Members of cold mafia plz stand up.... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Members of cold mafia plz stand up....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    All this talk about popcorn, sweet n sour chicken, egg foo young, cream of sum yum guy is getting me hungry.

Edit: except for last dish

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    I am sofa king we todd edd

They'll figure it out. Not pointed at anybody but that word play made me think of that line
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Banned
    Post Count
    This thread reminds me of two quotes from Gladiator...

"At my signal, unleash hell"

I believe noodles has given the signal

and...

"People should know when they are conquered"

lulz

G-Wiz, kudos to you for fronting it up - whatever happens, it will be memorable, enjoy

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by G Wiz View Post
    Forged out of the depths of the 666th level of a frozen over hell, G Wiz was born. I am a deformed, undead minion created to find, seek, and destroy.

Along with kikomans soy sauce, I, along with my associates, plan to wage ware against a form of carbohydrate that goes very well with sweet n sour chicken...Noodles.

My stats vs your stats equals a G wiz fail, however " I an I dem will nevah be afraid of ten tousand babylonians dat surround I an I!" lol

Send the stealthy bombers...I dont think I will be dropping gold on this either, but nonetheless I'm right here bro...

Come--At--Me
    Great post and nice stats....

Post Count
    it almost makes me wish I was a member of their "maffia"
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    All this talk about popcorn, sweet n sour chicken, egg foo young, cream of sum yum guy is getting me hungry.

LOVE THE GAME GHETTOPOLY! And I too am a Cold Mafia member. Joined up because the people were cool, help eachother out, and aren't nasty/rude. Most people have good stats, mine are just OK. Currently my game won't load, and I came on the forums to see if I could delete the app from my phone and reinstall it without losing my hood. When I check on myself using my boyfriend's phone, I just keep leveling up. I was level 107 this morning, and now am at 195. Still waiting to hear from Funzio.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    I'm calling out all the members of cold mafia....if u have a fountain in ur hood ur gonna get hit..if ur members didn't reach the upper levels we're gonna send our stealth bombers to drop down in mafia to hit u with laser guided ICBM missiles to give u a taste of what the rest of our crew will do once u hit the big leagues. Farm those rusty m4's and get ur crew ready b/c we're gonna come out guns blazing...hope ur crew isn't a junior varsity team trying to get their 3 minutes of fame before they realize sh*ts different in the big leagues....bang bang ur crew is going down!
    Cold mafia...the only thing that's gonna be cold is ur avatars when it's hanging on a meat hook right next to the prime ribs...
    ...but I have fountains because they're pretty. Am I going to have to get rid of them?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester78 View Post
    ...but I have fountains because they're pretty. Am I going to have to get rid of them?
    Just hide them behind buildings until the COLD FRONT BLOWS over
    Last edited by iteachem; 06-03-2012 at 11:45 AM.
    retired

Post Count
    Well, I don't have a fountain yet, and nobody told me that I had to buy one if I was in the Cold Mafia. They just want you to have good stats, and conduct yourself in a good way. It's a game, so people don't need to get nasty. You rob people, you get robbed. I AM going to build a fountain eventually though, 'cause they're pretty, like Chester 78 said!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    my fontain is older than the cold maffia, so they should pay me a few grands to use it as their clan sign
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    I'm calling out all the members of cold mafia....if u have a fountain in ur hood ur gonna get hit..if ur members didn't reach the upper levels we're gonna send our stealth bombers to drop down in mafia to hit u with laser guided ICBM missiles to give u a taste of what the rest of our crew will do once u hit the big leagues. Farm those rusty m4's and get ur crew ready b/c we're gonna come out guns blazing...hope ur crew isn't a junior varsity team trying to get their 3 minutes of fame before they realize sh*ts different in the big leagues....bang bang ur crew is going down!
    Cold mafia...the only thing that's gonna be cold is ur avatars when it's hanging on a meat hook right next to the prime ribs...
    Cry Havoc! And Let Loose The Dogs Of WAR!!!! BWAHHHHHHHHA! Beware My Mighty Tomahawk!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    my fontain is older than the cold maffia, so they should pay me a few grands to use it as their clan sign
    Haha...I think that's an incredible idea!

Post Count
    I'll answer Noodles on this one. Quite simple, I'll Lead but will never be a sheep playing follow the leader. That's just like playing an RPG and wanting to stay at Level 1 forever. Is that the true intention of the gangs as it's totally in-efficient.
    “Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.” 1803: Lord Horatio Nelson

Post Count
    FYI - I see allot of COLD mafia members around 100-103 lvl. Ran into at least 4 COLD members last night at 102 & 103...
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swearengen View Post
    FYI - I see allot of COLD mafia members around 100-103 lvl. Ran into at least 4 COLD members last night at 102 & 103...
    Just past those levels didn't see you?
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852