Water Temple of Healing - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Water Temple of Healing

Post Count
    You started off with saying respect and all that crap..but really the rest of what you were saying was the opposite. You are more interested about protecting your ego than thinking about what you are saying and whether it is really right or wrong.

The reason why the spreadsheet suggestion is so that people who do some attacks can spend some time inputting data - many people make less work, and those who have the time can contribute, and people who don't have the time can draw conclusions for themselves from the data instead of relying on inaccurate recommendations in the forum, of which there are many. In the long run this saves everyone time building the wrong type of armies, the wrong upgrades, and enjoying the finer points of the game. Now tell me why you have to shoot that down?

From this I can only conclude that you have gone full ret*.

edit: I see you have edited out your vulgar slandering, but I will not do the same becos I am calling a spade a spade.
    Last edited by Freekizh; 06-05-2012 at 10:24 AM.
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

Post Count
    You're funny Freekizh. You seem to like debate but as your argument unravels you resort to insults and claims that what the other person is saying is irrelevant, when it is not at all.

My personal favorite part of that exchange was your 3rd point at the top of this page, as if all threads posted on this forum are directed to you haha.
    Free player
    726-176-397

Banned
    Post Count

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Njwmrb View Post
    You're funny Freekizh. You seem to like debate but as your argument unravels you resort to insults and claims that what the other person is saying is irrelevant, when it is not at all.

My personal favorite part of that exchange was your 3rd point at the top of this page, as if all threads posted on this forum are directed to you haha.
    Haha "unravel"? Please enlighten me where my argument unravels guru?

I tell people they are ignorant..I could politely tell them they are wrong, but I don't care to be polite cos I don't need their respect LOL, especially from guys like you who cant back their claims with anything except "trust me" and "trust funzio" haha

If someone tells you "F....U" like skotty did, is that not a personally directed? Again you are a light on everything.
    Last edited by Freekizh; 06-05-2012 at 11:10 AM.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoty422 View Post
    I meant what I said. But to respect anyone that may be under age, yes it was inappropriate. You fail to realize freek is that not everyone thinks like you. And when you get your little feelings hurt you should not call people ignorant or naive or even wrong for that matter. But I guess I'm wasting my time talking to a wall or screen. Lol. You think you're not arrogant yet you say you call people ignorant instead of wrong. Hahahahaha!!!!! Last I'll say, it really does take all types to make the world go around. It's been a blast. (for me anyway)

And freek. I need to apologize. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come into your fantasy world and make it any less real to you. It is a very serious matter. I overstepped my boundaries. I should have never c*kblked you. But she was sooo hot!!
    You see I was right about you..a spade is a spade. You don't ask the question why am I ignorant, but just slander and get hurt cos I called u ignorant when even though every step of the way I tell you where you are wrong and how things can be implemented contrary to ur biased beliefs and clear lack of quality education even though I don't do it "nicely".

If I am wrong I am happy to admit it. But you are wrong like night and day with every single post you make, and you are the one acting like a child becos I don't respond to your PM or whatever when this is what you should have done in the first place instead of naysaying from the beginning.

If you don't think people's efforts are useful don't post to try to burst their bubble. This is an enthusiast forum for people who want to contribute ... Don't demean their enthusiasm and contributions by saying its small or can't be done, or it's too technical..or such gibberish. Every time someone says this, I throw it back in their face becos I believe philosophically this is wrong to do this, and many times they are almost always proven to be wrong becos they are more concerned about posting rubbish to have their -2c worth instead of putting forward something constructive.
    Last edited by Freekizh; 06-05-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Post Count
    Thanks for hijacking my thread guys.
    I ask a question and get 3 plus pages of pissin' contest.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King David View Post
    Thanks for hijacking my thread guys.
    I ask a question and get 3 plus pages of pissin' contest.
    Well it was sorta on topic & with an icy cold beverage and something to snack on was rather entertaining. Wouldnt you agree?
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol. Entertaining without ice cold beverage. Lol. Sorry David. Would you like me to delete the post?

Again guys, my apologies for the hijack. It was just so fun. All "inappropriate" post have been deleted.
    Last edited by Skoty422; 06-06-2012 at 02:51 PM.
    Freeplayer!
    Scotty 166-501-419
    Pm with game name please.

