Black Widow Winners: Extra bonus from Funzio - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Black Widow Winners: Extra bonus from Funzio

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    If you've read the iOS PvP thread, CCM already stated there were programming roadblocks with adding the weapon from this event which caused the delay.
    plus the fact that the day it ended we were told " it should be awarded today but by EOW for sure" I guess there are alot of people didnt know EOW means end of week and we all got it when they promised it. I found it truely dissapointing how many people *****ed and moaned about it. I think it speaks volumes about why the world economy is in the trouble it is in.... mine mine mine now now now I'm entitled because I am and screw everybody and everything else I want it now.... really?

Post Count
    So true bro, instant gratification (and technology) has really ruined our society...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny70 View Post
    plus the fact that the day it ended we were told " it should be awarded today but by EOW for sure" I guess there are alot of people didnt know EOW means end of week and we all got it when they promised it. I found it truely dissapointing how many people *****ed and moaned about it. I think it speaks volumes about why the world economy is in the trouble it is in.... mine mine mine now now now I'm entitled because I am and screw everybody and everything else I want it now.... really?
    Maybe then they should have said end of week instead of EOW...like I'm suppose to know abbrevated terms without seeing it. Plus some ppl didn't see the message. Maybe they should have a thread updating people, then there would be less complaints.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranier View Post
    Maybe then they should have said end of week instead of EOW...like I'm suppose to know abbrevated terms without seeing it. Plus some ppl didn't see the message. Maybe they should have a thread updating people, then there would be less complaints.
    I understand what you are saying but it was posted in the pvp thread and it was explained over and over and over in every new thread that was started... but that didnt seem to slow it down at all. I guess one of us should have started a "lets all vent about our frustrations" thread and the op should have said "hey just complain about anything in this thread you want, but PLEASE dont start another one, and dont think anyone will care about your terrible lot in life because hey do you care about anyone elses?" ..... maybe I'll try that next time! ROFLMAO
    Last edited by Johnny70; 06-02-2012 at 02:12 PM.