Best places to get coffers - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best places to get coffers

Post Count
    Anyone want to think about this simple thought?

If they want to lower the disappointment people get at the end of the events, why not decrease the drop rate of the crate and increase the reward of the items inside? Technically that sounds plausible and reasonable right? Many of us get around a couple hundred of the crate items and only get around to actually successfully opening 100 if even that...

I say lower the drop rate on the items themselves and increase the opening rate. That would certainly make it more interesting to me, because then even if I don't get all 10 items then at least I would in theory get more of the other items like 500x respect or the batons or the colonels vest...all of which I would never turn down. (Except the not-so-advanced bike)
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Consistent Contributor Dr Girlfriend's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    Anyone want to think about this simple thought?

If they want to lower the disappointment people get at the end of the events, why not decrease the drop rate of the crate and increase the reward of the items inside? Technically that sounds plausible and reasonable right? Many of us get around a couple hundred of the crate items and only get around to actually successfully opening 100 if even that...

I say lower the drop rate on the items themselves and increase the opening rate. That would certainly make it more interesting to me, because then even if I don't get all 10 items then at least I would in theory get more of the other items like 500x respect or the batons or the colonels vest...all of which I would never turn down. (Except the not-so-advanced bike)
    Except that they want you to spend gold on resetting the timer and to guarantee opens. If you have fewer crates lying around, but they're easier to open, people would spend less gold. Can't have that now, can we?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think it's safe to say that the best jobs to do are the ones that take between 200-400 energy per tap. If you go any higher than 400 in my opinion then you run the risk of expending all your energy too quickly. Less than 200 and you may be too low in terms of the rate. There's some formula...we'll just never know and we'll never be completely sure.

In 200 years or so after the world collapses it will become declassified information.
    Well at least the openings are cheap Maybe do the bank job at 4x108 energy in Civic Center if you have it unlocked? That's not a bad reward and it'd give you between 6 and 14 openings per completion. The goal with finding the coffers is to find a high energy job, the more energy spent the better odds you have at finding one.
    Well, I've had a lot of luck at the Fish Cannery at The Docks. About 1/5 chances I get one. Thanks for all of the info, it was very helpful.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I can't believe ppl have problem getting coffers, I can't get rid of the stupid things fast enough I have 18 now, 6 art, 30,000 Cash, 100 respect, dp Mac gun. I get them doing everything,,,it would be fine in all but me no have no gold.