Post Count
    No, no need to delete.
    I'm not mad, just surprised where the direction of the thread went in a hurry.
    Just give me the Inferno Hydra and I'm good

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Njwmrb View Post
    MW is a completely different game, how are you going to incorporate data from that into this? And I did not say "feel" I said "notice". Noticing something implies it is actually happening and you are aware of its existence, feeling something is what these people that doubt the boost's ability are doing. Why would Funzio lie about it? They don't gain from your units dying in battle.
    I think funzio does gain from your units dying in battle. If they die you need to buy more units using either gold or gems which is how they profit. I'm not saying they lie about it but you don't know how that 2% boost is calculated. It might be weighted so low in comparison to the other variables that all the time and money spent in upgrading the water temple would be better invested in something else.
    Kingdom Age 547-115-858 Add me

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seryna View Post
    I think funzio does gain from your units dying in battle. If they die you need to buy more units using either gold or gems which is how they profit. I'm not saying they lie about it but you don't know how that 2% boost is calculated. It might be weighted so low in comparison to the other variables that all the time and money spent in upgrading the water temple would be better invested in something else.
    Take off that foil head covering.

Haha, they gain from your units dying in game? 100% free players only lose time, not tangible money. C'mon.

Buying imaginary units with imaginary currency with no actual buy in does not equate to a good business model.

That Water Temple % actually is a multiplier in the calculation of the death rate of your "destructible units" (Knights, High Priests, Dragons, etc.). Just because you don't see that one like you would see the Unit Boost % affect your stats does NOT mean it's not there. You have to be cognizant of the enemies, not just the overall player score you go up against as well.

Why do you think the words "Medium" "Low" "Very High" "Very Low" exist? There is a spreadsheet with the death rate percentage for each unit that is also a factor in the lifespan of your units.

Feel free to discuss.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Post Count

Does this even work at all?????

I'm on lvl 40 with 125 Allies, my Water Temple is at lvl 7 and I am losing my Wyvern like they are made of water, about 85%, if not more, of the time I lose them during attacks or defense. Wyvern are listed at a casualty rate of very low and at a cost of 2500 this doesn't make any sense at all. Can any you help explain this???

Modern War Native Pride Faction: 365131338

Modern War: 907093173

Kingdom Age: 705011811

Post Count
    Who are you attacking? You don't have the the Beast Kennel (Stat Booster), do you?

Wyverns aren't that great. I realized this after I got my Warren to level 10 early on. They just...

...aren't good units. Very Low or not.

Post Count
    Wyvern death rate is 0.50%. "Very Low"

If you want to sort of factor this out. You take 0.50 (Drop the percent for a moment) and multiply by your Water Temple percentage in this case, you're level 7 (21%) or .21.

0.50*.21 = .105

This will give you .105 which is how much less your death rate will be.

So 0.50 - .105 = .385 which is still at a horrible level of 38.5% chance that your boys will be dying in battle.

I'm also going to assume your assumption of 85% is just a number thrown out there with no statistical backing?

Comparable to Dragon initial death rate of 0.10% "Very Low" (My WToH is also level 7, so my dragon death rate = 0.079% or 7.9%)
    Hydra is 0.20% "Very Low". (Not doing the math )
    Last edited by jonny0284; 02-11-2013 at 05:12 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Wyvern death rate is 0.50%. "Very Low"

If you want to sort of factor this out. You take 0.50 (Drop the percent for a moment) and multiply by your Water Temple percentage in this case, you're level 7 (21%) or .21.

0.50*.21 = .105

This will give you .105 which is how much less your death rate will be.

So 0.50 - .105 = .385 which is still at a horrible level of 38.5% chance that your boys will be dying in battle.

I'm also going to assume your assumption of 85% is just a number thrown out there with no statistical backing?

Comparable to Dragon initial death rate of 0.10% "Very Low" (My WToH is also level 7, so my dragon death rate = 0.079% or 7.9%)
    Hydra is 0.20% "Very Low". (Not doing the math )
    Whoa dude , what's with all the arithmetic ! They said this was a game not an electronic educational device ! Crikey what's up with all the numbers ...I mean strewth it looks like my pay packet.
    Easy fix to above solution ...get a BD10 or stop hitting buildings near adefence base