Rune Box Event is live!!! - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Rune Box Event is live!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterSniper View Post
    Its not over till you close the app young Stryder.
    My iPad is now a KA game system for at least the next day or so. Unless the game crashes. I still have 54 boxes left and I've attempted to open 4 since the event officially ended. All sorry's btw. I'm hoping to get some HP out of it at the very least. I could care less for more worthless units or allies.

Edit
    Is it even possible to open these boxes without paying with gems after the event is over? I'm now 0-5 in attempts with the middle option since the event ended.
    Last edited by jeffelms; 06-08-2012 at 05:40 AM.

Consistent Contributor Pekersss's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffelms View Post
    Is it even possible to open these boxes without paying with gems after the event is over? I'm now 0-5 in attempts with the middle option since the event ended.
    Yes, it is possible.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekersss View Post
    Yes, it is possible.
    Yeah. I just got my first one open. I'm 1-7. That's got to be the worst stretch I've had so far.

Post Count
    I'm about 50% opens during OT - including 1x 4,000 gold and 1x 20,000 gold. Still at 8 so going for the tie and then the win

OK now the message reads "sorry you lose yet again - faked you out in OT. Had you all excited about hitting that middle button and then left you hanging" (now that I read that, it sounded like a really bad date experience)

You gotta hate the no opens when you are worrying about the game crashing.
    Last edited by Joe Brown1; 06-08-2012 at 09:16 AM.
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Consistent Contributor Pekersss's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Brown1 View Post
    OK now the message reads "sorry you lose yet again - faked you out in OT. Had you all excited about hitting that middle button and then left you hanging" (now that I read that, it sounded like a really bad date experience)

You gotta hate the no opens when you are worrying about the game crashing.
    LOL @ "bad date experience". I usually don't have horrible luck in OT, but my game just crashed ~10 minutes ago. :/ Made it to nine gems, though, without any sleep loss from the event so I'm happy. Now back to the CC event...

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    I was trying to stick it out with the OT, but it glitched and I got booted. Logged back in and it was all over.
    Since April 2012

And for laughs...

Post Count
    Actually, haven't had a bad OT experience - just b*tching about getting a "sorry" message. Thus far still in OT - no #9
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've been able to open 2 in 10 tries in OT. At least I got 150 HP and 1500 gold in the two that I successfully opened and not an ally or a unit that I had no use for.

Post Count
    So far in OT, I've gotten 150 Hero Pts & 2 x 1500 coins. No gems and lots of no opens.

Post Count
    This event is officially dead .. you know wot I mean?...
    KA ("Freekizh") 774 907 809 - Be Strong. Play a lone hand.

Currently recruiting allies! Please resend a request or PM me your ID. I apologize for the inconvenience

KA Strategy & Tactical Guide

Post Count
    Funzio may have 'fixed' the program and it may no longer be possible to get the 10th item at OT. Just now, after pressing the middle option, the program thought for ~5 seconds and while I was thinking the Hydra was coming my way... I got a 2nd Devil Warrior instead! Somebody please contradicts me... please.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I was on the last gem for over 2 days (including extended day) and never ended up getting it.... I got the first 7 gems within 2 days of the event starting.

WHAT THE HELL???