GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rat Wars - Week 2, Day 1

Banned
    Post Count

The Rat Wars - Week 2, Day 1

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more"

As requested by Fricco the Rat Assassin...

Ladies and gentleman, it's Rat'o'Clock, so please lock and load, there is exterminating to be done...

Thug Life has been extended today and either by Funzio design, or because the Rats have shed their balls and dropped back down to 499, the streets of Crime City are again flooded with 499 Rats.

So, we are going to embark on another concerted week of action, to hit them hard, fast and shake them up before they have time to settle into the comfort of their cowardice.

Personally, I think it's vitally important that we act quickly, because left alone for a while, the freshly downgraded 499ers will think they've found a safe place to hide, and will become ever harder to shift.

For those that were involved last time, you already know the drill, so lock, load, and let the hunting begin. Anyone at Level 100 or above that has less than 500 mafia is a legitimate target.

Rob them or attack them, the choice is yours.

For those that are leaving messages on Rats walls, use this, or make up your own (but I think a single message from multiple sources is far more intimidating)...

The Rat Wars are back! All players with less than 500 in their mob will be targeted. We'll be back.

The goal is to get them to upgrade, better still, recruit them and get them to start Rat Catching themselves.

New to Rat Catching? Need to know the rules? Click the link in my signature below for all you need to know.

P.S. Cold Maffia - want to earn some Rep for your fledgling posse? Hit some Rats and make a contribution for the common good.
    Last edited by Burn; 06-02-2012 at 02:06 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Because I'm not sure how the current earner event is really set-up, and whether or not robberies count, I've been taxing them all day.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Thug Life has been extended today and either by Funzio design, or because the Rats have shed their balls and dropped back down to 499, the streets of Crime City are again flooded with 499 Rats.
    Whaaaaa? I dont have any more thug life goals???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    "Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more"

As requested by Fricco the Rat Assassin...

Ladies and gentleman, it's Rat'o'Clock, so please lock and load, there is exterminating to be done...

So, we are going to embark on another concerted week of action, to hit them hard, fast and shake them up before they have time to settle into the comfort of their cowardice.

Personally, I think it's vitally important that we act quickly, because left alone for a while, the freshly downgraded 499ers will think they've found a safe place to hide and become harder to shift.

For those that were involved last time, you already know the drill, so lock, load, and let the hunting begin. Anyone at Level 100 or above that has less than 500 mafia is a legitimate target.

Rob them or attack them, the choice is yours.

For those that are leaving messages on Rats walls, use this, or make up your own (but I think a single message from multiple sources is far more intimidating)...

The Rat Wars are back! All players with less than 500 in their mob will be targeted. We'll be back.

New to Rat Catching? Need to know the rules? Click the link in my signature below for all you need to know.

P.S. Cold Maffia - want to earn some Rep for your fledgling posse? Hit some Rats and make a contribution for the common good.
    Capo Crimini at your service!! Let's do this! I love the new message! I have noticed quite a bit of them lately as well. They will either raise up or have to go so far down nobody will be able to ever see them!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    For this event i will upgrade my rank to a full Capo Crimini
    already invested over 2 full stamina to the cause, plus...
    im dying to test out my new found
    295 attack skill points !
    Last edited by Fricco; 06-02-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    @JoeyCool - Yep, been extended (at a guess it's now up to 400), I'm currently on 303, but decided that as Thug Life now looks like it will always be with us, and get upgraded when necessary, I can safely turn my time over to a solid week of nothing but Rat torture.

Even better, I am level 148 and about to hit 149, so I should be right in the thick of it this time round. Yeaaaaah baby

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    Whaaaaa? I dont have any more thug life goals???
    Check you goal list, i did 301 last night have 302 pending.

Post Count
    Not on my goal list!!!

I'll have to restart my phone I guess.

Often get this issue with new goals etc! GGGrrrr.

Post Count
    See in my sig where it says click here?

Well click there!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by king killa View Post
    what is rat catching and what makes someone a rat? I'm new. Your links didn't help lol
    I'm rather new as well, so I'm open to correction if I'm wrong on this one:

From my understanding, if you drop your mafia from 500 to 499, for any reason, you are considered to be a "rat" - they offer no exceptions, and no exclusions to this rule.

So you basically go and "hunt" down these players who are "hiding" under a lower mafia, and leave a specified message on their wall.
    Finally realized that I need to get off to go get some things straightened out in my life first. Thanks guys!

Temporarily retired (possibly permanent).

Post Count
    In order to complete Thug Life goals you have to attack people with 500+ Mafia. So in essence the rat catcher wars started when people got tired of not being able to find 500+ targets to complete TL goals.
    retired

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Happy to say I just went and hit about 15 different Rats a couple of times each just to get the message out there....lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    In order to complete Thug Life goals you have to attack people with 500+ Mafia. So in essence the rat catcher wars started when people got tired of not being able to find 500+ targets to complete TL goals.
    Closer to the truth would be... Got tired of being hit for Thug Life goals by sneaky Rats who want to hit 500's, want to benefit from Thug Life, but reduce their own mob down below 500 in the hope of avoiding having to take any hits themselves. Sneaky tactic, taking without giving, like a leecher, and thus deserving of retribution
    Last edited by Burn; 06-02-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Post Count
    Any rat catchers in the 117 area? Id love to team up with a few people. I see a good number of 499s in this bracket who need a little motivation to pull up their pants.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    count me in again, the only 500s will be out of my empire news for the week.

just my thoughts burn, we need to handle quick and hit em hard.
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807