My Secret Tactic

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Secret Tactic

Post Count

My Secret Tactic

Today, I was doing my regular rob routine of Laundromats, Lofts and Collection Agencies when I came across a player with 3 million in unbanked cash. He was clearly at the top of the bracket with 10k attack & 15k defense. Even my stats are extremely high for the bracket; I only lose to gold buyers who spend tons of money and cheaters. Obviously, there was no way for me to beat this guy. I took a quick look at his inventory and he easily had over 25,000 gold worth of gold items. Then, I remembered my 200 banked mafia invites that I have been saving to buy my Nightclub. I figured I would put them to good use. So right then and there, I accepted all the invites and robbed the guy blind. Obviously this is not a permanent tactic but I thought it was pretty funny. Screw the bracketing system! I make the rules!
    Nub Slayer:

Level: 75
    Mafia Size: 100
    Attack: 8637
    Defense: 10423
    Income/Hour: $277,241

Updated On: June 11th

Post Count
    I got a giggle out of this story

Post Count
    I have done a similar maneuver before. And it was tedious to drop all that mafia again... But worth it I guess.
    Proud member of HTC White!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    haha good one.

Post Count
    DAMN!!!!

That is an awesome AWESOME idea!

How much loot did you walk away with?

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    DAMN!!!!

That is an awesome AWESOME idea!

How much loot did you walk away with?
    Probably about 600K. It's too bad the max that you can win from attacking someone is 30K per attack. I would have robbed him aswell but his income per hour was like 10k or something super low so he had nothing good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Will View Post
    I have done a similar maneuver before. And it was tedious to drop all that mafia again... But worth it I guess.
    Yeah I agree. It is tedious to drop all that mafia. I would have had to do it anyways though because I’ll be buying my Nightclub tomorrow.
    Nub Slayer:

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kinghansen View Post
    I would have had to do it anyways though because I’ll be buying my Nightclub tomorrow.
    Congrats! To be rich...
    SAS 4 Life

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Why do you rob Laundromats and collection agencies?

Well, Laundromats, I kind of get... respect point to point point is good, but it's a ridiculously slow way to go about things.

Post Count
    Hope he doesn't do the same to you...lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie monster View Post
    Why do you rob Laundromats and collection agencies?

Well, Laundromats, I kind of get... respect point to point point is good, but it's a ridiculously slow way to go about things.
    Landromats, Lofts and Collection Agencies have the best respect to experience ratios in the game. Yes it's slow but it makes you extremely strong.
    Nub Slayer:

Consistent Contributor nycpizzalover's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeah I agree. It is tedious to drop all that mafia. I would have had to do it anyways though because I’ll be buying my Nightclub tomorrow.
    I understand that if you email Funzio support, they will drop all mafia members for you except your henchman. No need to go thru the tedious process.

Post Count
    Today, I was doing my regular rob routine of Laundromats, Lofts and Collection Agencies when I came across a player with 3 million in unbanked cash. He was clearly at the top of the bracket with 10k attack & 15k defense. Even my stats are extremely high for the bracket; I only lose to gold buyers who spend tons of money and cheaters. Obviously, there was no way for me to beat this guy. I took a quick look at his inventory and he easily had over 25,000 gold worth of gold items. Then, I remembered my 200 banked mafia invites that I have been saving to buy my Nightclub. I figured I would put them to good use. So right then and there, I accepted all the invites and robbed the guy blind. Obviously this is not a permanent tactic but I thought it was pretty funny. Screw the bracketing system! I make the rules!
    Nice attack. Glad to see back on the forum. Haven't seen you around much.
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nycpizzalover View Post
    I understand that if you email Funzio support, they will drop all mafia members for you except your henchman. No need to go thru the tedious process.
    Suddenly everyone is doing this and funzio stops dropping your mafia ( ._.)

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Consistent Contributor nycpizzalover's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    Suddenly everyone is doing this and funzio stops dropping your mafia ( ._.)
    Actually I gotta give Funzio Support some kudos. They must get a lot of people who claim that they used gold accidentally since it is the stupidest thing not to have "confirm" button for gold purchases.

I sent in an issue with them that I had inadvertently hit the "Add a henchman" button and used 17. I didn't have much hope that they would restore it. Well 7 days later, the 17 was added back to my account even though I was the idiot who hit the button too fast. So based on that kind of support, I think they wouldn't have a problem doing it if they were asked.

@sexkitteh....I did get your sarcasm and you may be right if they are flooded LMAO

Have fun!
    Last edited by nycpizzalover; 05-31-2012 at 12:02 PM.

Post Count
    Can someone explain this "dropping mafia" idea? I see people with like 4 mafia members and tons of mafia defense. How do I know which members to drop?