Advice on stalker

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice on stalker

Lurker
    Post Count

Advice on stalker

Level 71 - So for over 3 weeks now I've had a user named Jesse continuously return to my hood to rob me... Literally 5-10 times a day he returns to my hood, once 16/24 hours I had a notification.. This on a Friday night of memorial day weekend.

Ok, part of the game, right? Not really... First off, both my attack and defense are over 1000 points higher so how I can continuously be bent over by such a weak user is beyond me... Second is the fact this user chooses not to have any money buildings so I can't even get revenge..

I thought he might stop after a few days or so, but now 3 weeks later its beyond frustrating.

Anyone with any advice as to either how to stop this, or how to report it to mods? Because its really ruining the game for me. I was thinking of buying some gold to purchase a money building but I'm far from prepared to spend actual money when people are allowed to cheat..

I wouldn't have a problem if he had to keep money buildings so I could at least rob him back.... But he has none, and keeps no cash on hand...

Post Count
    Reporting it won't help, its part of the game. He isn't cheating, he just keeps finding you in his rivals list. Assuming you don't attack him back you could drop your number of mafia until he can't see you. How many do you have.
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    If you have good enough economy work on increasing your att and def

If you have poor economy or his stats are too close to yours, don't revenge at all, camp as much as you can until the player levels up and won't be able to see you in the rivals list. He will need to be 2 levels above you for him to stop seeing you.

Unfortunately this is the name of the game so I don't think Funzio support will be able to help, although the vets here may have more info to this part

Post Count
    I suggest posting swear words on his wall. If that doesn't work, try begging. You could also threaten to call support on him because that usually works. If the previously described strategies don't work, you can either get stronger, level past him, or quit. It's part of the game, dude.

Post Count
    Oh, and with regards to the stat difference, 1000 is really nothing. The game gives the advantage the attacker and its even better in robs. I can rob people 5-7 thousand higher than me with almost no losses.
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Or join a group dedicated to protecting each other? And teach them a lesson

ie COLD Mafia!

Post Count
    OP..don't attack back, you can try to level up fast or crawl...the other player soon will not be ale to find you

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    Reporting it won't help, its part of the game. He isn't cheating, he just keeps finding you in his rivals list. Assuming you don't attack him back you could drop your number of mafia until he can't see you. How many do you have.
    Well I did the first time, I just clicked attack because he usually loses half the time when he robs me.. I did this without realizing he doesn't have any money buildings...

Now, 3 weeks later, he is still obsessed.. I made the mistake of chirping him for not being able to play without cheating... Which is what it is in my opinion, cheating. Now he has a vendetta against me.. I can't go on it 20 times a day like he can, but my attack and defense are significantly higher... That was my strategy from the start; to build my defense... A- 3200 D- 7200 (approx) while his are like A-2000 D-2500...

And I think I appear in his notifications still because he has nothing to rob so he likely doesn't get attacked often, if at all.. No way he finds me 10 times a day in the rival list.

Post Count
    Is it always a robbery or attacks as well. If you choose not to collect for a few days nothing would be available for the person to rob. He may still attack but will lose more often than in robberies.

as far as him finding you on his rivals list each day, that's not hard to do. If he is same level or just one higher, you will keep appearing on his list. It usually only takes me 4 to 5 refreshes to find any particular player at my level with similar mafia number...
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdMaffiaBaroness View Post
    Or join a group dedicated to protecting each other? And teach them a lesson

ie COLD Mafia!
    You have permission to invite? Thought Sean was in charge of that....
    retired

Post Count
    Don't do anything. Leave your stuff robbed out, stop playing for a few days, he will have nothing to get from you, maybe get bored, move on, lvl up and be out of your hair...
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Post Count
    Yes... hitting him back and then accusing him of cheating was a bad idea. I'm pretty much doing the same thing to someone right now because he posts amusing crap on my wall.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hmmm ... if only we could "de level" id love to help you out

recommendation:
    don't pick up your money for a few days

OR

buy 26 body guard buildings, level them all to 10 !! That's an additional 21,476 defense !
    Last edited by in-game j; 06-03-2012 at 05:51 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Another idea, provided he loses all attacks and you win all attacks (not robberies) is to attack him just once or twice every hour or so and eventually this will take his direct link to your hood off his news feed, all he will be able to do is attack you without being able to visit your hood. Again, you will still need to have a 2 level margin between you for you to not show up on the rivals list, but if he rarely gets attacked/robbed by any others this could drop you off his news feed within a day. If you left nature to take its course you may still be on his rivals list for over a week

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly1 View Post
    Another idea, provided he loses all attacks and you win all attacks (not robberies) is to attack him just once or twice every hour or so and eventually this will take his direct link to your hood off his news feed, all he will be able to do is attack you without being able to visit your hood. Again, you will still need to have a 2 level margin between you for you to not show up on the rivals list, but if he rarely gets attacked/robbed by any others this could drop you off his news feed within a day. If you left nature to take its course you may still be on his rivals list for over a week
    Nice.. hadn't thought of that one...
    retired