Rune Event trials and tribulations - how many do you have? - Page 25

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Rune Event trials and tribulations - how many do you have?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Brown1 View Post
    I call on the KA Gods to deliver me rubies #9 and #10 in OT
    Here's to hoping the KA Gods are still playing in OT good luck Joe Brown1, i have never heard of anyone getting a prize in OT but there is a first for everything.
    ---Patience is a virtue---
    MW: LA #105-492-580 (lvl 71, 207 allies) Lieutenant
    KA: Alisandra #735-687-920 (lvl 58, 124 allies) Rogue
    <Accepting all forum members> <<send me a pm so i know you are on the forum>

Post Count
    Welcome to the forum Arwin Stark great job on your first event.
    ---Patience is a virtue---
    MW: LA #105-492-580 (lvl 71, 207 allies) Lieutenant
    KA: Alisandra #735-687-920 (lvl 58, 124 allies) Rogue
    <Accepting all forum members> <<send me a pm so i know you are on the forum>

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well to update everyone,

I got to 8 gems on the first day.. 108 tries later with all cash to open options and I ended on 8 gems!
    This was my first event with funzio and the last that I try that hard. I ended the event with 64 boxes still in my inventory. They really should do a trade in amount where so many boxes buys you the item in these events; at least the time you spend trying is rewarded that way. I know its a free event but to dangle that end 10 gem guy in our faces that maybe 5% of the folks actually got? Thats not very rewarding imo. I agree with the previous poster in that I have forever lowered my expectations for future events in this game. The random number generator kicked my A** this event, and with no rem sleep for a week I'm glad its over.
    Last edited by myrlena; 06-08-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I got the Hydra!! I am THRILLED!!!

Post Count
    That was my first event and the last i put any effort into. Completely random is a pretty trash way to reward players for the time they invest. Stuck at 7 gems for 5 days, got the 8th gem in over time and no more. Waste of time and gold.

Not to mention the boxes were ridiculously easy to get. I don't get the point of that at all. Is that to make you spend money to open all of them? I had like 60+ extra boxes.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Congrats Diadexxus!

Lurker
    Post Count

parallelism birkin

cat210, super cat210, super <a href="http://www.maccosmeticsdiscount.net">mac wholesale makeup</a> macro My eyes are green and I??d realized I hadn??t done my eyeshadow in green lately.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by myrlena View Post
    Well to update everyone,

I got to 8 gems on the first day.. 108 tries later with all cash to open options and I ended on 8 gems!
    This was my first event with funzio and the last that I try that hard. I ended the event with 64 boxes still in my inventory. They really should do a trade in amount where so many boxes buys you the item in these events; at least the time you spend trying is rewarded that way. I know its a free event but to dangle that end 10 gem guy in our faces that maybe 5% of the folks actually got? Thats not very rewarding imo. I agree with the previous poster in that I have forever lowered my expectations for future events in this game. The random number generator kicked my A** this event, and with no rem sleep for a week I'm glad its over.
    What he said
    Steve
    Level 84
    IPH 5448
    185-148-043