Thread: Success!!!

Post Count

Success!!!

I got a relative stuck on Crime City!

Proud member of HTC White!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Like it.

My 9 year son loves it. 1st thing he does when he is home from school check his hood out and collect

Post Count
    Hahaha, poor soul! I remember level 8, all nooby and excited, lol

Banned
    Post Count
    It doesn't work for everyone. My brother quit after a few months. Only ever made it to level 39. When my cousins come over in July I'm gonna try to get them into it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by joaquim View Post
    It doesn't work for everyone. My brother quit after a few months. Only ever made it to level 39. When my cousins come over in July I'm gonna try to get them into it.
    True but he's really into games. He did alot of online racing too (of which he was a beta tester). I'll be working on him to join the forum.
    Proud member of HTC White!!!

Consistent Contributor nycpizzalover's Avatar
    Post Count
    Make sure your cousins get their credit cards ready for the game so they support the free players! If they are kids, tell them to ask their mom & dad for their allowance via a VISA gift card.

Post Count
    I got the wife hooked on it bad. As soon as it was released for Android she had downloaded. After 2 months she is still at level 9 with Lofts at 3 and Movie Theaters at 6. Now if I could only get her to the laundry around the house as much as she taps her 2 Level 10 Laundromat.
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nycpizzalover View Post
    Make sure your cousins get their credit cards ready for the game so they support the free players! If they are kids, tell them to ask their mom & dad for their allowance via a VISA gift card.
    Yea I don't think their gonna get permission. They're pretty young.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Will View Post
    True but he's really into games. He did alot of online racing too (of which he was a beta tester). I'll be working on him to join the forum.
    I tried to keep my brother hooked but it didn't work. I even made him a step by step paper of what to do to make him good that helps me. It took 9 f**king pages and 4 f**king days. I gave it to him and he quit a few days later. 4 days of my life wasted right there. As you can see I wasn't very happy about it.

Post Count
    What's his username? My second acct is at that level, maybe I can farm

...or his code and I'll add him.
    SAS 4 Life

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kykboxr View Post
    What's his username? My second acct is at that level, maybe I can farm

...or his code and I'll add him.
    He was around level 39. Could be in the 40s but definitely not in the 50s. You wouldn't find anything to rob if I gave you his ingame name. By the time you'd get there, everything would be robbed. He was miserably weak. Easily among if not the weakest player at his level.

Post Count
    I saw some guy in L140ish who was possessing a mafia of 300+ and 3K defense. Obviously his record reflected that, but I'd be hard-pressed on anyone who played THAT much and sucked exponentially higher.
    SAS 4 Life

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sorry to be negative and I really do still enjoy CC as hard as that might be to believe after reading the rest of this post. But Crime City is the first 'pay your way to the top' game I've ever played.
    That being said:

a) I will never recommend a 'pay your way to the top' game to anyone.

b) I will never play another 'pay your way to the top' game myself. Which is why I've never started MW or KA. (Fool me once ) I'd rather compete in an arena where you can't bribe the game maker to make your character stronger.

c) I really do hope your relative's experience will be positive.

Sorry again for the negativity but I just wanted to add a different point of view.
    Dorian- 719 824 375 - lvl 139 - IPH = $1,128,239 - Atk 41280 - Def - 48308 - 714 Mafia

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kykboxr View Post
    I saw some guy in L140ish who was possessing a mafia of 300+ and 3K defense. Obviously his record reflected that, but I'd be hard-pressed on anyone who played THAT much and sucked exponentially higher.
    I asked him why he was quitting and he said the game was boring. I think part of that was because he couldn't attack or rob anyone. The thing that really bothered me about him quitting is that he quit only a few days after I made him a step by step list of how to get better which took 4 days and 9 pages. The last thing that happened on his account was that I built a History Museum for him because it was next on his list. Then he told me he was gonna quit so he removed me from his mafia but kept everyone else then he deleted the app.

Post Count
    I asked him why he was quitting and he said the game was boring. I think part of that was because he couldn't attack or rob anyone. The thing that really bothered me about him quitting is that he quit only a few days after I made him a step by step list of how to get better which took 4 days and 9 pages. The last thing that happened on his account was that I built a History Museum for him because it was next on his list. Then he told me he was gonna quit so he removed me from his mafia but kept everyone else then he deleted the app.
    Dudes a ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.