually you're ID will go off of their News log.
    Seriously? I am a grown up. I'm not complaining about the robbery! Pure and simple. I thought we might have fun with the guy that's all. I could attack him back because he has my money on hand. It's not about that. The forum has alot of people with strong stats. All I'm saying is a little teamwork doesn't hurt?

If you don't like the idea don't post.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swearengen View Post
    gw, not being an jackazz here but I also wonder about the serial robbery thing. I hit people on my lvl frequently for CA, LM, and higher RP:Exp ratios and don't really consider myself a serial robbery unless you wipe a brother our repeatedly. Just curious as to everyone's impression of a serial robber?

As for asking for some help, no problem makes sense to use your resources to your advantage. If i was up few lvl's i would try to help out...

Good luck
    My opinion of a serial robber... Someone who was smart enough to remember your name to come back repeatedly.

Post Count
    Good one Will - I try to remember the names of the rich hoods who fail to collect frequently...
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Banned
    Post Count
    I have asked for help before but got no response. No big deal, but I figured the teamwork is an added bonus.
    I've sent you an in game invite will.

My name in game is Alex