Coffer Event: Log your Progress Here - Page 25

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Coffer Event: Log your Progress Here

Consistent Contributor Fig O Ni's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Crashed... I mean finished, on 9. Not upset about that, but I fcuking hate the instability of this game. Y u always crash u POS?!
    Me too Dudeman waiting for the next event.

Love your passion during these events, they don't half get your blood boiling.
    320 635 172

Didn't want to cause a campaign, so the gorilla is back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfo6tU9xaLs

Post Count
    I'm not particularly bothered with not getting the prizes, to be honest. I am fairly shocked about the stats moving from 9 to 10, if the overall probability of 9 is correct.

If people were given the option of dropping 570 gold (that's about £28 or $50?) for just a 50% chance of obtaining the item, I suspect far, far fewer people would invest the gold.

This is one of the problems with this sort of game, I rarely spend gold on the events, but I suspect a lot of people would have. A substantial part of the reason would be because they do not have a true understanding of exactly what the odds of obtaining the item and overall costs to obtain actually are before they start.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    I think the game hates me....could not get past 7. I know there are people that got 10 without gold, but I am seriously considering gold for the next one :\
    Think again. I've spend about 650 gold and got crap...
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fig O Ni View Post
    Me too Dudeman waiting for the next event.

Love your passion during these events, they don't half get your blood boiling.
    Mine is boiling even more. Crashed about an hour ago. I shouldn't have collected. Doubt it would help though.
    All that freaking gold wasted...
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DenZ1 View Post
    Mine is boiling even more. Crashed about an hour ago. I shouldn't have collected. Doubt it would help though.
    All that freaking gold wasted...
    That explains your crash. What about when you're sitting there staring at a full energy bar and a full stamina bar, frustrated that you can't touch it without risking a crash, and then it fcuking crashes when you try to open the event window to see how long until the next attempt can be made.

3 event OT in a row, I'm not doing fcuk all but staring at the screen and the piece of junk crashes. Maybe its my hardware? My girlfriend has thrown my iPad a few times and it looks so bad physically that I doubt I would be lucky enough to get $20 if I tried to sell it. It's an iPad 2 not even a year old, 16GB, 3G and wifi (although I have no sim card for it).

Actually, it's frustrating to look at, so if I ever seem overly pissed for no reason, it's because I am using a smashed iPad with a shattered screen.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hinofwars View Post
    Still stuck at 8. Not crashed yet!!! Keep it alive!!
    Me too, Still stuck on 8, but still alive so far. no gold.

Post Count
    Ipod ran out of battery while I was alseep :/

Brief Synopses (By Attempt #):

1. Artifact (1/10)
    2. Artifact (2/10)
    3. Artifact (3/10)
    7. Artifact (4/10)
    11. Artifact (5/10)
    13. Artifact (6/10)
    15. Artifact (7/10)
    69. Fail
    ~End of Event~
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    That explains your crash. What about when you're sitting there staring at a full energy bar and a full stamina bar, frustrated that you can't touch it without risking a crash, and then it fcuking crashes when you try to open the event window to see how long until the next attempt can be made.

3 event OT in a row, I'm not doing fcuk all but staring at the screen and the piece of junk crashes. Maybe its my hardware? My girlfriend has thrown my iPad a few times and it looks so bad physically that I doubt I would be lucky enough to get $20 if I tried to sell it. It's an iPad 2 not even a year old, 16GB, 3G and wifi (although I have no sim card for it).

Actually, it's frustrating to look at, so if I ever seem overly pissed for no reason, it's because I am using a smashed iPad with a shattered screen.
    So tempted to spend my energy and stamina. But I know it will crash cc, it is really tempted.
    Level 182
    IPH: $1819000
    Att: 63k & Def: 83k

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelusion View Post
    2 hours into OT, bam!

134. Fail
    135. Artifact #10
    Awesome, i'm so glad you got it mate!
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m